Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GET Conference Call transcript 2-23-2011

ronscarpa

Conference Call transcript 2-23-2011

« on The GET Team: February 23, 2011, 10:46:59 PM »

~ Welcome To The G.E.T. TEAM Conference Call ~*~ We Appreciate Your support !! Thank You ~

[sparkofitaly] Sam - opening prayer

[TamRon400] Sam - Prayer

[sparkofitaly] AMEN! - Thank You Sam

[TamRon400] Imminent now to Tues

[sparkofitaly] Al - first I would like to talk about everything I am getting - just pretty much the same we've been reading in chat - just another confirmation

[sparkofitaly] This thing is ready to go anytime between now and the 1st... always good to get another confirmation... I'm sure Okie and others will have more to add -- GO RV

[sparkofitaly] A few other things to say... not long... but please hang in and listen

[sparkofitaly] first about the GET Team website and 3 Amigos...

[sparkofitaly] Site is NOT for sale

[TamRon400] Al - GET Team Website it is not and I repeat NOT for SALE

[sparkofitaly] Terry was messing around when he said that as he does with many things

[TamRon400] he was Joking

[sparkofitaly] Some people took it seriously... so this rumor is now squashed-- it is NOT for sale or any of it's information

[TamRon400] next - Al & the Vets and those not on the site

[TamRon400] including those that come into the phone call and read the forum

[sparkofitaly] Now... about the veteran's -- we have had many people and we have names and IP address, not one of these people I have names of not have served in the Military and yet want to start trouble

[TamRon400] Multiple people, of whom's IP address AL has, who has never even served in the military are trying to put down TCB caring hands

[TamRon400] we have a charter we have our company

[TamRon400] we have not taken one dime for TCB Caring hands at this time

[sparkofitaly] We have not taken one dime to this date for TCB Caring hands and will not until 501©3, checking acct is done along with other things...

[TamRon400] We have to set up the checking account and set up the 501c3 we will do this

[TamRon400] Anyone threatening to go to the FBI go, FBI has been appraised of the situation

[TamRon400] If this continues we will have to contact every military organization to look out for these folks

[sparkofitaly] we will start slander suits for these people who have no military background and start trouble just to fight

[TamRon400] You are wrong and God will punish those that do

[sparkofitaly] TCB Caring hands will have a well seasoned law staff

[TamRon400] TCB will have a well seasoned attorney, specialized in non-profit

[sparkofitaly] It will be very well organized

[TamRon400] All the jealous basher non vets that are causing the problems

[sparkofitaly] the Vets will win against all that make accusations

[TamRon400] the vets will win

[sparkofitaly] we will stand together with many well wishes

[TamRon400] there is a bond within the vets and we will stand together with many many other well wishers

[TamRon400] we will take care of fathers, brothers, mothers, sisters and family of vets\

[sparkofitaly] all those that need help through our organization

[sparkofitaly] the records are all open to public

[TamRon400] All documentation will be on TCB caring hands and will be posted on the website

[sparkofitaly] jealousy is eating at them and we will prove them wrong

[sparkofitaly] thank you to all the supporters.

[TamRon400] we will keep everyone in the loop this is not a S C A M<

[TamRon400] Ray

[TamRon400] go to home page and click on trust unlimited LLC, download the documentation read it and come to the Tues and Thurs call.

[sparkofitaly] If you go to GET site to trust unlimited llc (listed twice) 2 major things are happening to you - life changing wealth and the need to know how to handle it

[sparkofitaly] download all the information to educate yourself

[sparkofitaly] we invite you to go onto the internet and educate yourself further... we are here to help you... thank you

[TamRon400] Steve next

[TamRon400] Steve got a call from a friend of his that literally sits outside parliament

[sparkofitaly] Steve -- I got a call from a friend of mine who has a friend who sits outside of Parliament

[sparkofitaly] has a document that could not be copied

[TamRon400] there was a contract between China and Iraq and goes into effect 1 March

[TamRon400] it was wrote in IQD

[sparkofitaly] drop dead date MArch 1st

[sparkofitaly] I would like to see it happen before Fri... but if it doesn't I'd like to see it over weekend

