Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Reason Why the Dinar Won't RV No Time Soon

This was just emailed to me by a friend. Don't kill the messenger but I thought I'd share it with DV as it makes a lot of sense when you think about it.

Back when Iraq had that good rate of $3.20, they only had about 20 Billion dinars in circulation. According to the CBI and IMF, they currently have over 27 Trillion in circulation. Iraq now has over 1000 times MORE dinar in circulation than they did back when they had the rate of $3.20. Obviously Iraq can’t RI or RV back to that old rate unless they also reduce their currency supply back down to those approximate figures of about 20 billion dinars or so.

Even if we conservatively pick a low RV rate of say $.50 or $1.25, Iraq STILL won't be able to RV. Right now in the whole wide world, if you add up all the currency that's in circulation from every single country… all added together it’s about 5 Trillion dollars worth of currency.

Iraq has 27 trillion dinar in circulation. An RV of even 50 cents would give Iraq 13 Trillion dollars worth of currency. A $1.25 RV would give Iraq 34 Trillion dollars worth of currency. That would mean Iraq would have about 3 to 7 times more currency in circulation, dollar value wise, than the rest of the whole world combined!!!  And they would do this with a GDP, size of economy, about one tenth of one percent of the world GDP. Does that make sense?

Hate to burst anyone's bubble but Iraq will NOT be RVing any time soon until they at least lower their dinar they have in circulation below 50 billion dinars. Once that happens then we can say an RV is more realistic. Until that happens, all the hype created by so-called gurus, pumpers and everyone in between that we are sooooooo close to RVing is all false and a front to either increase dinar sales and/or increase traffic to their websites/blogs for monetary purposes. I am heavily invested in the dinar and want it to RV as soon as possible but the reality is it WON'T happen until Iraq lowers their circulation of the dinar below 50 billion dinars.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 17

I GUESS YOU HAVENT DONE ANY RESEARCH HUH!

THIS POST SHOULD BE DELETED...

1. WHO TOLD YOU THEY HAD 27 TRILLION DINARS IN CIRCULATION???

2. HOW MUCH DINARS OF THAT IS PAPER CURRENCY???

3. WHEN THE RATE WAS $3.20 WERE THEY ON THE FOREX???

4. WERE THEY A DEMOCRACY???

5. DID THEY HAVE ALL THESE INVESTORS, NEW OIL RESERVES, ETC......

PLZZZ ANSWER SO I CAN ASK THE OTHER (5) QUESTIONS......

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

This was just emailed to me by a friend. Don't kill the messenger but I thought I'd share it with DV as it makes a lot of sense when you think about it.

Back when Iraq had that good rate of $3.20, they only had about 20 Billion dinars in circulation. According to the CBI and IMF, they currently have over 27 Trillion in circulation. Iraq now has over 1000 times MORE dinar in circulation than they did back when they had the rate of $3.20. Obviously Iraq can’t RI or RV back to that old rate unless they also reduce their currency supply back down to those approximate figures of about 20 billion dinars or so.

Even if we conservatively pick a low RV rate of say $.50 or $1.25, Iraq STILL won't be able to RV. Right now in the whole wide world, if you add up all the currency that's in circulation from every single country… all added together it’s about 5 Trillion dollars worth of currency.

Iraq has 27 trillion dinar in circulation. An RV of even 50 cents would give Iraq 13 Trillion dollars worth of currency. A $1.25 RV would give Iraq 34 Trillion dollars worth of currency. That would mean Iraq would have about 3 to 7 times more currency in circulation, dollar value wise, than the rest of the whole world combined!!!  And they would do this with a GDP, size of economy, about one tenth of one percent of the world GDP. Does that make sense?

Hate to burst anyone's bubble but Iraq will NOT be RVing any time soon until they at least lower their dinar they have in circulation below 50 billion dinars. Once that happens then we can say an RV is more realistic. Until that happens, all the hype created by so-called gurus, pumpers and everyone in between that we are sooooooo close to RVing is all false and a front to either increase dinar sales and/or increase traffic to their websites/blogs for monetary purposes. I am heavily invested in the dinar and want it to RV as soon as possible but the reality is it WON'T happen until Iraq lowers their circulation of the dinar below 50 billion dinars.

Haha, I gotcha, or your friend, but riddle me this...how do you get the amount in "circulation" back...hmmm...well that can't have mine unless they RV....PERIOD. Now, that being said, what has to be remembered also is that the large sums of dinar in "circulation" are held by the governments that Iraq owes. They would not go all in and break Iraq simply because they need their most precious commodity...OIL. The dinar held by investors is not "large" in the big picture. Besides, the countries would just use the dinar being held to buy oil. That's how they will get the dinars back. IMHO......This RV will happen.. B)

• Upvote 2

Wow, if thats the case I guess we should start turning in our dinar so they can take it out of circulation.. Imo, not gonna happen. Would you be willing to turn yours in? . I think it will rv and rv very soon at a midrange value to attract investors as well as create stability. Lets just stay calm and see what the next few days brings.. This is crazy kinda like the NFL, all speculative of whos gonna win, and most times it goes to last 2 minutes or even seconds... Then starts all over with next weeks games. So next few days lets see what happens and where its gonna go.. Gooooo rv..

M1 figures & M2 figures maybe represent 27 now

But M1 figures than maybe were either A) non existent or B) existent but not accounted for in your figures

Oh, and the 3.22 was based upon barrels of crude at roughly $33

We're hovering around $100 as of today

Also, Iraq is vamping up their production

They're already near or above pre-invasion levels.

They're only going to go higher...

They hold likely the highest amount of natural gas..

The crude in Iraq is easier to extract and easier to refine.

So they likely won't be able to RV @ 3.22, I'll give you that..

But with those figures in mind, I don't see that it'll need to take awhile to RV.. Especially that heavy investors are waiting for the currency to be trade-able to start rebuilding their nations, putting up stores, and so forth.

I won't sell mine unless it RVs or becomes trade-able.

Iraq will make $ on the exchange of dinar... They'll make profits from the spread

Whether it is going up or down.

That's a profitable section they can't over look.

The delay is acquiring the perfect # to come in where they won't get eaten up by foreign investors & also won't scare them away.

For example, if it was a free floating currency, 1 day it would be a $1 the next minute it would be $6.

So they'll come in with a manage float to ensure stability.

And with so many people w/ their hands in their pockets ready to invest in Iraq.... Iraq is delaying the course and somewhat hurting their people by not supplying them w/ goods or services.

They'll become a very rich democratic ME country... Its just a matter of time.

I am sure that I read somewhere that De La Rue had said there was somewhere in the order of 25 Billion dinar actually printed.

The remainder of the 27 Trillion is electronic.

For the last several years Iraq has been paid in foreign currency.

Nearly every day they sell off foreign currency so there may be some substance in the claim to have recovered 70-80% of the currency.

There is a spreadsheet on the CBI website so you could add up how much they have recovered since the auctions started.

Nothing to say here except: :P:rolleyes::unsure::angry: And give me your dinar, because they are worthless you know..

Edited by beaver

Your title is a double negative, meaning it actually says the Dinar WILL RV soon. Even at that, its a really goofy and hard to understand double negative if you act like you said it like that on purpose and literally .

I had to come and read this post, specifically to see if anyone would say this. Thank you for recognizing it and pointing it out.

Now, for those who think such is a complete waste of time and effort ... I disagree. If we do not start paying more attention to our written, and spoken English language, instead of using the text and computer short forms, we will lose it. Gone, Our grandchildren will not be able to read anything written before the year two thousand (remember Y2K ?)

So, thank you again for posting your comment. I love it.

smee2