Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

By lunch time we SHOULD be millionaires

Wait UNCS. Don't give up now. The Iraqi people may be able accomplish more in a few days of demonstrations than billions of US dollars and thousands of lives have.

This may bring us all closer to the goal we have been hoping, praying, a dreaming of than anything else that has happened before.

Just wait another month. Say, April Fools Day? Wouldn't that be a kick?

These are trying times and as such we will see who are the true investors and who have thin skins and run away. Why in the world would anyone sell their dinar??? Makes no sense to me. Lock it in a safe and forget about it for a while...OK. Sell it....not a chance.

• Upvote 1

This is just a ridiculous discussion. Why did you get into the investment (at that level that you did) to begin with? What possessed you to continue purchasing till you accumulated what you are reporting you have? Those are the same reasons to stick it out until the investment has reached a level worth selling. The mere discussion and whining over the fact that it hasnt happened yet is annoying. You sound like a child who isnt getting his way. <Why hasnt this happened yet???!!! Do it now!!!>This is a very complicated moment in history that is trying to be born. Things like this just dont happen everyday. However long it will take...it will take. Buck up already and keep your antics to yourself. The rest of us are looking for news and encouragement about the direction of our investment.

• Upvote 5

I feel like a greyhound sometimes with this thing. We aren't meant to catch the rabbit, just to keep trucking at full tilt and trust that the rabbit is real and attainable.

And if you go chasing rabbits

And you know you're going to fall

Tell 'em a ****** smoking caterpillar

Has given you the call

Call Alice

When she was just small...

...When logic and proportion

Have fallen sloppy dead

And the White Knight is talking backwards

And the Red Queen's "off with her head!"

Remember what the dormouse said;

"Keep YOUR HEAD”

• Upvote 4

I will take them off your hands for 900 per mill if you will allow my attorney check them first he will come to you since im still here in Dubai waiting to go back in iraq your 100 + my 300 well hmmmm!

And he can be to you on sat. or sun.

But you may want to keep at least 1 mill just in case

Don't the dinar traders make money on the transactions of selling and buying the currency.I think along with the pumpers,we,ve now got the dumpers to be wary of.Forgive me if I,m wrong.

Of course! Just like stock brokers make money no matter what....or bookies. Bookies never really care who wins (barring a fix). They want half the money one way and half the other way because that ends up a wash and they're left with the vig from those who lose.

These dealers hope we all continue to banter back and forth on this issue for multiple (additonal) years.

I think a bunch of us who have waited so long for this to happen are frustrated as well but as for us...sell our Dinar? We have waited too long to bail now...

I know of 5 people personally who have bailed in the last month. The MidEast is absolutely unpredictable and defies western logic.

I will take them off your hands for 900 per mill if you will allow my attorney check them first he will come to you since im still here in Dubai waiting to go back in iraq your 100 + my 300 well hmmmm!

And he can be to you on sat. or sun.

But you may want to keep at least 1 mill just in case

No sorry I deal with D-Trade. I want to see Ali come off his wallet $18,000.00.

I would look at making a move after HCL is passed and Chapter 7 is lifted. If THEN nothing happens, yes, I would get rid of some of my dinars.

But the budget just passed. As Maliki was saying to the demonstrators, they did not even get a chance to start spending, invest & such...he asked for 6 months. I am giving him the 6 months for the dinar to RV...

after reading this more or less nonsensical post I am at the very least moving it to the 2cents area ... please folks stop with the intentionally misleading titles - no reason for it ... good grief!!

REALLY, oh please pleasantvalleysunday. Intentionally misleading titles!!!! 90% of the information is misleading! Did you move any other topics? Funny how you call this nonsensical but its already up to 2 pages in responses. Keep positive plesantvalley what ever you do do voice any frustration. So disappointed in your condescending post. Maybe we should put you up for moderate of the year.

• Upvote 1

Well I probably hold one of the smallest amounts into this investment of most on here (less than 1mill). And for 2 reasons, 1 I'm having a baby soon and can't afford tons on such a speculative investment. 2 When I decided upon this amount I though guessing it goes to around .50 (just a number I didn't see as unrealistic) what is the minimum amount I would need to pay off all of my debt but; at that same time a $ amount that if all I do is buy really expensive t.p. that after a year or so I'll never worry about it again. And that was what I bought and I won't buy anymore. This way if it happens I won't regret my whole life not buying into it, but also if it doesn't happens a few months down the road it was just a little bit of extra crap I didn't buy and won't be bitter the rest of my life about wasting so much money on a pipe dreamish investment. Now not to toot my own horn to much B) but if more people took somewhat of a similar stance rather than only seeing millions of dollars to be made a lot less people would let it become such an emotional rollercoster ride for them.

Now I do watch the forums rather dedicated but a big part of that is just for enjoyment and I like participating in forums every now and then.

Good luck to all with whatever path you follow.

And most importantly.... Go RV! :)

• Upvote 3

I have complied this post for people struggling with frustration and false hopes of the Dinar. As I type this it is almost 9:00am CST. Iraq is 9 hours ahead. So, by lunch time it's 9:00 pm in Iraq. I would think that Iraq would have rv'd by then. If it does not RV today my group will continue to sell dinar back too Dinar Trade. We at one point held 160 million dinar. We sold 25 million back Monday. We will continue to sell. I am at a point where I don't think this is going to happen. There are so many events that are out of our control it's not even funny and I am tired of watching people be set up for failure. In the next couple of days watch the posts from the guru's ask for more time. All the rumors center around several topics. Please be aware that these topics have been the SAME for months and they are:

1. Bank rumors, " I had a teller at the bank say,,,,,,". "the back screen rate, the pinging on forex, it's loaded into the system

2. Gov't rumors, "my contact at the state department". Or, "my brother over seas" or, "this is intel from someone inside of CBI, or The US Treasury department"

3. Speculation of events'. Is gov't. Really formed, who are the 3 remaining positions to fill, is the budget really passed, do they really have smart cards, do they really have ATM's out there, is the budget done in dinars or dollars, who really is going to pull the trigger shabibi or Maliki or Obama.