[TamRon400] Tampa Tom

[sparkofitaly] Tampa tom -- like to mention the prices of gold went up

[TamRon400] the price of gold $1415 up $18

[TamRon400] Silver up to $74

[TamRon400] A lot of people worried about the health care bill

[TamRon400] this is from gold/silver 's response

[sparkofitaly] taxes for gold and silver - in order to assist paying for health care bill - irs thought many small businesses would pay in case and not report

[sparkofitaly] they thought too much out of pocket case was going unreported

[sparkofitaly] quite and uproar in business community

[TamRon400] Jan 1 2012, reporting every purchase over $600

[sparkofitaly] Obama is expected to remove that portion this year

[TamRon400] Obama said he would remove that this year

[sparkofitaly] there are amounts of gold and silver that requires a 1099(B) form

[TamRon400] Silver $33.66

[sparkofitaly] if the new law comes into effect these amounts will be reduced

[TamRon400] the caviat is this the American gold/silver eagle is exempt

[sparkofitaly] the american gold and silver eagle are exempt

[TamRon400] They are legal tender

[sparkofitaly] they will continue to be exempt from any recording because they are legal tender

[TamRon400] Okie

[TamRon400] additional troops stationed around airport

[sparkofitaly] Got word this morning addition troops are stationed in green zone around airport

[TamRon400] US treasure agents still there until the RV occurs

[sparkofitaly] some dignitaries are still there and will remain until RV

[TamRon400] Blaino - everything appears to be done

[sparkofitaly] Blaino -- we are in a state of readiness for momentary action

[TamRon400] Athena - We are close the minister positions are filled now

[TamRon400] Everything is saying we are right here

[sparkofitaly] Athena -- I was told we were going to see it yesterday - intel was wrong - however minister positions are filled and I liked what IVY had to say... we are right here and the rates been jumping all over the place but I personally think it will be in #.00 range although I heard $4.00 range

[sparkofitaly] I heard Maliki was gone but could not verify

[TamRon400] Athena - Heard maliki was gone but has not been able to verify

[TamRon400] Tina - no intel but

[TamRon400] Really good sale on cute shoes

[sparkofitaly] Tina got new shoes!! and they are CUTE!

[sparkofitaly] Tina got her meds cheap

[TamRon400] Tina got her medicine YEAH!

[sparkofitaly] Throat feels better

[TamRon400] We are going to allow people back into chat, don't bombard her

[sparkofitaly] people will be allowed back into chat as soon as she catches up - do not bombard her!

[TamRon400] She has your e-mail don't e-mail her again

[sparkofitaly] She put in manually a little over 100... so there is a temp stop and she will get caught up

[sparkofitaly] do not PM her with new additions until caught up

[sparkofitaly] AL--- Q for Tampa Tom

[TamRon400] something about gold reaching $8000 an ounce

[sparkofitaly] about a week or two ago an email gold reaching $8000 oz? was that you?

[TamRon400] it could happen or go higher this is James Turk

[TamRon400] one of the top experts of precious metals

[sparkofitaly] Tampa - type James TURK and see he says $8000 is too cheap

[sparkofitaly] I do a lot of research during off hours to pick brains to see where others come from

[sparkofitaly] a new guy came across and I realized he was right on

[sparkofitaly] for the past 2400 years a pattern appeared where the gov't debased and devalued

[sparkofitaly] the purpose of buying gold is not to hoard

[sparkofitaly] but to invest in the proper vehicle at the proper time

[TamRon400] if you bought a home in 1971 and sold in 1980 you made a 100% percent return

[TamRon400] your gold would have been exponentially larger

[TamRon400] same with silver

[TamRon400] listen to call for statistics

[TamRon400] too much to type

[dinarlady2011] The medium price today is over 210 thousand dollars

[sparkofitaly] dinarlady2011 I'm back - thanks

[TamRon400] fiat currency is worth 0

[sparkofitaly] we are in the midst of a currency war

[sparkofitaly] this goes back to 2007-08

[TamRon400] if you stick your money into vehicles you are going to get sheared like the rest of the sheep

[sparkofitaly] invest money like rich people do

[TamRon400] Mike Maloney is one of the world leading experts

[sparkofitaly] Q if a person is interested in purchasing from them?

[sparkofitaly] do they have someone to answer questions?

