Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Finally lost it ... Mind is gone ... Everything is Dinar ... Everything

smee2

I knew it would happen eventually ... and if finally did. I have stopped living in the real world and am not inhabiting the fantasy world of dinar investing.

I was playing scrabble with a friend this evening.

I found myself trying to make my tiles make words like Maliki and Shabibi. I was trying to fill in the spaces on the board with one and two letters to read things like RV and GOI.

*sigh*

As I said I knew it would happen eventually. And it has. But hey, I can't be the only one, can I? Anyone else finding their conversations and emails and word games filling up with references that sound like dinar forum posts?

:huh:

smee2

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I knew it would happen eventually ... and if finally did. I have stopped living in the real world and am not inhabiting the fantasy world of dinar investing.

I found myself trying to make my tiles make words like Maliki and Shabibi. I was trying to fill in the spaces on the board with one and two letters to read things like RV and GOI.

*sigh*

As I said I knew it would happen eventually. And it has. But hey, I can't be the only one, can I? Anyone else finding their conversations and emails and word games filling up with references that sound like dinar forum posts?

smee2

No.

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

no i havent got that bad but it's hard for it not to take over sometimes but you need to just walk away from the computer and get out of the house or do something else to occupy your brain cuz this can turn into an obsession you need to take a break SMEE that is all the advice i can give you things will unfold as they should whether good or bad we shall see soon.

• Upvote 1

I tend to fall into things that I sort of find myself devoting myself to.

I used to be somewhat seriously addicted to online games (FPS)

That surpassed.

I used to be a big news junkie while at work. Mostly around the Election time... That got boring

Than I started following a NFL team-blog for over a year. From combines, to draft, to pre-season, to regular season. That got boring

Before I could even really get sick of the NFL team following, I was introduced to the IQD. Now I follow that pretty extensively, but mostly to fill knowledge.

The IQD investment relates to my major in college. Business

So I find it interesting because I can apply what I learn here in school or regular life :P

i agree smee2--this dinar world can over take a person's life ---hoping to become rich--quit work :

i hope for at least a small RV---10-30 cents would be ok with me---1-1 would be fantastic

I work two jobs (FT & PT) & attend online classes.

If/when it RVs, I find myself working through my PT job for a moment until a lot of things are set in place for me and putting in my notice.

Depending on the rate, will define whether I decide to quit with school. Low rate, continue classes, high rate discontinue classes.

It would need to RV at like $10 before I quit my FT job.. Being conservative here... Gotta pass the time somehow, right? :)

*sigh*

NOPE!!!!PLEASE SEEK MENTAL HELP.... :unsure::unsure:B) YOU ARE IN BAD SHAPE :lol::lol:

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 1