Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Fired for buying dinar

Shonk9

I don't think he will need an attorney since I doubt it happened. There has been a rash of new members on here in the last several days with bank rumors involving terrorism funding and dinar investment. I for one am disregarding any further stories of this kind.

What are you talking about? This guy joined the same day you did! blink.gif

I'm laughing very hard right now. Some times when I come on here I get such a kick. Man this one gets the prize!!!

Some of these guys must dream this stuff and get up and write it down.

These kind of stupid thoughts must come from some deep seated neuroses.

If it wasn't so pathetic, I'd have to laugh even harder.

What is this, page 8 of this thread. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Downvote 1

Your better off, the president is not informed properly, The US Treasury Dropped Iraq as a terrorist country just this week. So its not a terrorist county threat anylonger. Sue the crap out the bank I guarantee you will win, get another RV!

:blink: Well let's see here..........I am in Iraq. I bought my dinar from the U.S. Military finance office here. It was a U.S. Airman that exchanged my U.S. dollars for IQD. So if someone exchanges U.S. dollars for IQD they are funding terrrorism, then I ask your boss, what does that make us; a DOD civilian, the US Military Finance Office in Iraq and a U.S. Airman. ........ :unsure: ..........RV ON!!!!!!! Dinarhead out!

Outline:

I worked for a bank in Missouri and I worked with foreign currency. We don't handle the Dinar, but I had a few guys that came into my bank and asked me some questions at the end of 2010. I could only help them with their wire transfers. The men that bought the dinar are very smart men in the city, so I decided I would read up on the dinar and jump in myself. Now 3 months later I get called into the bank presidents office and they tell me that they will be letting me go because I am funding terrorism. That was yesterday. Any thoughts on an argument. I thought it was legal to invest in Iraq. please let me know.

Well I believe that they did not want you spreading Dinar gossip to your co-workers. Reason Being, I was called into the office and threatened that if I continued to discuss the dinar in the shop with fellow workers I would not have a job. I have been warned. My manager from headquarters said he looked into this investment and said it was a scam after discussing it with other financial investment people. They are afraid of loosing most of their workforce when the rv finally happens. Most of the guys I work with are heavily invested in the dinar. That scares the heck out of management.

Edited by buffalowade1

Outline:

I worked for a bank in Missouri and I worked with foreign currency. We don't handle the Dinar, but I had a few guys that came into my bank and asked me some questions at the end of 2010. I could only help them with their wire transfers. The men that bought the dinar are very smart men in the city, so I decided I would read up on the dinar and jump in myself. Now 3 months later I get called into the bank presidents office and they tell me that they will be letting me go because I am funding terrorism. That was yesterday. Any thoughts on an argument. I thought it was legal to invest in Iraq. please let me know.

Get an attorney. This would be a great case.

sorry i have to ask but

is this the same bank that i read about in another thread that is offering

to buy dinar from a customer at .70 usd per dinar???

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1