[TamRon400] They will be told to contact their tax expert

[TamRon400] TK misses us all

[TamRon400] has computer issues

[sparkofitaly] Peacekeeper says hi - misses all - is sorry he has PC issues

[TamRon400] sorry Peacekeeper not TK

[TamRon400] But TK does miss us

[sparkofitaly]

[TamRon400] Questions & Answers

[sparkofitaly] I got Q you got A Tam

[TamRon400] yes

[sparkofitaly] Q: is $30.00 expected to go to what n gold?

[TamRon400] Silver is expected to 1500 an ounce per Mike Maloney

[sparkofitaly] Q: for OKIE -- I went to bank today whereI bought dinar... I was told as of March 1st they will not be buying/selling dinar - have you heard anything on that? Is that a good sign? I was confused

[TamRon400] A. Steve, a dis-information has been placed into the field that the dinar is a S C A M so the employees will not buy the dinar so they will not quit

[TamRon400] While the managers are buying the dinar

[TamRon400] A small little bank may decide not to exchange the dinar.

[sparkofitaly] Q: What are the chances that we think it will happen before protest or by MArch 1st?

[TamRon400] A. Steve has read both, this is supposed to be a peaceful protest, if Maliki has any smarts he will do it before the protest.

[TamRon400] Sadr will be there at the protest

[TamRon400] there is a great potential for it not to be peaceful

[TamRon400] If someone would expand on Maliki's time being short and should we be discussing

[sparkofitaly] Q: is it confirmed that if Maliki does not reinstate the dinar by the 1st he is out of there?

[TamRon400] A. no, no connection he is the prime minister

[TamRon400] Steve - most of us think maliki is a secular politician what if he is a 12 er, he might have a stupid motivation to let his country go belly up and let iran take over. We pray that he is not

[sparkofitaly] Q: what time is protest time?

[TamRon400] A. early morning start

[sparkofitaly] Q: Wondering that Okie stated in chat that US Treasury official is there?

[TamRon400] A. yes they are, they will be there until the transition of the RV is completed

[sparkofitaly] Q: Dinar banker and all the rest I was told after the 1st they will not be selling dinar

[TamRon400] A. no that is not true

[sparkofitaly] Q: Any Washington DC Intel -- what happen to our lifeline there?

[TamRon400] A. Okie, the news in this morning was as direct out of DC you can get about the Treasury agent over in Iraq

[sparkofitaly] Q: I was wondering if anyone had any insite about the CBI having dashes by canadian dollar and japanese yuan?

[TamRon400] A. We don't have an answer some think that they were testing the site

[sparkofitaly] Q: Tampa Tom - how can we get in touch with you to talk to you?

[TamRon400] go through getteammanagers@gmail.com

[TamRon400] yes via e-mail it will be forwarded to Tampa Tom

[sparkofitaly] Q: on the chat there has been alot of chat of pres order 1303 expiring in May --- then I heard no expiration on it?

[TamRon400] A. there is no expiration date on 13303.

[TamRon400] any president can cancel a previous presidential order or rescind it

[sparkofitaly] Q: If this does RV it will be during the night on our time?

[sparkofitaly] when the cbi is oopen in their time?

[TamRon400] A. Not necessarily at night, not necessarily when CBI is open we have no way of knowing

[sparkofitaly] we had heard earlier by Dan saying Maliki trying to find safe passage for himself and family - have you heard anything on that?

[sparkofitaly] Q: the 25th is that Iraqi or our time?

[sparkofitaly] A: Their time

[TamRon400] A. we had heard he was seeking aslum in case there was problems with the protest, Maliki bought an estate in another country and his son bought a hotel in Syria so it is not their intent to stay forever in Iraq

[sparkofitaly] Q: isn't it interesting that if this doesn't happen tonight that Dan doesn't think it will happen the end of this week?

[TamRon400] A. Okie - it appears that March 1 should be there drop dead date

[sparkofitaly] Blaino - news --- will post on board

[sparkofitaly] Q: Tom - you mentioned about the DATA organization --- is that the correct name to find out about currency?

[TamRon400] A. no it was studies done, you can go to dinarbanker.com, dinartrade.com, goldandsilver.com

[TamRon400] your choice

[sparkofitaly] Q: Someone mentioned about trusts - where can I get info?

