Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam ... in appreciation for what you do we want to say THANK YOU! for your time and attention to this site so we can continue to share info, hopes, dreams and hopefully support to this great DV family!!

roses32.jpg

Blessings to you and yours,

pvS - :wave: to you from the still cold but Great Mitten State!!

Way to go PVS! Great post! I would like to add that I appreciate Adam as well for providing us all with a place to share, to inform and be informed, vent, laugh, fight, and even cry. I know a lot of us come here for information directly related to rate and date, but in essence come away with so much more. How many of us on here really realize the relationships that have been established in our present state and present financial condition. I am sure if it was feasible for many of us, we would meet up just to be able to meet face to face, and drink over coffee, wine, or beer. The truth is, most of us spend as much time on here as we do with visible friends and family that we can see and touch. DV is a family. We are on one hell of a roller coaster against many out there that don't share our same vision that this RV is very possible and very real. And to you Adam and the rest of the DV family I want to say thank you. Thank you for not letting me go at this alone.

GO RV!!!

• Upvote 2

Adam ... in appreciation for what you do we want to say THANK YOU! for your time and attention to this site so we can continue to share info, hopes, dreams and hopefully support to this great DV family!!

roses32.jpg

Blessings to you and yours,

pvS - :wave: to you from the still cold but Great Mitten State!!

BIG DITTO'S FROM EAST TEXAS!!! THANKS FOR WHAT YOU DO ADAM!

GOD BLESS!!! LORD SEND THE RAIN!!!

• Upvote 2

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

From the Buckeye State!!!

• Upvote 1