Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My Rv Prediction

larrylopiccolo

Piccollo that was a good one

and dont u let nobodytell u you cant dream.

GOD BLESS IRAQ and GOD BLESS US ALL

and help us to remember that GOD makes all this poissible and lets not forget to give him the glory and give him at least his 10%

• Upvote 2

It's only fair that your next kid has my DNA too.J/K

Inbedded HorseHead

Advanced Member

Group:

Members Posts:

86 Joined:

03-January 11 Posted Today, 09:31 PM

Larry, if it hits at $5.25, I'm sure my wife will oblige ;) Let's all meet at Bora Bora (TIC)

if it hits @ $5.25 I'll name my next kid Larry Piccolo

Read more:

• Upvote 1

Since everyone has had a day come and go,i'll go on the limband make my prediction.

RV Date Feb. 25th 2011

RV Rate 5.25

Take that to the bank. B)

I'd like to take that to the bank, but I believe anything over $0.40 would be a huge win ... $0.68+ and I'm outta here. The GET numbers that you reference are hilarious. I don't believe that we'll ever see $5. Maybe in 10+ years, we might see $3. Might!

And no RV tomorrow. Not many, if any, deaths either (I disagree with Steve1 on this). This country already has a democracy (call it what you like). These other middle eastern uprisings are protests against dictators. Iraq's dictator was removed in 2003. And hung, remember!

Yes, I acknowledge the internal political problems that are going on in Iraq. But the momentum in the middle east is to get what Iraq already has. This should reinforce the Iraqi people regarding their progress and it should put anyone with so-called baathist intentions on notice that those days are gone. No back-sliding allowed.

I would love an RV tomorrow, but I believe that reality is a dream. If we don't see the RV by July 4th, we'll be waiting a helluva long time. That's my deadline.

Of course, I'd take an RV anytime ;-).

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

• Upvote 2

I'd like to take that to the bank, but I believe anything over $0.40 would be a huge win ... $0.68+ and I'm outta here. The GET numbers that you reference are hilarious. I don't believe that we'll ever see $5. Maybe in 10+ years, we might see $3. Might!

And no RV tomorrow. Not many, if any, deaths either (I disagree with Steve1 on this). This country already has a democracy (call it what you like). These other middle eastern uprisings are protests against dictators. Iraq's dictator was removed in 2003. And hung, remember!

Yes, I acknowledge the internal political problems that are going on in Iraq. But the momentum in the middle east is to get what Iraq already has. This should reinforce the Iraqi people regarding their progress and it should put anyone with so-called baathist intentions on notice that those days are gone. No back-sliding allowed.

I would love an RV tomorrow, but I believe that reality is a dream. If we don't see the RV by July 4th, we'll be waiting a helluva long time. That's my deadline.

Of course, I'd take an RV anytime ;-).

TS

What facts or reasoning do you use to conclude that the Dinar MIGHT get to $3 in ten years?

I say that, once the Iraqis see how their new government can work, the stability in the country will strengthen exponentially.

BTW, do you really think that the U.S. will settle for the rate to be mere pennies, while holding so much dinar?

The negativity is just as ridiculous as what you see as pie-in-the-sky.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What facts or reasoning do you use to conclude that the Dinar MIGHT get to $3 in ten years?

I say that, once the Iraqis see how their new government can work, the stability in the country will strengthen exponentially.

BTW, do you really think that the U.S. will settle for the rate to be mere pennies, while holding so much dinar?

The negativity is just as ridiculous as what you see as pie-in-the-sky.

Hootie,

There's just too much work to do to rebuild infrastructure and utilities and to make a general recovery from (what is now) nearly a third world country.

Of course I would prefer to be wrong about this, but even the free market (or free float) wouldn't drive the price anywhere near $3 anytime soon because of the deficiencies cause by Saddam's 25 years + the war + the brain drain. Why do you believe that Iraq will have a currency at or above Kuwait's currency? Kuwait is light years ahead of Iraq in terms of being a well-oiled economic machine, dependent on oil exports or not. Real rebuilding will take 3-5 years. It is being projected that Iraq will pump as much as 10M barrels a day by 2015 or so. This may cut into the 10 years that I mentioned.