[TamRon400] Trusts on the GET team home page click on Trusts unlimited LLC

[sparkofitaly] Q: why is trust llc and llc and not just trust? -- Q from OKIE

[sparkofitaly] an* not and

[TamRon400] A. Okie needs to call the attorney, an LLC will nickle & Dime you.

[TamRon400] Wyoming is the best?

[sparkofitaly] Q: Blaino -- back in Jan (early) you brought up about knowing service men in Iraq and that when the spouces received money back here in states it was not valued the same

[TamRon400] A. Blaino - that was the story we had heard, it was not bogus we have names and phone numbers we can't tell you anything else

[sparkofitaly] Q: why wold Obama refuse Bushes Executive order?

[sparkofitaly] Q: Why would our gov't allow Maliki to go this far?

[TamRon400] A1. US would not intentially allow this but this is a different government from what started it

[TamRon400] sorry that was A2

[sparkofitaly]

[TamRon400] send e-mail to thegetteammanagers@gmail.com and Tina will forward it

[sparkofitaly] Q: I have the old silver dollars... are they worth anything?

[TamRon400] old silver dollars are considered junk silver

[TamRon400] they are worth something I wouldn't throw them away

[sparkofitaly] Q: They say the banks are revving up extra money - do oyu think it has to do with treasury notes or dinar?

[sparkofitaly] you* correction

[TamRon400] A. some of these rumors you have to step back and consider how would somebody know this?

[sparkofitaly] Q: I was wondering if you have heard that there was a politician killed in Iraq today?

[TamRon400] A. Steve, has not, Okie has not

[sparkofitaly] Q: The US treasury is in Iraq? is that true?

[TamRon400] A. That is correct Federal Reserves and US Treasure

[TamRon400] Treasurey

[TamRon400] Treasury

[TamRon400] Borders are monitored strongly to prevent Moslem Brotherhood to come in for the demonstration

[sparkofitaly] Q: is it theory about the 1st of March?

[TamRon400] Budget takes effect 1 March and the Budget is in it

[sparkofitaly] Q: the Iraqi people are threatening to riot on 25th?

[TamRon400] Not Riot Demonstration for food, Electricity they got a permit to Demonstrate

[sparkofitaly] Q: do you think Allawi is going to take over and revalue the IQD?

[TamRon400] no, not initially, if Maliki decides to leave, there is nothing on the surface that indicates that Maliki is leaving the country\

[TamRon400] and his position

[sparkofitaly] Q: I'd like to know about the chinese contract discussed earleir - was anyone able to calculate a rate?

[TamRon400] Steve - No, and does not know enough to discuss it.

[sparkofitaly] Q: Buying dinar is a straight forward deal but reserves are tricky... how do we know the true moment of RV?

[TamRon400] A. the true moment is the CBI Rate change that is the absolute\

[TamRon400] Steve - Ali might get the rate prior to the CBI info

[TamRon400] Basically in these folks will know at the same time

[sparkofitaly] Q: TampaTom --- I wanted to know in case of an RV and I make a purchase... can I get some help with that?

[sparkofitaly] the way I need to do it is working through Dinar Banker --- I would like to do a bartar

[TamRon400] A. What you need to do is e-mail thegetteammanagers@gmail.com and tina will forward to Tampa Tom

[sparkofitaly] Steve got a pre-declined credit card in the mail --- that's how bad the economy is!!

[sparkofitaly] had to throw that in -- funny!

[sparkofitaly] Q: Are the ships still docked ready to be unloaded?

[TamRon400] A. Okie does not know, Steve does not, no intel in a long time.

[sparkofitaly] We had heard that a couple of boats were turning back and then ordered to return

[TamRon400] Okie- the oil company did bring the equipment back with the workers this was a while ago

[sparkofitaly] Q: are all the seats filled in ministry

[sparkofitaly] A: all have been filled that is why the the accomplishments made so far have been made according to Blaino

[dinarlady2011] I read that M is very concerned

[sparkofitaly] Steve says he read Maliki is concerned about the situation internationally right now and that he compromised to allawi and allowed him the security position

[sparkofitaly] Okie says they are not protesting against the gov't but against the lack of services... they are not trying to over throw the gov't

[sparkofitaly] apples and oranges

[sparkofitaly] Q: How come we don't hear anymore information on talk shows, commercials, etc

[sparkofitaly] A: the only currecy that has been talked about is the chinese yuan...

