Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

POURIT'S OPINION...WE'RE DONE

This is my first post. I have been a member for over a year. I have invested a conservative amount of money on this. I watch this feed frequently, I two see many predictions that do not come to fruition. Tell me,

why do think this will happen by Tuesday for sure. Tell me please, why do you think your intel is on the mark. I really do wonder about everyones intel. It does make us everyday people think this is just a pump job.

I have told many people, they think this a pump investment, I keep my mouth shut now. Please respond !

OK...FIRST...THANKS FOR YOUR POST. THE ANSWER ABOUT MY INTEL IS THAT ONE OF MY STRENGTHS IS READING BETWEEN THE LINES. I DILIGENTLY READ ARTICLES,POSTS...LISTEN TO CALLS AND READ CHATS. I DIG FOR INFO AND TRULY BELIEVE I SOMETIMES SEE SOME THINGS OTHERS DON'T. EXAMPLE...I HAVE HAD A COPY OF THE DE-CLASSIFIED "PLAN" THE US HAD FOR IRAQ. IT'S INTERESTING READING AND HAS GIVEN ME IN SITE...BUT NOT A LOT. I USED TO BE HEAVILY INVOLVED IN POLITICS. I HAVE PICTURES ON MY DESK WITH NIXON, ROCKEFELLER, AND FORD. DOES THAT MAKE ME SPECIAL...ABSOLUTELY NOT. BUT.....I DO KNOW A FEW FOLKS. HONESTLY, MY SOURCES AREN'T AS GOOD AS OKIES OR A FEW OTHERS...BUT THEY ALL GIVE ME ANOTHER PIECE OF THE PUZZLE. JUST SO YOU KNOW.....I'M AN EVERYDAY PERSON TOO, JUST LIKE YOU. I'M NOT A GURU OR ANYTHING SPECIAL. I GET BASHED BUT I DON'T CARE. I WILL READ EVERYTHING. AND LISTEN TO EVERYTHING. .....LET ME SAY THIS...I DETEST OBAMA.......BUT I GAVE HIM A CHANCE BECAUSE HE WAS MY PRESIDENT. I DIDN'T JUST LISTEN TO FOX NEWS...EVEN THOUGH I AM CONSERVATIVE. HOW CAN YOU GET A CLEAR PICTURE IF YOU ONLY LOOK OUT THE BACK WINDSHIELD? SO WHY TUESDAY??? BECAUSE I THINK EVERYTHING OUT OF NEED...GREED...AND NECESSITY IS DONE. SO GO FORTH WHENEVER THIS HAPPENS MY FRIEND AND HELP AND BLESS THOSE LESS FORTUNATE THAN YOURSELF. YOU WILL GET MORE OUT OF IT THAN THEY WILL. POURITFORWARD

• Upvote 3

I sure hope you're right. Since you haven't made a habit of making RV predictions I'll be cheering for you this time. Do you have a rate too? Please don't say $5+.

I've always thought they might come out low so us bozos who need $$ bad will cash a bunch in and they save a lot before they move it up. However...since Kuwait wanted to get paid in dinars...logic tells me it will be more than a dollar. Also....kuwait says please...no more than .50 cents more than us ...hmmmmm I have heard folks say they have seen signed contracts of around $3.20. Sooo even though I don't really know...obviously............because I believe they would like to stand up and puff their chest out......I would go with something around what the Kuwait dinar is. Scooter said one time he believed they could come out much higher and sustain it even though they wont. That was when oil was 25% lower..................POURITFORWARD PS. we'll see

Edited by pourit
  • Upvote 2

Pourit... :lmao::lmao::lmao: Still wanna bet it don't RV by Tuesday....let me know :wave:

I love to bet....but one thing I have learned is to not bet against the field. So you want to give me two days (Monday and Tuesday) and then you take the rest of the days till the end of time....................sure...I'll bet you 5000 dinars to your 100,000 dinars. And I believe that is giving YOU unbelievable odds. Are we on ??? You have my word I'll pay. By the way...I lost 100,000 dinars on a football bet and have paid in full. POURITFORWARD just say yes or no...by midnight PST... that gives you three hours to contemplate.I'll be waiting.biggrin.gif ps...Tuesday night when the cbi changes.

