Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I am the author of this post. I just want to put everything into perspective and hopefully put some people at ease until we hear about the RV (hopefully early Friday morning).

We have been on a long journey and we have never seen what we have been seeing the past couple of weeks. We are all ready for the rv to come, but will it ever? The answer is certainly yes, and soon! Here's why: while it seems like the Iraqi government are just a bunch of idiots and are hoping for their country to be destroyed, they aren't. The best way to try to put a stop to all the madness that may come tomorrow is for there to be an announcement of a new currency rate, a promise of hope for the people of Iraq. America and many other countries have WAY too much invested in Iraq for them to be overrun or to just choose a new currency to use. Think about how much money America will make JUST from the taxes that will take place when they take a whopping 35% from us! Also think about the effect that much cash will have! That will be a big step to spreading the wealth and getting America back on its feet and out of the recession. Maliki likes to have everything about him and we see a lot of lies in their media. We all have countless stories of that.... Maliki would want a day named after him and the attention drawn away from the other festivities to him and the new currency rate. What would happen if he does not announce the new rate tomorrow? Tons of buildings destroyed, hundreds, maybe millions dead, money will have to be spent to fix everything and this will leave a permanent mark for the world to see the mis-handling Maliki has been doing. He doesn't want that and he will do anything to preserve his station. What about the best-case scenario? It's a very peaceful day tomorrow and Mailiki would still need to announce the RV or he will get a world of trouble coming to him in the next week. So folks, its either tomorrow or next week (at the very latest). If we don't see it by then, them I'm afraid they will never see the end of this... But I am optimistic! He will announce it tomorrow, folks, have no fear!

Please no bashing, just trying to assist you guys and spread moral! :)

Also, I forgot to mention.... A rate of $.01 - $1.00 for the Dinar will not be enough to suffice the economy in Iraq. I know we need to aim low, but I am still expecting anywhere from $3.00 - $5.27.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I am the author of this post. I just want to put everything into perspective and hopefully put some people at ease until we hear about the RV (hopefully early Friday morning).

We have been on a long journey and we have never seen what we have been seeing the past couple of weeks. We are all ready for the rv to come, but will it ever? The answer is certainly yes, and soon! Here's why: while it seems like the Iraqi government are just a bunch of idiots and are hoping for their country to be destroyed, they aren't. The best way to try to put a stop to all the madness that may come tomorrow is for there to be an announcement of a new currency rate, a promise of hope for the people of Iraq. America and many other countries have WAY too much invested in Iraq for them to be overrun or to just choose a new currency to use. Think about how much money America will make JUST from the taxes that will take place when they take a whopping 35% from us! Also think about the effect that much cash will have! That will be a big step to spreading the wealth and getting America back on its feet and out of the recession. Maliki likes to have everything about him and we see a lot of lies in their media. We all have countless stories of that.... Maliki would want a day named after him and the attention drawn away from the other festivities to him and the new currency rate. What would happen if he does not announce the new rate tomorrow? Tons of buildings destroyed, hundreds, maybe millions dead, money will have to be spent to fix everything and this will leave a permanent mark for the world to see the mis-handling Maliki has been doing. He doesn't want that and he will do anything to preserve his station. What about the best-case scenario? It's a very peaceful day tomorrow and Mailiki would still need to announce the RV or he will get a world of trouble coming to him in the next week. So folks, its either tomorrow or next week (at the very latest). If we don't see it by then, them I'm afraid they will never see the end of this... But I am optimistic! He will announce it tomorrow, folks, have no fear!

Also, I forgot to mention.... A rate of $.01 - $1.00 for the Dinar will not be enough to suffice the economy in Iraq. I know we need to aim low, but I am still expecting anywhere from $3.00 - $5.27.

I appreciate the post and thanks for the pep talk.

I do not think however that all of the taxes generated (capitol gains) would even put a dent in the deficit. Sure it will help but I dont think there are enough of us to make much difference. Maybe I'm wrong.

The problem with the GOI is that everything they do (or don't do) flies in the face of logic and common sense. I agree in theory with your points and can sit here and get all pumped up about it, but at the end of the day we'll probably see nothing happen. Then the date will be moved to March 1st, as contractors are to be paid only in IQD, although that has never been confirmed. Then after March 1 comes and gets, the next date will be in June or July, whenever the DFI expires. It just seems that the goal post keeps getting moved father back.

This past Sunday when the budget was announced I thought for sure Monday we'd hear the missing ministers announced, then by Thursday (today) we'd have an RV.

Hopefully tomorrow will be the day. Maybe the change on the CBI is significant. I have never seen it on there before. Let's hope!

I appreciate the post and thanks for the pep talk.

