Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki expresses his displeasure of senior officials leaving Iraq as demonstrations approach

Jrod007

* Maliki expresses his displeasure of senior officials leaving Iraq as demonstrations approach

February 24, 2011 04:25 pm · Posted in NEWS (Iraq & World Currency) · Comments Off

Maliki expresses his displeasure of senior officials leaving Iraq as demonstrations approach

Posted: February 24, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND – Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

Maliki expressed his displeasure to leave the senior officials outside Iraq, such as demonstrations

Agencies – Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki is unhappy about leaving quite a few officials and parliamentarians out of Iraq for fear of demonstrations expected results out on Friday.

An informed source speaking on condition of anonymity, said al-Maliki told some close to him that the demonstrations are the first test of the will of the new government led by noting that there are a number of officials have failed in this exam when they decided to leave Iraq, instead of listening to the demands of the demonstrators and work to implement them. The source added that some people seem as if he wanted to blame the owners alone Mtnsla of its obligations to the government involved.

The al-Maliki held several meetings with government officials and a number of tribal leaders from different regions, and said in a news conference that the Iraqi people need to accelerate and speed up reforms of services and infrastructure.

A source at Baghdad International Airport, Thursday, that the airport is witnessing the movement of displacement of a large number of Iraqi MPs and politicians, as noted in the source of the Customs Department had been returned to the amount of 1,000,200 thousand dollars politicians try out with them.

http://bit.ly/e551ot

this is from DD btw.

• Upvote 1

Do you people honestly buy this bull, when he (Maliki) himself staged a getaway plan with Kuwait, and kuwait’s reply and I quote “ the country will support you.” I mean really c’mon who does this joker really think he’s playing???? listen to me loud and clear your spinless camel jock, you can sell that to your own people, but certainly not the american public, grow a pair and take control of your own counrty, enough of our american blood was shed so you can have and enjoy the freedom we have provided your people. give your people what they deserve or get the h*ll out and someone else run the show for you, because certainly you can't stand on your own 2 feet without someone holding out their hand pulling you in the right direction.

Do you people honestly buy this bull, when he (Maliki) himself staged a getaway plan with Kuwait, and kuwait’s reply and I quote “ the country will support you.” I mean really c’mon who does this joker really think he’s playing???? listen to me loud and clear your spinless camel jock, you can sell that to your own people, but certainly not the american public, grow a pair and take control of your own counrty, enough of our american blood was shed so you can have and enjoy the freedom we have provided your people. give your people what they deserve or get the h*ll out and someone else run the show for you, because certainly you can't stand on your own 2 feet without someone holding out their hand pulling you in the right direction.

well if you noticed the first people he cried to was the U.S....then got shot down....then miraculously China says we are ready to forgive, all the while this fool is booking trips to and from Kuwait.....with a fall back to london......(the london bit may be a rumor) the way i see even when the pucky hits the fan, M has an exit strategy, which most cowards do....I.E, when the US first invaded iraq, where did M run to?? exactly.......did we forget who we are dealing with? ive posted before iraqi people are not bad, but it seems just like any other country has there cowards....or people with there own agenda's whatever.....just with iraq, being that its in the eyes of the world....imho M's plans wont work as smoothly as he would like to think......that is his reward.....