Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What about pre RV TRUSTS??

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

A group of us dinar investors have become confused by information that we have received from various sources regarding the best way to protect our money after the RV. I personally, set up a capitalized LLC with the idea that this would give me tax deferred status with the IRS. Others are looking at setting up trusts of various types, yet others are saying to chill, wait for the RV and then show up in San Francisco for the investors meeting where we can learn what we need to know and not to worry about doing anything right now.

Increasingly there are those CPAs or attorneys that claim we must act pre-RV because if we don't we will be able to adequately protect our money. I do not know if this is a ploy on their part to get a large group of inexperienced foreign currency investors to act out of some irrational fear. Or if these CPA/attorneys are themselves very new to this investment and do not have a command of the facts and are simply passing on bad information, information that may benefit them and not us. To this point I have not been able to get any two of these "experts" to agree on the same course of action.

Do we do this offshore and create a trust, or a C-Corp? Do we set up an LLC? Or with the volatility of the dollar do we just wait till the RV, cash in a little and then convert the balance to gold/silver, purchase oil and gas stock and or buy farmland without ever converting to the dollar? Is the latter even an option?

Confused in Texas

• Upvote 1

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

A group of us dinar investors have become confused by information that we have received from various sources regarding the best way to protect our money after the RV. I personally, set up a capitalized LLC with the idea that this would give me tax deferred status with the IRS. Others are looking at setting up trusts of various types, yet others are saying to chill, wait for the RV and then show up in San Francisco for the investors meeting where we can learn what we need to know and not to worry about doing anything right now.

Increasingly there are those CPAs or attorneys that claim we must act pre-RV because if we don't we will be able to adequately protect our money. I do not know if this is a ploy on their part to get a large group of inexperienced foreign currency investors to act out of some irrational fear. Or if these CPA/attorneys are themselves very new to this investment and do not have a command of the facts and are simply passing on bad information, information that may benefit them and not us. To this point I have not been able to get any two of these "experts" to agree on the same course of action.

Do we do this offshore and create a trust, or a C-Corp? Do we set up an LLC? Or with the volatility of the dollar do we just wait till the RV, cash in a little and then convert the balance to gold/silver, purchase oil and gas stock and or buy farmland without ever converting to the dollar? Is the latter even an option?

Confused in Texas

One thing is for sure. If you personally cash in, you will be paying taxes on that, ans who knows exactly how much.

If your offshore corp owns the Dinar pre rv and cash in at an offshore bank, you personally wont be hit with taxes until that money is brought back to the states. And even then, you can personally limit the amount of taxes.

Best thing to do is to prepare pre rv with an offshore corp if you want to reduce/defer any taxes.

• Upvote 1

Gardenia, I removed the sensitive (personal) information from your post, per your request.

As a VIP member you have access to some very important information in the Conference Call section.

I would also strongly encourage you to consider a Name Reserve. The cost is $400 and is MUCH more bulletproof than a trust - as many people will tell you: Trusts can be tricky and not always effective.

Also, you might be best served posting this in the VIP section. We have quite a few experienced investors in there. (You know, the people who actually have money and understand the value of something like a Trust, an IBC, a professional opinion, the advice of fellow successful investors, etc. :twothumbs:)

Gardenia, I removed the sensitive (personal) information from your post, per your request.

As a VIP member you have access to some very important information in the Conference Call section.

I would also strongly encourage you to consider a Name Reserve. The cost is $400 and is MUCH more bulletproof than a trust - as many people will tell you: Trusts can be tricky and not always effective.

Also, you might be best served posting this in the VIP section. We have quite a few experienced investors in there. (You know, the people who actually have money and understand the value of something like a Trust, an IBC, a professional opinion, the advice of fellow successful investors, etc. :twothumbs:)

Do I understand correctly that The Name Reserve is $399 every 30 days and reserves the name only and, it is only secured when the *** balance *** is paid and paperwork completed?

Edited by Adam Montana
removed wrong number, left *** balance *** instead to avoid confusion.

Do I understand correctly that The Name Reserve is $399 every 30 days and reserves the name only and, it is only secured when the ***balance*** is paid and paperwork completed?

No, you are slightly wrong.

The $399 never expires and you never have to pay it again. You only pay the *** balance *** on whichever package you end up choosing when you complete the order.

The Name is guaranteed for 30 days. After the 30 days, it is released for others to claim. Most likely, if it was approved once there is very little chance that you will lose it even after 30,60,90,120 days...

