Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

By lunch time we SHOULD be millionaires

I have complied this post for people struggling with frustration and false hopes of the Dinar. As I type this it is almost 9:00am CST. Iraq is 9 hours ahead. So, by lunch time it's 9:00 pm in Iraq. I would think that Iraq would have rv'd by then. If it does not RV today my group will continue to sell dinar back too Dinar Trade. We at one point held 160 million dinar. We sold 25 million back Monday. We will continue to sell. I am at a point where I don't think this is going to happen. There are so many events that are out of our control it's not even funny and I am tired of watching people be set up for failure. In the next couple of days watch the posts from the guru's ask for more time. All the rumors center around several topics. Please be aware that these topics have been the SAME for months and they are:

1. Bank rumors, " I had a teller at the bank say,,,,,,". "the back screen rate, the pinging on forex, it's loaded into the system

2. Gov't rumors, "my contact at the state department". Or, "my brother over seas" or, "this is intel from someone inside of CBI, or The US Treasury department"

3. Speculation of events'. Is gov't. Really formed, who are the 3 remaining positions to fill, is the budget really passed, do they really have smart cards, do they really have ATM's out there, is the budget done in dinars or dollars, who really is going to pull the trigger shabibi or Maliki or Obama.

4. More speculation of events. Ships are in the harbor unloading, a large container ship of Toyota's has been unloaded, who has smaller denominations are they out there. US treasury team is there to over see it

Again I bring this up to help take some of the stress off your life with this event please don't continue to fall for these rumors anymore.

I wish you all the best but I am gonna do my part to let people down easy. Good luck to you all and go RV

by the way. Watch how many rumors come out about next week because of march first starts the budget and watch how many rumors come out about march 4th because the country goes bankrupt then. Think of me when it happens

remember this. Iraq sells over 220 million in oil a quarter. That is enough to pay for the people in parliament Arne screw everyone else. Does parliament really care about it's people?

• Upvote 19
  • Downvote 10

Thanks for a very uplifting and motivating post. Amidst all the misery, contention, and political deception......and that's just in America.....one can look to you as a true beacon of hope....when so many have so little. Please, DO NOT keep on giving and, perhaps, sell the rest of your dinar now and go away.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

This is not the type of investment that you can put a time limit on, if you can't afford to buy the IQD an forget about it then don't do it, it,s unfortunate that people have bought with the assumption of a RV date......Bad move.....Thanks for the post, do you know how much they are getting for the sell back, just curious.....

• Upvote 1

I feel like a greyhound sometimes with this thing. We aren't meant to catch the rabbit, just to keep trucking at full tilt and trust that the rabbit is real and attainable. I won't sell any of my dinar though. What's done is done! Who knows, maybe it will be worth something before I die.

• Upvote 3

This ride is definitely an E Ticket, and very frustrating at the same time. But what I have found is that you need to weed through the pumpers faux info and look for information that paints the big picture.

The pumpers are miopic - they live in a very small, shallow world that is for the moment. Buy, buy, buy. Make money. Move on. That is it.

We, as smart investors, need to look at the big picture. What are the Chinese doing (supporting Iraq - they need stability there to be able to get the oil)? What is happening with the WTO (Iraq just requested US back to join - must have a tradeable currency to join)? Will the US allow Iraq to fail now? With all the eruptions in the ME, can the world let Iraq fail now? Iraq cannot continue to survive without a tradeable currency to purchase goods and services. Getting loans will go on for only so long.

There are bigger entities pulling the strings that most of us can even imagine. This is a big sharks game, and we sardines just happened to catch a wave.

There is much more and I have not had a cup of java yet. I know that others will fill in my huge gaps. But you get my drift. Look at the big picture and have a little more patience. I know, it is hard, especially since we have no control over it. It is not the American way.

UNCS - don't give up yet!

• Upvote 8

This RV is never going to happen. The only people to make money off of this investment are the Dinar Dealers and the Gurus who sell e-books, VIP registrations and Trusts. Get rich

quick or overnight schemes comes in many forms. What is a Iraqi Dinar Guru ? A guy who can recite usless information from some Contractor in Iraq. All with no credibilty.

This is a reality check !!! Its not happening !! We all know the saying if it sounds too good to be true its probably not real !!! Invest a thousand dollars purchase a million dinar and it will turn into

1 million to 3.5 million dollars. I admit I was a RV believer, but now my eyes are opened. I should have known this was not real. I purchased a million dinars in Kuwait for 875 dollars. As soon

as I returned to the states I see the dinar dealers selling the same million for 1020 to 1220 dollars. The Dinar dealers are already making a profit. The only people waiting for an RV is the

speculators. The dinar dealers are getting their RV everyday.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 6

I would think if I had that much dinars I would sell some of it back myself seeing all the

riots that are going on we could very well be in for a very long wait for all this to clear up.

And if you want to know the truth Iraq could be the biggest pumpers of them all because

they are the ones who're always lying about what they're going to do next.

• Upvote 1

This RV is never going to happen. The only people to make money off of this investment are the Dinar Dealers and the Gurus who sell e-books, VIP registrations and Trusts. Get rich

quick or overnight schemes comes in many forms. What is a Iraqi Dinar Guru ? A guy who can recite usless information from some Contractor in Iraq. All with no credibilty.

This is a reality check !!! Its not happening !! We all know the saying if it sounds too good to be true its probably not real !!! Invest a thousand dollars purchase a million dinar and it will turn into

1 million to 3.5 million dollars. I admit I was a RV believer, but now my eyes are opened. I should have known this was not real. I purchased a million dinars in Kuwait for 875 dollars. As soon

as I returned to the states I see the dinar dealers selling the same million for 1020 to 1220 dollars. The Dinar dealers are already making a profit. The only people waiting for an RV is the

speculators. The dinar dealers are getting their RV everyday.

WELL,THEN YOUR DOING WELL ARENT YOU.A MILLION KUWAIT DINARS HOW MUCH DID YOU MAKE?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1