I do not think however that all of the taxes generated (capitol gains) would even put a dent in the deficit. Sure it will help but I dont think there are enough of us to make much difference. Maybe I'm wrong.

The problem with the GOI is that everything they do (or don't do) flies in the face of logic and common sense. I agree in theory with your points and can sit here and get all pumped up about it, but at the end of the day we'll probably see nothing happen. Then the date will be moved to March 1st, as contractors are to be paid only in IQD, although that has never been confirmed. Then after March 1 comes and gets, the next date will be in June or July, whenever the DFI expires. It just seems that the goal post keeps getting moved father back.

This past Sunday when the budget was announced I thought for sure Monday we'd hear the missing ministers announced, then by Thursday (today) we'd have an RV.

Hopefully tomorrow will be the day. Maybe the change on the CBI is significant. I have never seen it on there before. Let's hope!

I agree and I thought the same about last week, but I'm hoping that they were trying to just stall using every way possible so they could put it off until Friday. That's what I hope, like everyone. And I know that it won't make much of a dent in America's debt, but they could all give themselves bonuses again. lol. Our country is power and money crazy and they will take all they can get from us!

I was with you untill you said the rate..... That is just to high to start with... They are going to start low to get our money for the lease that they can and then go up.. I do not look for it to start for less then 1.75 but not over 2.00 and I can live with that.. And I am only hoping it is that high..ohmy.gif

We can but hope you are right.

However ...

[i]What would happen if he does not announce the new rate tomorrow? Tons of buildings destroyed, hundreds, maybe millions dead, [/i]

I just don't see this sort of thing happening. Oh, I suppose it could. And if Maliki makes his announcement it might turn a riot into a celebration. But really ... this much destruction and mayhem and death? Just cannot see it.

If I am wrong, come and tap me on the shoulder to remind me and I will post the most abject apology you have ever read.

smee2

• Upvote 2

has the iraq people ever ask for rv nope just water,power food and jobs that what the 25th is not more

They also want money that is worth something. How else can they get all of the above. They need resources and trade-able money. That's how their lives get better.

They also want money that is worth something. How else can they get all of the above. They need resources and trade-able money. That's how their lives get better.

2003 to now no power no food no job no home i wish it was about the rv but is not

Also remember that Democracy is on the line here. If tomorrow turns into a blood bath, we will have every Middle East dictator telling their people..."see what democracy gets you"!!!

"The Plan" is to turn many ME countries into democracies and if it fails in Iraq the entire plan goes down the drain with trillions of dollars and thousands of deaths that were in vain.

The powers that be are aware of that and will not let it happen!!!!

• Upvote 1

Also remember that Democracy is on the line here. If tomorrow turns into a blood bath, we will have every Middle East dictator telling their people..."see what democracy gets you"!!!

"The Plan" is to turn many ME countries into democracies and if it fails in Iraq the entire plan goes down the drain with trillions of dollars and thousands of deaths that were in vain.

The powers that be are aware of that and will not let it happen!!!!

Well said!

And you are smoking crack.......anything more then what they have now is suffice.....they have been surviving for years at 1170.......

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

IT WILL RV IN THE NEAR FUTURE,BUT AT .05 CENTS TO .25 CENTS IMHO... AS ALWAYS ...GOD BLESS.....

• Upvote 1

And you are smoking crack.......anything more then what they have now is suffice.....they have been surviving for years at 1170.......

Your point is valid but if they are going to bank roll billions upon billions in foreign oil drilling and construction contracts in order to move Iraq into a free economy 1170 aint gonna get em very far. Even someone on crack could figure that much out!

Edited by tjmunson
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

but I am still expecting anywhere from $3.00 - $5.27.

End Quote

You gotta be kidding and I'd say do not expect anything special happening tomorrow.

Anything over $0.40 would be a huge win ... $0.68+ and I'm outta here. The GET numbers that the original poster references are hilarious. I don't believe that we'll ever see $5. Maybe in 10+ years, we might see $3. Might!

Unfortunately, I agree with umbertino, no RV tomorrow. And not many, if any, deaths either (I disagree with Steve1 on this). This country already has a democracy (call it what you like). These other middle eastern uprisings are protests against dictators. Iraq's dictator was removed in 2003. And hung, remember!

Yes, I acknowledge the internal political problems that are going on in Iraq. But the momentum in the middle east is to get what Iraq already has. This should reinforce the Iraqi people regarding their progress and it should put anyone with so-called baathist intentions on notice that those days are gone. No back-sliding allowed.

I would love an RV tomorrow, but I believe you're dreaming. If we don't see the RV by July 4th, we may never see it. That's my deadline.

Of course, I'd take an RV anytime ;-).

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.