Edited by pourit
  • Upvote 4

Pourit, I think you're way cool to put out your opinion with boldness. If I am being honest, my research and gut are telling me something way different than yours. It seems to me we are months, many months away. I truly believe they must be a more stable, secure country before having a currency worth revaluing, especially for the $ we are talking. However, I hope I'm proven completely wrong. God Bless you.

Pourit, I think you're way cool to put out your opinion with boldness. If I am being honest, my research and gut are telling me something way different than yours. It seems to me we are months, many months away. I truly believe they must be a more stable, secure country before having a currency worth revaluing, especially for the $ we are talking. However, I hope I'm proven completely wrong. God Bless you.

I agree with you.........I hope you are proven completely wrong. lol POURITFORWARD

Just want everyone to know...I still think we are done by Tuesday......I'm not backing down.....till Wednesday at least. But remember...It's just my educated guess...hypothesis.....opinion. POURITFORWARD

Well you can look at it another way. If not this Tuesday then maybe the next Tuesday, and the next etc. !! :lol::lol:

I love to bet....but one thing I have learned is to not bet against the field. So you want to give me two days (Monday and Tuesday) and then you take the rest of the days till the end of time....................sure...I'll bet you 5000 dinars to your 100,000 dinars. And I believe that is giving YOU unbelievable odds. Are we on ??? You have my word I'll pay. By the way...I lost 100,000 dinars on a football bet and have paid in full. POURITFORWARD just say yes or no...by midnight PST... that gives you three hours to contemplate.I'll be waiting.biggrin.gif ps...Tuesday night when the cbi changes.

So you want 20 to 1 on something "you" threw out there......I'm not the one who posted in BIG RED LETTERS.....THIS THING WILL BE ALL OVER BY TUESDAY......am I? If you're not willing to put your money where your mouth is, why bother to say anything????? B) We'll chat on Wednesday....and definitely see you in Vegas :D

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

So you want 20 to 1 on something "you" threw out there......I'm not the one who posted in BIG RED LETTERS.....THIS THING WILL BE ALL OVER BY TUESDAY......am I? If you're not willing to put your money where your mouth is, why bother to say anything????? B) We'll chat on Wednesday....and definitely see you in Vegas :D

This has been going on for about 8 years and it hasn't happened yet. We are down to about 24 hours. Yes...I "threw it out there" Sorry you didn't bet...or even make a counter. It appears you are the one not wanting to bet. I think deep down you think it might happen as well. Either way...I'm sure we will both be praying tonight. By the way...I think we will know sooner than Wednesday. Have a good day. POURITFORWARD

• Upvote 4

Hey Champ...I think your on to something. If this doesn't happen in a week for some reason....I have a really fun Idea. BUT.....I am still holding on to MY beliefs and limited intel. By CBI time Tuesday night we should be there. Come on Shabibbi.....bring this RV home.....LOL POURITFORWARD

• Upvote 2

Hey Champ...I think your on to something. If this doesn't happen in a week for some reason....I have a really fun Idea. BUT.....I am still holding on to MY beliefs and limited intel. By CBI time Tuesday night we should be there. Come on Shabibbi.....bring this RV home.....LOL POURITFORWARD

Does this mean tuesday nite our time or monday nite our time here in america?

• Upvote 2

Actually I meant that when CBI changes on Tuesday night PST in the US (actually WED) we'll be there. I'm praying for all of us. POURITFORWARD

• Upvote 1

Only 8:05am in Iraq and you're changing the day....easy money B)

OK I'll take the heat on that one...I just figured Tuesday was Tuesday and by midnight cbi would /may post. The reason I included Wed is some of you may be on the east coast. If it posted at 2:am there (Wednesday)...it's only 11:00 pm here( Tuesday) Guess since we didn't bet...it's a moot point...just get it done. POURITFORWARD

• Upvote 2

No bet here, pourit. Per the other thread, and with your new date change to 3/1/11, I'll donate 100,000 dinars to the charity of your choice when the IQD RV's by midnight tomorrow.

With pleasure, I might add.

Bank on it, I'll do it.

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1