Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SURVIVOR ...... Montana Style

Qman

Due to the popularity of the Survivor shows, Montana is planning to do its own, titled 'Survivor Montana Style.'

The contestants will start in Helena , travel over to Billings and Lewistown. Then, they will head northwest to Missoula then up to Kalispell. From there they will proceed west to Libby and Troy . Then final leg will be back to Helena !

Each will be driving a pink Volvo with California license plates and a

HUGE bumper sticker that reads: I'm G*Y. I'm a vegetarian. Beer is

harmful to your health. Republicans suck. Obama is God. Deer hunting is murder, and I'm here to confiscate your guns.'

The first one that makes it back to Helena alive WINS.

• Upvote 9

Due to the popularity of the Survivor shows, Montana is planning to do its own, titled 'Survivor Montana Style.'

The contestants will start in Helena , travel over to Billings and Lewistown. Then, they will head northwest to Missoula then up to Kalispell. From there they will proceed west to Libby and Troy . Then final leg will be back to Helena !

Each will be driving a pink Volvo with California license plates and a

HUGE bumper sticker that reads: I'm G*Y. I'm a vegetarian. Beer is

harmful to your health. Republicans suck. Obama is God. Deer hunting is murder, and I'm here to confiscate your guns.'

The first one that makes it back to Helena alive WINS.

Totally hilarious! Thanks for posting.

• Upvote 2

My grandfather was from that great state...we visited him almost every summer growing up. For Xmas one year my mother got him a pink T shirt that showed a bunch of cowboys lassoing a small dog...and underneath it the caption read: Montanas against poodles. :P

A couple years later, he gave it to me, as he said Montana men don't wear pink! (I think he really gave it to me because my favorite color is pink) ;)

Edited by Tiffany23

I dont get it. Montana is a Republican state last I checked.

EXACTLY.... Montana is a republican state... and if you saw that car with writing on it that it will have.. how far do you think that car is going to make it... :rolleyes:

Edited by beaver