Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Fired for buying dinar

Shonk9

Outline:

I worked for a bank in Missouri and I worked with foreign currency. We don't handle the Dinar, but I had a few guys that came into my bank and asked me some questions at the end of 2010. I could only help them with their wire transfers. The men that bought the dinar are very smart men in the city, so I decided I would read up on the dinar and jump in myself. Now 3 months later I get called into the bank presidents office and they tell me that they will be letting me go because I am funding terrorism. That was yesterday. Any thoughts on an argument. I thought it was legal to invest in Iraq. please let me know.

Well at least you can get unemployment for that.........

Outline:

I worked for a bank in Missouri and I worked with foreign currency. We don't handle the Dinar, but I had a few guys that came into my bank and asked me some questions at the end of 2010. I could only help them with their wire transfers. The men that bought the dinar are very smart men in the city, so I decided I would read up on the dinar and jump in myself. Now 3 months later I get called into the bank presidents office and they tell me that they will be letting me go because I am funding terrorism. That was yesterday. Any thoughts on an argument. I thought it was legal to invest in Iraq. please let me know.

YOUR NOT A STORY TELLER!!! FRICKEN LY ER.............. :D Thats not bashing this is telling you the facts!! :)

• Upvote 2

That's B.S. I'd quit that job...Seriously, I would get an attorney. Go to Dianrtrade.com & print the presidential order that says it's ok to buy Dinar here.

DO NOT quit the job. Let them fire you if that's what they intend to do. If you get fired then seek legal advice about possible "wrongful termination" and any other facet of the law your counsellor advises you to pursue. If they do not fire you but simply try making you quit, then document everything. EVERYTHING. Date, time, witnesses, participants, offenders, what is said and how it makes you feel at that time. I am not quick to consider the legal option but a wrongful termination is one I would pursue vigorously to the fullest extent of the law... B)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Probably works for Ali & got caught with his hands in the till

If not it’s the funniest story regarding bank rumours I have read on here.

Send this to DD or Frank26 no doubt delta team will analyse it as an RV window LMAO :lol:

STILL LingMAO :lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

ooooh trying to scare people in thinking that its not legal to buy dinar? Isn there some crap service out there where this person will make it okay for your dinar investment by you turning your dinar over to him? Is that who YOU work for?

gimme a break....look at this story...

I don't believe anything in the story is true and even though you can be fired for anything, I don't think a company (A BANK??) would leave themselves wide open for a lawsuit by accusing you of funding terrorism without a criminal investigation to back it up.

This thread is total crap and should be removed...

Once again true story. Don't sell you dinar I truly believe that the RV will happen. That would be the best if I could throw this in their face with an RV

I was fired and I am looking for advice. since dinar is not a tradable currency then I didn't have privileged information. I did nothing wrong and hope to prove that to them also.

If you say so. <_<

If I got fired I know my first response would be to ask a bunch of perfect strangers on a message board for advice.

Good luck.

I am tired of people bashing NEWBIES. I am registered as a Advanced member...ha thats a joke.

I have no intel, no guru, I just read, and sometimes make a little comment. So you never know who the person is behind the screen. Give them a break.

I believe you were fired, I hope you sue the pants off of them...

• Upvote 1

WOW you got a ton of attention...

Why dont you tell us which bank branch it is and your name. Other wise I think it is a BS atricle to make some waves.

If that is the case, well based on responses you got the attention. Now can we get back to some real news worthy of RV or NO RV etc...

If this is true get an attorney and enjoy the fruits of their screw up.

• Upvote 1

I'm really surprised at how many people don't believe this, it is 100% truth we had no agenda by putting this story out there. Keep your dinar and don't buy anymore unless you have the extra funds to spend on it! I hate how people on this forum can't believe anything anymore because of all the bs rumors and pumpers out there. I would love to tell you the name of the bank but I don't want to get this ex bank employee in anymore trouble with the bank. Its a good thing they fired him, he needed to leave and find a new job where they will respect him. It's a small town bank that's filled with ignorant people that decided to do no research on the subject and just make a rash stupid decision! Matt your awesome and your going to be very successful in life!

• Downvote 1

I'm really surprised at how many people don't believe this, it is 100% truth we had no agenda by putting this story out there. Keep your dinar and don't buy anymore unless you have the extra funds to spend on it! I hate how people on this forum can't believe anything anymore because of all the bs rumors and pumpers out there. I would love to tell you the name of the bank but I don't want to get this ex bank employee in anymore trouble with the bank. Its a good thing they fired him, he needed to leave and find a new job where they will respect him. It's a small town bank that's filled with ignorant people that decided to do no research on the subject and just make a rash stupid decision! Matt your awesome and your going to be very successful in life!

Yea right.

• 3 months later...

When Bush signed it into law that we could by the Iraqi dinar he did a good thing for the people of Iraq. We are investing not only to make a return on our investments but we are also helping to rebuild the country of Iraq.

Remember dictators come and go and they are not the majority. The good people of Iraq are the majority and they needed the help.

Get a good attorney and fight it...

I am almost sure this story had no truth to it anyway. You cannot be fired from a job based on what you do outside of work unless it shows as a conflict of interest. If he was working at another bank, yes could be fired. If he went out got drunk, had sex with a hooker and got the clap.. probably still have his job. Somewhere along the lines, the term "funding terrorism" is a bit reaching. Even if there was no presidential order, the fact is, these companies selling are know and would like to believe if they opened up to fund terrorism, they would have been shut down real quick...not allowed to stay in business for how every long they have been.