Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV and Retirement

Tropics

I read all the time about people that are going to retire after the RV happens even if it comes out at 50 cents. A million dollars is not what it used to be and unless you are 80, it is not going to last that long or generate very much income. I am not going to ask how many millions you have or anything like that, but I am curious what you want to have in net income each year to retire. Would you retire on $30,000 or does it need to be much more than that? For me, I would need much more dinar to retire in the lifestyle I would like if it comes out only at 50 cents.

There are many definitions of "retirement money".

If you want to travel...maintain 2 homes (or more). Want to live on the coast, golf course or modest 2 bedroom. If you look at retirement as a "I want to do it all", then yes...big bucks. My version of retirement will be not to owe anyone, take a vacation if desired and really just keep a low profile and enjoy doing what I want as compared to doing what I have to. I am fulfilled by helping others without the presence of money in the equation, so volunteering to help others will be right up my alley.

I'll tell you right now it's not going to come out at .50 or even a dollar. It IMHO will be more in the 2-3 dollar range. Just common sense. At a dollar Iraq would be bought up by big money in a heartbeat.

Just my 2cents worth. No Link!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Fixitman:

I beleive if everyone looked at the RV like you do the Good Lord would have already blessed us with it!

But the ones that are: Im gonna do this Im gonna do that Im getting a Jaguar 2 homes here 2 homes there are the reasons it hasnt happened yet and may not with the attitudes some of our brothers and sisters have.

Everything we have or gonna have is all Gods its his when we are alive and its for sure his when we all pass on.

So I say this people if you want a RV get right in your heart to help our human kind and ones in need, and then realize we are all here on earth as a temporary guest.

Lets get this RV done! AMEN!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's simple to me. I'm only working to make my house payment and the many Dinars that I have once it RV will be more then enough to support my church and family members.

But, to answer your question I can live off about $40,000 dollars a year and be very confortable.

Edited by army03

I read all the time about people that are going to retire after the RV happens even if it comes out at 50 cents. A million dollars is not what it used to be and unless you are 80, it is not going to last that long or generate very much income. I am not going to ask how many millions you have or anything like that, but I am curious what you want to have in net income each year to retire. Would you retire on $30,000 or does it need to be much more than that? For me, I would need much more dinar to retire in the lifestyle I would like if it comes out only at 50 cents.

Not sure if this is a sincere inquiry ... but the answer is pretty simple: Determine how much monthly income you need to retire at $0.50, then buy that amount of IQD (assuming you can afford to lose that much). If it comes out higher, then you are golden.

$0.50 IS probably reasonable, should this ever RV.

ALSO, look into holding your RV in a Roth IRA. Regardless of your age, you can access your Roth IRA, post RV, without penalty and tax-free using Rule 72t.

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

I am a disabled Vet and retired. I draw my pension at age 60 and my disability now. I will have social security for awhile as will my wife. This whole adventure since 04 has been a hardship on my wife and is now taking it's toll on me. When it happens, I will retire but still work. Maybe at a golf course or some where, where there is no stress. Had enough of that in Iraq. My motive here is, make sure you have your retirement set up now, especially if you are in your 20's. Unless you work for company that provides a retirement plan outside of 401K's and IRA's, start saving now.

If you have no debt .... you could live on much less. It all depends of the lifestyle that you want to live. Serving others is wonderful and everybody should give back. Many times the most rewarding service doesn't cost a dime, just your time. At other times money does come into play. Would I like to be very well off? of course! But it would also allow me to help more people in ways that they can't help themselves. But the actual rate will determine a lot of things for most. If you have enough to invest you can cover all the bases. If you have 1 mil IQD .30 might get you out of debt but not retire where as $3 would do it all. I have done my what I could. The rate and date will write that rest of the story. Best to all

Not sure if this is a sincere inquiry ... but the answer is pretty simple: Determine how much monthly income you need to retire at $0.50, then buy that amount of IQD (assuming you can afford to lose that much). If it comes out higher, then you are golden.

$0.50 IS probably reasonable, should this ever RV.

ALSO, look into holding your RV in a Roth IRA. Regardless of your age, you can access your Roth IRA, post RV, without penalty and tax-free using Rule 72t.

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

Thanks for the heads up on Rule 72t. Didn't know about that one. Interesting