Call it negativity if you need to, but positive thinking alone isn't going to make us rich. I've been in this long enough to understand the animal of the IQD and $0.50 - $0.75 would be a jackpot. Even Adam states in his book that anything from $0.10 and up is reasonable. Maybe 'up' means $5, but I don't think so. There have been many reasonable posts in the last week that have stated 'up to' $1. 1-1 would be HUGE. There has been a lot of conversation about an RV before the 1st at $0.60+. But that's just negativity.

Help me understand why you believe that a devastated country like Iraq can suddenly (overnight) have the most valuable currency in the world. Just typing that out makes it sound even more ludicrous.

What evidence do you have that $3 - $5 should be expected? Besides TK's testimony as such?

TS

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Hootie,

There's just too much work to do to rebuild infrastructure and utilities and to make a general recovery from (what is now) nearly a third world country.

Of course I would prefer to be wrong about this, but even the free market (or free float) wouldn't drive the price anywhere near $3 anytime soon because of the deficiencies cause by Saddam's 25 years + the war + the brain drain. Why do you believe that Iraq will have a currency at or above Kuwait's currency? Kuwait is light years ahead of Iraq in terms of being a well-oiled economic machine, dependent on oil exports or not. Real rebuilding will take 3-5 years. It is being projected that Iraq will pump as much as 10M barrels a day by 2015 or so. This may cut into the 10 years that I mentioned.

Call it negativity if you need to, but positive thinking alone isn't going to make us rich. I've been in this long enough to understand the animal of the IQD and $0.50 - $0.75 would be a jackpot. Even Adam states in his book that anything from $0.10 and up is reasonable. Maybe 'up' means $5, but I don't think so. There have been many reasonable posts in the last week that have stated 'up to' $1. 1-1 would be HUGE. There has been a lot of conversation about an RV before the 1st at $0.60+. But that's just negativity.

Help me understand why you believe that a devastated country like Iraq can suddenly (overnight) have the most valuable currency in the world. Just typing that out makes it sound even more ludicrous.

What evidence do you have that $3 - $5 should be expected? Besides TK's testimony as such?

TS

If you own 2 million dinar and it RVs at $.50 you have turned $2000 into $1 million. How people can call that negative is beyond me.

• Upvote 2

TOO FUNNY... There should be a kind of lotto for who ever guesses the date closest and at the rate closest too.

We can all pitch in... It would at least make the guessing game a bit more intriguing.

PLEASE RV SOON!!! I cant take much more of this site... LOL

Peace.

Please Make them STOP

Madman Out

• Upvote 1

if it hits @ $5.25 I'll name my next kid Larry Piccolo

Piccolo means little/small in italian. Just FYI.

Call it negativity if you need to, but positive thinking alone isn't going to make us rich. I've been in this long enough to understand the animal of the IQD and $0.50 - $0.75 would be a jackpot.

End Quote

Totally agreed.

Edited by umbertino

If you own 2 million dinar and it RVs at $.50 you have turned $2000 into $1 million. How people can call that negative is beyond me.

I don't think that the rate of return we will see at .50 RV is a bad thing.

I just don't think ANYONE of us has enough knowledge of what is really going

on, to make ANY real prediction.

The guy who says .10 is in the dark, just as much as the guy that guesses 5.00.

Several have guessed at both ends of the spectrum, hoping that he/she might be

able to come on here, one day, and say "I told you so".

I say that the low-ballers have just as many issues going on as the dreamers.

I can promise you that the low-ballers didn't purchase their first stack of Dinar,

thinking "Man, if I can just get .10 per...!".

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There are a couple of reasons I think it will RV at 2 or better. If this event is to help all the global economies get back on track, 30 cents is not going to do it. So many countries are in debt up to their eyeballs that I don't think that would be enough money. Iraq also wants to be considered the showplace of the middle east. As they rebuild they are going to need money to hire contractors and get all their projects going. As we have now heard, Saudi Arabia does not have near the oil reserves that they indicated. Iraq has at least 143 billion barrels and that is only what has been discovered. I am sure they will find more oil and gas reserves. I guess time will tell who is right.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1