Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Interesting ~ NASA ~ Space Shuttle Discovery ...(mentions Iraq ~ could mean something or could mean nothing) ...

hablrob

All - I used to get a decent laugh out of the NASA references. Now..I think I might be a NASA fan.

Why would a NASA spokesman mention they needed to wrap things up in IRAQ..Then his comments after that.

(about 1:50 into you tube video)

http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/2011/02/interesting-nasa-space-shuttle.html

I think you missed what was said. He talked about an issue related to " a rack in the PPM" apparently referring to an apparatus in one of the shuttle's systems.

Good try though.

:lol::lol: The "PMM", is the permanent Multipurpose Module that in on board the shuttle. It hold test equipment and experiments that the humanoid will use. The Iraq transfer station is a down rage repeater and tracking station that is linked to a Nasa ship at sea.

NOTHING TO DO WITH DINAR OR IRAQ OR AN RV