4. More speculation of events. Ships are in the harbor unloading, a large container ship of Toyota's has been unloaded, who has smaller denominations are they out there. US treasury team is there to over see it

Again I bring this up to help take some of the stress off your life with this event please don't continue to fall for these rumors anymore.

I wish you all the best but I am gonna do my part to let people down easy. Good luck to you all and go RV

by the way. Watch how many rumors come out about next week because of march first starts the budget and watch how many rumors come out about march 4th because the country goes bankrupt then. Think of me when it happens

remember this. Iraq sells over 220 million in oil a quarter. That is enough to pay for the people in parliament Arne screw everyone else. Does parliament really care about it's people?

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT BEEN GOING ON FOR MONTHS, THESE RUMORS ARE ON GOING FOR THE PAST 7 PLUS YEARS.. BUT I WAS TOLD WHEN I GOT INVOLVED WITH THIS ROLLER COASTER RIDE NOT TO EXPECT TO GET RICH OVER NITE AND THAT NOT TO EXPECT ANYTHING FOR AT LEAST 7 TO 10 YEARS SO I HAVE 2 PLUS YEARS TO GO.. WHEN IT REACHES MY 10TH YEAR IS WHEN I AM BAILING OUT... :lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

Well I probably hold one of the smallest amounts into this investment of most on here (less than 1mill). And for 2 reasons, 1 I'm having a baby soon and can't afford tons on such a speculative investment. 2 When I decided upon this amount I though guessing it goes to around .50 (just a number I didn't see as unrealistic) what is the minimum amount I would need to pay off all of my debt but; at that same time a $ amount that if all I do is buy really expensive t.p. that after a year or so I'll never worry about it again. And that was what I bought and I won't buy anymore. This way if it happens I won't regret my whole life not buying into it, but also if it doesn't happens a few months down the road it was just a little bit of extra crap I didn't buy and won't be bitter the rest of my life about wasting so much money on a pipe dreamish investment. Now not to toot my own horn to much B) but if more people took somewhat of a similar stance rather than only seeing millions of dollars to be made a lot less people would let it become such an emotional rollercoster ride for them.

Now I do watch the forums rather dedicated but a big part of that is just for enjoyment and I like participating in forums every now and then.

Good luck to all with whatever path you follow.

And most importantly.... Go RV! :)

Don't feel shy for not having tons whats right for one man is not always right for another this is the whole reason we are in Iraq in the first-place .FREEDOM OF CHOICE congrats on the baby I've been here so long that i have not made time to have one yet but soon I to hope to be in that place

Peace Brother

Rome wasn't built in a day and Iraq won't be either. Patience is a virtue and if it happens it happens if it doesn't then it wasn't meant to be. Myself and the others that have gotten into this with me have never invested more than we'd miss and fully expect to at least get our money back on it but if we don't all is not lost for us. Many people toward the end of their lives are asked the question... what would you change to which MANY reply "I wish I'd have taken more chances." I myself will not be afraid to "take chances" after I've weighed the pros and cons. The fact that you are more or less bringing your despair and grief to this public forum tells me you possibly made some poor decisions in how much you invested and YES using the title you did to make your anger as visible as possible was at the least childish. Good luck to you in your future endeavors.

Thanks for a very uplifting and motivating post. Amidst all the misery, contention, and political deception......and that's just in America.....one can look to you as a true beacon of hope....when so many have so little. Please, DO NOT keep on giving and, perhaps, sell the rest of your dinar now and go away.

Perfectly put Captjohn! It appears to me that they gotcha comin' AND goin'. They 'pumped' you up and lured you in with their "make millions overnight in your underwear with zero effort" promises and now they're getting you to 'dump' everything before the RV with all of their false hope doom and gloom. For them, it's a win/win and for you, well, for you it's just a scam.

I have been invested for a while but stayed away from all the Forums as a way of avoiding the Roller Coaster to Nowheresville. Until the Sanctions began to be lifted, nothing was ever going to 'happen' in Iraq. But that was the beginning and if you remain focused on the big picture, concentrating on what has been confirmed as completed and stay away from what people perceive has or hasn't been done(based on spoon fed news and intel), without any type of a self imposed timeline set in stone, you will be able to hang in there so much easier.

The only thing you should fear at this point is a Lop. The Lop is the real enemy here. Iraq isn't going away, at least not anytime soon. So many entities are involved(and invested) there now that there's no way they are going to let that happen. Therefore, when you stand back and look at things, you realize it's only a matter of time. And if you look at the timeline of Kuwaits 'come back' you will see many similarities.

Of course this is all JMO but I really do think if you hold your ground, it might be days, weeks, months, even years but eventually Iraq will play a huge role in the world. No matter how many hybrid cars they build, oil will continue to rule the market and with all that Iraq is sitting on, people are just chomping at the bit to get to it and they are willing to pay big money for it. They just weren't able to. Until now. If you can just let go of the "common sense" and "don't they care about their people"(which it should be pretty obvious by now that they don't) Americanized thinking, that will also help.

So just stay the course and try watching the Roller Coaster from the Loading Zone as opposed to the front Car. I bet you'll feel alot better. wink.gif

Edited by BryanGT3RS
  • Upvote 1