Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

POURIT'S OPINION...WE'RE DONE

Well, it is Tuesday in the good ole` USA ~ and still no RV.

Face it people ~ You can hope and wish all you want it ain't gonna make a smack of difference. Iraq does not need to RV for *any* reason what-so-ever.

Lace up your boots, put on your tie, and go make your own destiny and stop waiting for this magical thing to happen in order for your life to be straightened out.

Let us all be honest with each other - and I mean brutally honest. You all saw what the Saudi King did right? Threw billions of dollars to his people in order to quell any uprising in S.A.? Well, Iraq does not have that mechanism in place. And no, the RV is NOT the mechanism. As long as there is all this crapola goign on over there {uprisings} and seeing as how it is spreading to other countries around the globe the very, very, very, very, very last thing on anyone's mind is making other people and other countries rich beyond belief on Iraq's dime.................

So I say it again - get up off your duff and go TAKE your American dream BACK!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Not yet, jooced....

He said midnight tonight - tomorrow here in the US....

"Actually I meant that when CBI changes on Tuesday night PST in the US (actually WED) we'll be there. I'm praying for all of us. POURITFORWARD"

Read more:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not yet, jooced....

"Actually I meant that when CBI changes on Tuesday night PST in the US (actually WED) we'll be there. I'm praying for all of us. POURITFORWARD"

Read more: http://dinarvets.com...0#ixzz1FLxoZ6EV

It's always darkest before the dawn. I'm still witcha! We got the whole day, and if not by then, a lot more days! Call me a dreamer, idiot, whatever you want, but I'm not selling out, I'm not giving up. One day this baby is gonna pop!

• Upvote 1

Face it people ~ You can hope and wish all you want it ain't gonna make a smack of difference. Iraq does not need to RV for *any* reason what-so-ever.

Lace up your boots, put on your tie, and go make your own destiny and stop waiting for this magical thing to happen in order for your life to be straightened out.

Let us all be honest with each other - and I mean brutally honest. You all saw what the Saudi King did right? Threw billions of dollars to his people in order to quell any uprising in S.A.? Well, Iraq does not have that mechanism in place. And no, the RV is NOT the mechanism. As long as there is all this crapola goign on over there {uprisings} and seeing as how it is spreading to other countries around the globe the very, very, very, very, very last thing on anyone's mind is making other people and other countries rich beyond belief on Iraq's dime.................

Yeah I guess you're right. I need to get off my lazy butt and go get a third job.

Beautifully stated. It's too bad most people here will just disregard this point as "negative" and "bashing". Rather than accepting as a dose of reality and common sense that is meant to be. Reality, and common sense.....two things in short supply in this forum.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

OK I'll take the heat on that one...I just figured Tuesday was Tuesday and by midnight cbi would /may post. The reason I included Wed is some of you may be on the east coast. If it posted at 2:am there (Wednesday)...it's only 11:00 pm here( Tuesday) Guess since we didn't bet...it's a moot point...just get it done. POURITFORWARD

35 more minutes and It'll be Wednesday in Iraq......not looking so good and tomorrow isn't lookin much better :P How much did you want to bet? B)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey...my time is about up isn't it. I still have till tonight cbi time the way I see it. LOL..... I was pretty encouraged with what M had to say yesterday implying that it's time for Shabibbi to implement the plan. I was thinking this morning if the small denoms are in hands of military to be delivered to banks upon RV...the logical time would be this weekend so they (the banks) have time to get it together. No...I'm not predicting another date...just commenting. I really believe it's all ready to go. I believe the RV is due. And yes...I will be here to admit I was incorrect. Again...just my opinion. POURITFORWARD

• Upvote 6

Yeah I guess you're right. I need to get off my lazy butt and go get a third job.

Gosh, I know that feeling. I feel your pain Mr. Rich. I've had two jobs now for 30 years. Just lost one to lay off. Thats why I am hopeful for the RV.

• Upvote 1

Hey...my time is about up isn't it. I still have till tonight cbi time the way I see it. LOL..... I was pretty encouraged with what M had to say yesterday implying that it's time for Shabibbi to implement the plan. I was thinking this morning if the small denoms are in hands of military to be delivered to banks upon RV...the logical time would be this weekend so they (the banks) have time to get it together. No...I'm not predicting another date...just commenting. I really believe it's all ready to go. I believe the RV is due. And yes...I will be here to admit I was incorrect. Again...just my opinion. POURITFORWARD

Get over yourself. You don't know any more than anyone else.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

No worries. There are those who dare to act,then are those that sit back and critique. Seems you had the courage to put yourself out there,and thats ok. There will always be some who wish others to fail,and sadly reval in others misfortune. I believe you can't think positive if you're always looking for the neagtive-jmo.........................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!

• Upvote 3

Mr Rich, all this time I thought you were shootin straight and come to find out you only have 2 jobs?!! I am truly disappointed!! Cmon man, we have to support the rest of the world , what, did you have a temporary loss of sanity and responsibility. More than likely we need to 1)outsource your current job(s) 2)give you a pay cut3) raise your taxes 4) increase your gas prices a dime a day for the next year then, and only then will you come to appreciate your "American dream". Sheesh i am truly disappointed in you man :blink::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: J/K always appreciate your posts and pourit, dont worry Iraq hasn't gone anywhere we can start a new date any time. had a lot of replies though. keep you chin up

• Upvote 1

SORRY PAL BUT I'M NOT A PUMPER.....I JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU MIGHT WANT TO TELL A LOVED ONE OR A FRIEND ABOUT THIS INVESTMENT THAT YOU FORGOT TO TELL. AND TO THE PERSON ABOVE THAT SAID THEY WOULDN'T TELL ANYONE ABOUT THIS PACK OF LIES...I'LL BET HE STILL OWN DINARS...WHICH THEY COULD SELL AT A PROFIT WHEN SELLING 25,000 NOTES INDIVIDUALLY. I JUST WANT EVERYONE TO WIN...EXCEPT FOR THOSE WHO ONLY THINK ABOUT THEMSELVES. RELAX EVERYONE POURITFORWARD.

Why do you yell in every post? You are allowd to take the caps key off.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Not yet, jooced....

Read more: http://dinarvets.com...0#ixzz1FLxoZ6EV

Well it's Wednesday and nada.

I believe it will happen, and sure hope it's soon but obviously calling a specific date DOES NOT WORK WITH IRAQ. Someone will eventually be right, but that will be a coincidence.

Come on RV!! I've got a close church friend, 26 years old diagnosed with cancer 4 weeks ago. She's been given 9-10 months. I want to help her with bills but am broke!! except for my iraqi toilet paper! Those of you who have faith in Jesus Christ I would ask you pray for this young lady!

• Upvote 1