Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pumpers...

oneremedy

So I understand what pumpers do, but why? Are they invested? Who do they work for? How much are they getting paid to post trash? If they get paid per reply, maybe we should not even reply if it sounds too crazy to be true, which wouldn't leave much to reply to. I'm just thinking if we don't respond to the pumpers, then maybe they won't get paid and leave us all alone.

Thanks to all who offer some smart ideas and/or possible conclusions to this RV.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

So I understand what pumpers do, but why? Are they invested? Who do they work for? How much are they getting paid to post trash? If they get paid per reply, maybe we should not even reply if it sounds too crazy to be true, which wouldn't leave much to reply to. I'm just thinking if we don't respond to the pumpers, then maybe they won't get paid and leave us all alone.

Thanks to all who offer some smart ideas and/or possible conclusions to this RV.

Thank you oneremedy :)

One word: 'dealers'. Compare these type of folks with wallstreet stock brokers.

They will say anything in order to get ones money, and make you feel you bought

the best stock in the world...then behind your back they are laughing. This happens

all the time unfortunately. Many brokers have admitted to this, and even some have

exited their profession of lying because they could not handle it any longer.

Difference is that these folks appear to have NO conscience at all, and could care less

how their empty words affect others and manipulate others emotions week after week.

Noe of this has really anything to do with the IQD opportunity other than pushing and pumping to

sell more. So far I think it appears to have worked quite well. While everyone has willingly paid far too

high prices with dealers thinking it was the only safe way to buy. One dealer well known now is selling

1- 25K note for over 72$ Does this not tell anyone a thing? One can buy these notes from good eBay

sellers all day long for 35$, and yet, people choose a dealer thinking this is safe and "prudent"?

I think you hit on a lot of areas many have asked themselves...thank you for your efforts to wake

up those few who hang onto every word of these manipulators. It is not healthy, nor is it good

business sense to be caught up in this fiasco of mis-information.

All my best! :)

Jim

---

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I notice that you are a newbie, who did you respond to????????? :lol::lol:

I don't remember all the responses, but I think Bang was one and maybe sonny1. Im trying to figure out who knows what they are talking about and who just want to talk smack and sell for the dealers. Yes newbie, but i've been invested since last Aug and finally signed up on here to rate and post verses just reading. I dont have any intel so I dont reply or post much, I just like to read and try to get smart when this does RV.

Oh and Keep, I like him, he seems like he knows his stuff.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I don't remember all the responses, but I think Bang was one and maybe sonny1. Im trying to figure out who knows what they are talking about and who just want to talk smack and sell for the dealers. Yes newbie, but i've been invested since last Aug and finally signed up on here to rate and post verses just reading. I dont have any intel so I dont reply or post much, I just like to read and try to get smart when this does RV.

Oh and Keep, I like him, he seems like he knows his stuff.

Everybody thinks a newbie is someone who just turned 18 and has zero knowledge of investing and speculation. Don't worry as soon as you post a couple hundred times you'll be a expert. Even tho you're just posting an opinion ??????????

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I was hoping to hear from a rogue pumper and let me know how much he makes off of the BS they post. It gets real frustrating trying to sort through the crap and the logic. Being a newbie made me nervous to post anything to begin with, I see I how it looks but Ive been trying to learn before posting anything so I dont look or sound like a young kid or a pumper. I think mrref is thinking the latter but all I can say is the only pumper I know, is the Peter Pumper I went to school with...yes, that is his real name.

• Upvote 1

Everybody thinks a newbie is someone who just turned 18 and has zero knowledge of investing and speculation. Don't worry as soon as you post a couple hundred times you'll be a expert. Even tho you're just posting an opinion ??????????

Can you help me out?... What was the purpose of this hurtful post?...

• Upvote 1

My question has always been, who pays the pumpers and according to what criteria?

Are dealers paying pumpers by the sites they infest? or the number of clicks on their own site, or people who admit to purchasing because of such and such a pumper? It is all so nebulous, and does not make any business sense without knowing exactly WHO is paying and BY WHAT MEASURE IS PAY CALCULATED !!!

Anyone know that? So far no one has been able to answer that for me.

sme2

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well the website owners are making money as well, due to all the traffic that comes on to these sites..