[dinarlady2011] Steve said he could answer that, prior to Venz currency rv, the only currency talked about was the chinese yuan

[TamRon400] A. Steve - the only currency that has been discussed has been the Yen because we are in debt to them up to our ears, we are not going to see anything

[sparkofitaly] normally you will not see anything in the public press about an RV or potential RV

[dinarlady2011] Its not appropriate to discuss it because on the forum they would drive you crazy

[sparkofitaly] Q & A session is over

[sparkofitaly] Sam - Closing Prayer

[dinarlady2011] right

[leo] ~ We Hope You Enjoyed Tonight's G.E.T TEAM Conference Call ~*~ We Appreciate Our Members ~*~ GO RV . Good Night ~

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Conference Call transcript 2-23-2011

« on The GET Team: February 23, 2011, 10:46:59 PM »

~ Welcome To The G.E.T. TEAM Conference Call ~*~ We Appreciate Your support !! Thank You ~

[sparkofitaly] Sam - opening prayer

[TamRon400] Sam - Prayer

[sparkofitaly] AMEN! - Thank You Sam

[TamRon400] Imminent now to Tues... Another Tuesday...must be Athena again.

[sparkofitaly] Al - first I would like to talk about everything I am getting - just pretty much the same we've been reading in chat - just another confirmation

[sparkofitaly] This thing is ready to go anytime between now and the 1st... always good to get another confirmation... I'm sure Okie and others will have more to add -- GO RV I am certain he will

[sparkofitaly] A few other things to say... not long... but please hang in and listen

[sparkofitaly] first about the GET Team website and 3 Amigos...

[sparkofitaly] Site is NOT for sale

[TamRon400] Al - GET Team Website it is not and I repeat NOT for SALE

[sparkofitaly] Terry was messing around when he said that as he does with many things

[TamRon400] he was Joking

[sparkofitaly] Some people took it seriously... so this rumor is now squashed-- it is NOT for sale or any of it's information

[TamRon400] next - Al & the Vets and those not on the site

[TamRon400] including those that come into the phone call and read the forum

[sparkofitaly] Now... about the veteran's -- we have had many people and we have names and IP address, not one of these people I have names of not have served in the Military and yet want to start trouble

[TamRon400] Multiple people, of whom's IP address AL has, who has never even served in the military are trying to put down TCB caring hands

[TamRon400] we have a charter we have our company

[TamRon400] we have not taken one dime for TCB Caring hands at this time

[sparkofitaly] We have not taken one dime to this date for TCB Caring hands and will not until 501©3, checking acct is done along with other things...

[TamRon400] We have to set up the checking account and set up the 501c3 we will do this

[TamRon400] Anyone threatening to go to the FBI go, FBI has been appraised of the situation

[TamRon400] If this continues we will have to contact every military organization to look out for these folks

[sparkofitaly] we will start slander suits for these people who have no military background and start trouble just to fight

[TamRon400] You are wrong and God will punish those that do

[sparkofitaly] TCB Caring hands will have a well seasoned law staff

[TamRon400] TCB will have a well seasoned attorney, specialized in non-profit

[sparkofitaly] It will be very well organized

[TamRon400] All the jealous basher non vets that are causing the problems

[sparkofitaly] the Vets will win against all that make accusations

[TamRon400] the vets will win

[sparkofitaly] we will stand together with many well wishes

[TamRon400] there is a bond within the vets and we will stand together with many many other well wishers

[TamRon400] we will take care of fathers, brothers, mothers, sisters and family of vets\

[sparkofitaly] all those that need help through our organization

[sparkofitaly] the records are all open to public

[TamRon400] All documentation will be on TCB caring hands and will be posted on the website

[sparkofitaly] jealousy is eating at them and we will prove them wrong

[sparkofitaly] thank you to all the supporters.

[TamRon400] we will keep everyone in the loop this is not a S C A M<

[TamRon400] Ray

[TamRon400] go to home page and click on trust unlimited LLC, download the documentation read it and come to the Tues and Thurs call.