Another precaution we use is e submit THREE names, then "gift" to all three names using separate forms. If one name happens to expire and is taken, you can still use the second or third.

:twothumbs:

Hey there Texas. Follow Adams advice on this one. It is, by far, the best way to go. It is the most secure way to protect this investment and will be the foundation for your future financial success. He (Adam) has studied this out with professionals form around the world. He has truly done his "homework". Do the Name Reserve. If you can just pay for the package and be done with it. It is a great feeling knowing that you are as prepared as you can be. Best to yall

Hey there Texas. Follow Adams advice on this one. It is, by far, the best way to go. It is the most secure way to protect this investment and will be the foundation for your future financial success. He (Adam) has studied this out with professionals form around the world. He has truly done his "homework". Do the Name Reserve. If you can just pay for the package and be done with it. It is a great feeling knowing that you are as prepared as you can be. Best to yall

Okane, I see you're an OSI member - on a 5 star rating scale, with 5 being the highest... how would you rate the information in the OSI section?

Okane, I see you're an OSI member - on a 5 star rating scale, with 5 being the highest... how would you rate the information in the OSI section?

In a word ... OUTSTANDING! You and the staff are doing a great job. It is amazing to see all that's being set up for post RV activities. :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

Can you direct me to the place that explains why this OSI is safe and can't be stolen from us?

There are MANY places to look, and it can be confusing. I did a conference call with an attorney that has been doing these for many years, you can listen to it in the Conference Call section in the VIP.

In California, it costs a WHOPPING $10 to file a Name Reserve application for 60 days and up to 3 names when you file with the Secretary of State.

That's for a California Corp. It's not even close to being in the same league as what we are talking about.

Not to mention California is the LAST government I would want to have ANY control of my financial situation!!!!! :lmao:

Of course, let's put this in perspective. $10 is cheap, and most people will know you "get what you pay for". If you think a $10 solution is "good enough" to protect millions, well...

:lol:

... more power to you, and good luck. :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

California??? Dude, I think I just wet myself. :blink: If you have looked into it that far ..... please, please, please, do yourself a favor. Look a little farther. It will save you butt.

OSI is the offshore group. You can find sources on the web under international business company (IBC) but study up. I went with Adam because 1 , I wanted to support those that I know something about and are already helping me. 2 Adam has traveled the globe researching and interviewing the folks that do this everyday. Interestingly , after studying Adams material, when I checked out some of the companies on the web it was easy to see some of the flaws in their plans. Maybe the material on line was just old and out dated, I don't know.

Did I see a "mam"? Thought that was just a southern thing? Nice to see. Oh, Mississippi, gotcha. Outside of Nashville here. Y'all take care

• Upvote 1

California??? Dude, I think I just wet myself. :blink: If you have looked into it that far ..... please, please, please, do yourself a favor. Look a little farther. It will save you butt.

OSI is the offshore group. You can find sources on the web under international business company (IBC) but study up. I went with Adam because 1 , I wanted to support those that I know something about and are already helping me. 2 Adam has traveled the globe researching and interviewing the folks that do this everyday. Interestingly , after studying Adams material, when I checked out some of the companies on the web it was easy to see some of the flaws in their plans. Maybe the material on line was just old and out dated, I don't know.

Did I see a "mam"? Thought that was just a southern thing? Nice to see. Oh, Mississippi, gotcha. Outside of Nashville here. Y'all take care

Thanks for the support. I'm glad to see you posting that you researched it and found that our methods are current and viable, it helps others to know that I'm not the only one who's put time into this research!

If you researched that far, you probably also saw that the price VIPs are able to do this for is MUCH cheaper than anywhere else... other than the $10 California deal, of course :lol: :lol: :lol::lmao:

Ok Adam,

a couple more questions before I seal this deal.

1. does the 400.00 Name Reserve fee apply towards the package you pick/

2. If you gift to 3 different names and 1 or more gets picked BEFORE you finalize your package where does that dinar go that you gifted to that name? :unsure:

1. Yes

2. You keep the Dinar, it doesn't actually "go" anywhere :)

Greetings Adam and thanks for everyting you are giving to us in this endeavor. I may be the newest VIP member, (signed moments ago), and plan to participate in the IBC etc program After doing much research prior to thinking about the dinar, I decided I wanted to go with a Wy corp over NV.... Didn't get around to it last year, and hope to this year. I see your service inclues NV. Is there a way I can use WY instead for this process. And of course there may be something(s) I don't know as to why NV over WY.... so thought I would ask...

Thanks again! :)