Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MY RV PREDICTION!

SINCE EVERYONE HAS THERE OWN PREDICTION I GUESS I'LL GIVE MINE...

I'M NOT KNOWN FOR RUMORS AND I HAVE A GOOD REP ON HERE SO DONT BASH... LOL :D

MY OPINION BASED OFF WHAT I'VE READ AND HAVE LEARNED...

DATE - ON OR BEFORE (MARCH 8, 2011)

RATE - $ 1.22

"MY OPINION"

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

For those that will freak out,how dare you put forth a prediction or opinion even in jest!!! Are u a pumper? or just enjoy given false hope for the weak minded/easily led folks here at DV. Pretty silly, right?............................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!

• Downvote 1

I'll go with your date if mine doesn't happen, I have been feeling around the end of Feb but that could only be the announcement and effective date would be the first. Why not make sense to me its the first day of the month (and for those that need a Monday ) so maybe it happens in between are two dates that's OK with me. I have heard so many rates it make my head hurt just thinking about it, I have heard $3.20 to$3.86 we could see $3.40 it would be nice. but if they do a double rv $1.70 and that's half of $3.40.

My prediction is...Something is gonna happen March 4th. Whether its the RV or my exchange appointment, but 3/4/11 will be a very special day. Reason being, the last 2-3 months, EVERY I look I see 34. Either the time, the temperature, page number, address or whatever, I see 34 at least a dozen times a day. So im hoping this means something good aimed at the dinar and Iraq. As for a rate, i would think it would need to go back to at least where it was before, around 3-1. And last week I had a dream I met Ali at a airport. So something HAS to happen soon if i dreamed it, right?

Today the cat sneezed 3 times before coughing up 1 hairball, then scratched 11 times in the litterbox. When I wokeup, I had exactly $3.11 in my pocket. That's good enough for me. An Rv on 3/1/11 at a rate of $3.11....I'm KIDDING. lol, I mean really, where do people get these ideas.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Today the cat sneezed 3 times before coughing up 1 hairball, then scratched 11 times in the litterbox. When I wokeup, I had exactly $3.11 in my pocket. That's good enough for me. An Rv on 3/1/11 at a rate of $3.11....I'm KIDDING. lol, I mean really, where do people get these ideas.

Because this makes the most sense so far, I am going with this prediction until the following Monday comes along!! Thanks. B)

Edited by In Iraq