Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ditto from Canada ... appreciate more than words can say how fair and balanced you are and your dedication to keeping the site useful and informative.

Thanks to PVS for realizing we occasionally need to thank those who go unthanked most of the time.

smee2

• Upvote 1

Greetings, Mr. Adam Montana,

From Sunny Arizona, we appreciate your efforts to have like minded speculators unite and share ideas & information.

It is my utmost honor and privilege to be here.

For EagleEye, thank you so much for the great idea.

For pvS, I love those flowers; you picked the great flowers for a great person.

I thank you, and Infinite Blessings,

Capital stack

Edited by Capital stack
  • Upvote 5

Adam ... in appreciation for what you do we want to say THANK YOU! for your time and attention to this site so we can continue to share info, hopes, dreams and hopefully support to this great DV family!!

roses32.jpg

Blessings to you and yours,

pvS - :wave: to you from the still cold but Great Mitten State!!

I agree with PVS 100%!! Thank You for Everything!!!!! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gifth_smiley_two_thumbs_up.giftip_hat.gif

• Upvote 3

Ditto from Canada ... appreciate more than words can say how fair and balanced you are and your dedication to keeping the site useful and informative.

Thanks to PVS for realizing we occasionally need to thank those who go unthanked most of the time.

smee2

thanks for the kind words smee2 ... but I have to give credit where credit is due ... this was EagleEye's idea ... (actually he confided that it was his lovely wife's idea ... thanks LE!! )

• Upvote 1

Adam...I signed up for VIP again but I can't get in. I have been a member as you know for for over 6 months. Also...If I have a question for Frank Buck...what is his email. Thanks Adam.....Randy (POURIT) my email address is xxxxxxxxx@msn.com PS...Hope all is well with you and look forward to meeting you someday soon.

Edited by Munsch
removed personal info
  • Upvote 1

Adam,

Thank you sincerely for everthing that you do for us....and for having this site to bring such a great diverse group of personalities and opinions to share and the knowledge we needed (and I needed a lot of it)...its been a wonderful journey and I truly appreciate this opportunity to connect with you, your site and a beautiful group of highly intelligent, caring, fun, and all around awesome people.

Thanks!!!!!

Oh and PVS...you Rock for starting this thread!!!!

• Upvote 2