[sparkofitaly] If you go to GET site to trust unlimited llc (listed twice) 2 major things are happening to you - life changing wealth and the need to know how to handle it

[sparkofitaly] download all the information to educate yourself

[sparkofitaly] we invite you to go onto the internet and educate yourself further... we are here to help you... thank you

[TamRon400] Steve next

[TamRon400] Steve got a call from a friend of his that literally sits outside parliament

[sparkofitaly] Steve -- I got a call from a friend of mine who has a friend who sits outside of Parliament

[sparkofitaly] has a document that could not be copied

[TamRon400] there was a contract between China and Iraq and goes into effect 1 March

[TamRon400] it was wrote in IQD

[sparkofitaly] drop dead date MArch 1st

[sparkofitaly] I would like to see it happen before Fri... but if it doesn't I'd like to see it over weekend

[TamRon400] Tampa Tom

[sparkofitaly] Tampa tom -- like to mention the prices of gold went up

[TamRon400] the price of gold $1415 up $18

[TamRon400] Silver up to $74

[TamRon400] A lot of people worried about the health care bill

[TamRon400] this is from gold/silver 's response

[sparkofitaly] taxes for gold and silver - in order to assist paying for health care bill - irs thought many small businesses would pay in case and not report

[sparkofitaly] they thought too much out of pocket case was going unreported

[sparkofitaly] quite and uproar in business community

[TamRon400] Jan 1 2012, reporting every purchase over $600

[sparkofitaly] Obama is expected to remove that portion this year

[TamRon400] Obama said he would remove that this year

[sparkofitaly] there are amounts of gold and silver that requires a 1099(B) form

[TamRon400] Silver $33.66

[sparkofitaly] if the new law comes into effect these amounts will be reduced

[TamRon400] the caviat is this the American gold/silver eagle is exempt

[sparkofitaly] the american gold and silver eagle are exempt

[TamRon400] They are legal tender

[sparkofitaly] they will continue to be exempt from any recording because they are legal tender

[TamRon400] Okie

[TamRon400] additional troops stationed around airport

[sparkofitaly] Got word this morning addition troops are stationed in green zone around airport

[TamRon400] US treasure agents still there until the RV occurs

[sparkofitaly] some dignitaries are still there and will remain until RV

[TamRon400] Blaino - everything appears to be done

[sparkofitaly] Blaino -- we are in a state of readiness for momentary action

[TamRon400] Athena - We are close the minister positions are filled now This is the same person that was ranting last weekend about "cash in tuesday"...no one called them on this lie?

[TamRon400] Everything is saying we are right here

[sparkofitaly] Athena -- I was told we were going to see it yesterday - intel was wrong - however minister positions are filled and I liked what IVY had to say... we are right here and the rates been jumping all over the place but I personally think it will be in #.00 range although I heard $4.00 range Again, more of the same...what happened to thsi past Tuesday cash in???

[sparkofitaly] I heard Maliki was gone but could not verify

[TamRon400] Athena - Heard maliki was gone but has not been able to verify Another lie

Thank you for the post and your efforts! :)

I am sorry, but I had to make note of just a few things to remind us all to shy away

from this 'cult'. I read as much as I actually had the stomach for, and had to quit reading.

This kind of stuff saddens me, and I just do not want to see people get hurt by all the hype and lies.

I was not even going to respond, but I had to in order to show how deluded these folks are.

No bashing, just outlining the obvious.

All my best! :)

Jim

---

Give me a break its been every week of this month its done goverment all finished $2 $3$6$7$1 new intell .30 we really think these guys dont know jack now there trying to sell silver and gold had my dinars since 03 and still waiting and nobody on a conference call knows when it will rv cant sell me silver bought it at $11.00 and ounce haha

I am really not sure who I am mad at - Scarpa for posting it - me for reading it - or GET just for being GET. Ron, are you an entertainer, an informer, or a believer?

I am confused by all of it.

The post is so disjointed and full of junk, it is very hard to read. These are some far out people. I bet they are going to use their proceeds to build a compound in Texas. They beat the Christian drum looking for suckers to join the march, throwing rose petals at their feet and gold coins into their pot. Amen brother....God does take care of cheaters, liars, users and abusers.

The part about opening a checking account and a 5013c, as if a non-profit could be done in an afternoon trip to town, which it can not, is where I stopped. A 5013c can take up to a year to obtain. I know - I have done it.

I can answer one of my questions - I read their posts thinking there may be a glimmer of information to indicate they are for real. But I am wrong again.

Does anybody have a net?