Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another Middle Eastern Protest Update ... Libya

smee2

Sanctions are not going to work this time, especially with this tyrant. There will be a lot of people dead by the time they could be effective. He is going for broke!

yes, he's going for broke...and clutching at straws....he's now been quoted as saying that Osama Bin laden is behind the people's protests...LOL ROFL!!! and that the lure of drugs and alcohol are to blame...I mean...come on, man!!!!

but...he knows he's dealing with simple minded folk, easy to control and scare....so his rhetoric will probably work locally...whilst we, on the outside, are laughing our heads off at his silly comments, re O Bin Laden....

yes, he's going for broke...and clutching at straws....he's now been quoted as saying that Osama Bin laden is behind the people's protests...LOL ROFL!!! and that the lure of drugs and alcohol are to blame...I mean...come on, man!!!!

but...he knows he's dealing with simple minded folk, easy to control and scare....so his rhetoric will probably work locally...whilst we, on the outside, are laughing our heads off at his silly comments, re O Bin Laden....

Remember what happened the last time he tried blowing smoke up someone's rear end, He got a rocket up his. I read somewhere he's moved into a cozy bunker.