Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My for sure predictions for tomorrow.

funkemaster

Well I am sitting in my chair reading the rumors for tomorrow. My wife who hears very little about the RV just walked into my office and said. It's going to happen tomorrow:o. Now this came from knowing nothing about whats going on tomorrow and any of the other stuff. And since she feels like she is always right and knows the future ;) blah blah blah.... Anyways just based on that I think Tomorrow it's going to happen. And if not then I'm telling her she was WRONG!!! :D

Don't be a hater. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

Well I am sitting in my chair reading the rumors for tomorrow. My wife who hears very little about the RV just walked into my office and said. It's going to happen tomorrow:o. Now this came from knowing nothing about whats going on tomorrow and any of the other stuff. And since she feels like she is always right and knows the future ;) blah blah blah.... Anyways just based on that I think Tomorrow it's going to happen. And if not then I'm telling her she was WRONG!!! :D

GOOD LUCK LOL..GO RV !!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

What hospital should we send the flowers to

Reminds me of the joke that a gentleman is selling a complete encyclopedia set, dictionaries, and so forth claiming he doesn't need them anymore because the wife knows everything.

With that said... I hope she isn't violent!!!

my same idea--if it does not happen tomorrow--then i will forget about iraq dinar--keep them stashed--quit thinking about it

Push the speculative following date to March 2nd, than give it up for awhile if nothing substantial happens..

• Upvote 3

I would love for it to happen this Friday, but not sure how this would work considering that Friday is the holy day in Iraq. They are not at work! Maybe the US will make the announcement or maybe someone from UN. I have heard a higher abundance of rumours saying that Tuesday is the day.

Just hope that it is soon! Toyota has their 2010s on sale right now!

...and THAT sir would be a HUGE mistake! LOL

• Upvote 1

The wifey and I are camped outside the front.door at our local bank in Kodiak, Alaska. We will be the first to cash in thanks to this reliable INTEL. Our teeth are chattering and my hands are frozen as I pen this correspondence on my IPhone. After the cash in we are off to Detroit to buy a few thousand homes at bargain basement prices

Then we might by The Detroit Tigers as we love baseball..

• Upvote 2

Well the problem there is she works at the hospital so I'd still be in grave danger :lol:.

But she came back in while I was typing that, read my post, said "your an idiot" <_< and walked back out. Women.....

She probably thinks you spend way to much time on Dinar Forums, haha, tell her to hang in there :)

The wifey and I are camped outside the front.door at our local bank in Kodiak, Alaska. We will be the first to cash in thanks to this reliable INTEL. Our teeth are chattering and my hands are frozen as I pen this correspondence on my IPhone. After the cash in we are off to Detroit to buy a few thousand homes at bargain basement prices

Then we might by The Detroit Tigers as we love baseball..

Sounds like you hold a million dinar. Good thing is after you make these two purchases, you'll have plenty left over. :lol:

If it don't happen today she is not wrong, because she said tomorrow and tomorrow never comes

• Upvote 2