Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Today, I heard some disturbing news

A man took his life this evening.<BR><BR>I know very little about the young man other than he had a vision of a better life. The 22 year old was a dinar investor and had promise the investment would change his life’s course. Like many of us the gentleman had some issues which developed in his life and to complicate matters he became discouraged over the prolonged time it is taking for the dinar to revalue.<BR><BR>Unfortunately as a long term dinar investor I have heard this story too many times. There are no words which can soothe the pain of those who he left behind or explain why someone would ever take their own life.<BR><BR>The dinar is a wonderful opportunity in which all of us are blessed to hold as an investment. Some have been invested for only a few weeks while some have been invested for several years. Nevertheless the arduous journey and continued ups and downs equally effects all investors.  But I continue to have faith the dinar will revalue one day and God’s grace will bless us all.<BR><BR>Investments, including the dinar, makes no promise of wealth but only the possibility of wealth.<BR><BR>This investment has taken a life of its own and unfortunately has consumed so many lives. I ask each of you to take a moment and step back away from the computers. Count the blessings you do have and be thankful for the opportunities which are in store for you and your family. The dinar is not the answer to all things.<BR><BR>Many of you, like the young man who took his own life today, have a vision of a brighter tomorrow as a result of the RV. But I can’t emphasize enough this investment or the woes associated with this investment is so important that it overshadows the blessing of life itself.<BR><BR>As problems in your life mount and seem unbearable please remember there is always a solution, there is always an answer.<BR><BR>My thoughts and prayers are with the family and friends of this young man.<BR><BR>

Edited by Dogmatic1
edited out link to another site
  • Upvote 13

i will keep them in my prayers, life is to precious to waste but we just have to sit and talk with each other when depression sets in and see what we can do to help.. i was always told that laughter is one of the cures so lets just keep smiling to one another and maybe all the stress and depression will slowly go away....GOD BLESS

• Upvote 1

Could one of the mods explain to me why this post has been allowed to quote the source of the topic being from *********when on my post the same source was deleted and the link blocked.

YOU ARE AN ***. Have some compassion and quit worrying about your whiney little crap!!

Edited by pleasantvalleySunday
Removed bad language
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

I read this and have to remind myself that although this man was a dinar investor, and he was discouraged by the time it was taking to achieve his wealth, that is NOT why he took his life. It may have contributed, but it is NOT the reason. There had to be a lot more that we don't know.

Of all the people, even just here on this forum, who feel discouraged and let down, and sometimes desperate to have this be over not only for the cash but for the end of the stress, of all of us, how many have decided to take this way out? Certainly no more, and I would venture to say possibly considerably less, than a similar number of persons not invested.

Yes, the dinar investment can be disturbing, discouraging, enraging at time, definitely stressful. But it also has the benefit, even during all the frustrating times, of being the bes chance any of us has of attaining a degree of wealth that will change our lives, the lives or our families, and in a lot of cases the lives of people we don't even know.

I am just saying all this because I don't want anyone to feel that the dinar investment holds any great degree of responsibility here. Thie young man made this

decision, for a lot of reasons. Not just one. I have that belief from first hand experience.

So, to his family, my simpathy for the loss. For his soul, prayers. For all of us who grieve for him and find this shocking ... don't let it bother you past today. Tomorrow is another day. Maybe THE day, who knows.

smee2

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The reason why I call pumpers liars. Also, being a military person were trained to stand up for people who can't stand up for themselves. You call me negative. I call it accountability.

Money will not change your life people. Don't wait on others to change the direction in which your life is heading. Its your life and you have do it on your own. Set small goals and you will see small accomplishments that turn into big ones.

• Upvote 4

Thanks, babyorca, for this thought provoking post. Sometimes we all get so caught up in the day-to-day noise and minutia that we lose sight of what's really important. All of us want this investment to succeed, but neither it, nor anything else, is worth losing your life over. LIfe, everyone's life, is precious. Let's hope this tragedy helps us all to remember what's really important in our own lives. If you have a wife, partner and/or kids, it would be a good time to go hug them. Peace.

my dads dad did this at 37 years old. my dad did this at 37 years old. I was able to break the chain, my brother's also managed to break the chain. heavy pressures to be sure for all of us in life's quest. my feelings about this sort of thing should go without mention. my deepest most heart felt compassion to the family and friends. seriously people this is not even really an investment by most traditional standards. it is a speculation, with a potential to do something that we have not ever really seen before. if your are BANKING on the dinar to change your life, I fear you have made a tragic error. it might, it will in time, it won't, it can't. all plausible directions. there are tons of documents circumstances evidence and the like to argue or debate for and against. just as why it hasn't or will on MONDAY like so many people have claimed week after week to no avail.. suicide what a miserable concept and solution. I would beg thats right beg down on my knees that each and everyone who has considered or is considering this as an option to seek help, it is out there. a friend,loved one,clergy, any one of many 800 # services. if you know someone or suspect,fear they might do this HELP them. there are I believe a lot more particulars to this story as is the case with most of these events....yet it still ended like this for what ever reasons, more than just the dinar yes absolutely. in this thing called life we as a society have been going on for ourselves individually for a long time. in all of our histories we came from tribes so to speak. we all worked together to keep the whole thing working for food shelter raising kids etc. in these trying times is it so wrong to reach out and help your neighbor? I believe to my core that if people americans, asians,arabs,persians,jews,europeans,indians,africans....well you get it,don't you? in iraq we display our dismay and even anger for malicki,saleh. really? these men are not iraq there people are like us trying to make it everyday with kids wives brothers and sisters. our country bush,cheney, obama ,biden, rumsfeld,clinton,palin. do they truly reflect us. this is true for all countries. so as you began to destroy me or bash. I am not prescribing one world order or anything like that just look around can you help your neighbor. the guy at 7/11 your moms aging friend with no surviving family... yes yes you can and personally I think you should. I try all the time, am I successful that is yet to be determined. ERIC

• Upvote 1

Warren Buffett once said, "Money magnifies who you are" - if you are a nice poor guy, you are going to be a great rich guy. If you are a jerk poor guy, you are going to be an ******* rich guy. Do the right thing with your money. This poor guy didn't understand that, but I bet he had ALOT more issues than the dinar not RVing. We all feel sorry for him, but we all need to put this into perspective. What is the most important thing to you? This is what I tell my patients. Not your wife or husband or kids, but to you. What do you want. Only then can you be happy. This 22 year old didn't know, had other issues, and decided this was his best course of action. We all know it wasn't but for him it was.

• Upvote 1