Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where are the experts now?

I would like to know where the experts/rumor starters are! I would like to know if they get any remuneration from any dinar dealers! I feel we should explore who these pumpers are, where they get their info for pumping and see if they can be linked to any dinar dealers. If so this would be a major infraction against innocent people trying to get a break out of life!

Is there any way for the MODs to require any one who posts about the RV to reveal their sources? Afterall if they are telling the truth why do they need to hide? I feel it would eliminate the out and out lies that some people post. You have to know that when someone says they have definative info that the RV is going to happen on such and such date, they are freaking making up lies!

Did you hear about the young 21 year old man that killed himself because the rv didnt happen? He believed the lies promoted by some people. Of course he should have known this is a speculative investment! Of course he should have not put his whole life behind this investment! Of course he should not have taken his own life!! BUT HE DID! Anyone out there that posts blatant lies, do you feel any responsibility for his death? It will all be revealed one day!

I believe I am a prudent investor, I dont believe everything I read, but I myself have been taken captive by the thought of becoming an overnight millionaire. I have made my pleadges to the Lord about what I am going to do for His kingdom with this money as many of you have! But we keep hearing of new dates, all kinds of rates, and the CBI keeps selling dinars to other suckers around the world!

RECOMMENDATION: TO WHOSOEVER THIS APPLIES TO: STOP THE LIES, STOP THE FALSE INTEL; IF YOU HAVE CREDIBLE NEWS REVEAL YOUR SOURCE OR SHUT THE *&^% UP!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

I would venture to say around 95% of all Lies (a.k.a.-Intel) comes from those involved with or tied to the sale of Dinar. Rumors started to pump up sales and reserves. Pretty good gig if you’re a dinar salesman don’t you think? I truly believe there should be an investigation on their criminal actions. What they are doing is no different than what Bernie Madoff did in my book! They should be held accountable for their actions! It is time to expose them for what they are, and hopefully prosecute these bast1ds!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm sure this board will be tense today (and this weekend) because so many people have been willing to buy into the latest "absolute" proclamation of the IQD RV.

One comment above suggests that a little accountability should be in order. Really, we (you) need to all be accountable to ourselves and the expectations that we are willing to buy into. I will accept the RV at any time. Personally, I do not believe that it will be today or before March 1st. If I hear that Sonny1 is indeed selling all of his IQD, as he stated that he would if the IQD failed to RV by Feb. 25, I am still keeping mine.

Seriously, people. Your outrage says more about you than it does about those who sold you the dinar or those that claim to have an inside source. See below:

I believe I am a prudent investor, I dont believe everything I read, but I myself have been taken captive by the thought of becoming an overnight millionaire.

Robdel -- you have contradicted yourself here: A prudent investor doesn't allow himself to be "taken captive ..."

I understand the desperation that exists in this country and in each of our own minds. Sitting on a winning lottery ticket and waiting for cash in IS frustrating. If you no longer believe in your investment, then sell out by all means. If you need the money, sell out. But please stop blaming those who write the next chapter of the truth every Wednesday because you have the option of ignoring it or dismissing it ... Fool me once ... No one really knows any more than you do.

If you are new to this board and to this investment, I give you a bit of a pass. Please consider this point of view however, because it is likely that some of the desperate people referenced above (who bought into the so-called experts) were the ones who's advice you followed when you decided to invest in the IQD. There are probably only a few threads of origination to this whole board.

I wish you all the best and prosperity with this investment. Please stop driving yourselves crazy.

You will be notified when the RV occurs, so chill.

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

• Downvote 1

I truly believe there should be an investigation on their criminal actions. What they are doing is no different than what Bernie Madoff did in my book! They should be held accountable for their actions! It is time to expose them for what they are, and hopefully prosecute these bast1ds!

I would really like to see more of this outrage around our own financial systems and the fraud that has been perpetrated upon the American people! TARP, bailouts of foreign banks with taxpayer money, gosh the list is long!

Has anyone read the Down the Rabbit Hole series?

http://***********.wordpress.com/2011/01/23/the-rabbit-hole-part-1/

gotta be some truth in there.