Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 on 2/23/11

lgraham

If you like Frank26, you should like what you read here!

All the best,

Lgraham

Good evening Family,

I looked at TINK and said………I have an encyclopedia for you to type tonight. Like a trooper she was ready. But those puppy eyes told me it would cause her too much pain. My Team and DELTA have a mountain of things that we want to talk about. Let’s do it tomorrow on the CC. Here is a very fast synopsis :

Holy man returns Iran……..tells people do not cause trouble Friday. M takes his hot potato of power and throws some of it in A’s hands. M says sorry I took it last year but if they are going to throw rocks at me………I want them to throw rocks at you too. There will be a lot of NOISE this weekend that was originally created by a perpetual wave that went across the ME removing the bad and the ugly to be left with the good. A finds himself in London and says there will be a……….succession. What in the world does that mean? He replaces ……..who? He succeeds what or who? Well it’s what my Team is working on. Iraqis of youth watch the movie V over and over again to sum up bravado that they have never used in their lifetime. Historical? Epic! M feels giving A part of his potato is not enough to protect him so he calls the world to tell them he will make a speech this coming Friday to the Iraqi people. Fine…….but they start tomorrow before Friday. What do you want to say M? That you are in charge? That would be dumb……..you better run. That you are about to do the RI/RV because this weekend you announce to the world your GOI? That would be smart…….you can start dancing. Maybe you will just tell them that you RI/RV’d that morning. That would be smarter……..you can start dancing with the people in the streets. CNN says this morning that the IQD is about to RV. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!! Nope. CAN I HAVE THE LINK FRANK? Nope. Join me tomorrow as we show you 3,500 contracts that have just been paid by the GOI and we will explain this paragraph.

The Iraqis prepare for Friday with ……..help. You know very well who’s helping them. I took one of my emails that describes the same confusion that you and I experience in our investment. I wanted to share it with you so that you can see that slowly but surely knowledge has permiated the Iraqis. Please enjoy.

I thought you guys were taking the day off that's why I didn't call you this morning after I spoke with xxxxx very shortly...not sure if he hung up or we got cut off....

I got the msg Frank left on my voicemail on the 19th...sorry I didn't get to it sooner...but it's been one of those months... anyway, I asked him about what he might know about the RI/RV or what I've told them in the past....

He said that they will drop the 000's....just as I explained to him before I left he was cautiously laughing when he said what you told us is true what they say on TV is almost what you said when you were at usmi with us...we just wait for you...and line cut off...I tried to call his cell back but couldn't get through...before our conversation started I asked him to email me he said not safe to talk that way...not sure what he meant. So xxxxx is going to try to talk to him again when he goes to get his last pay from KBR on Sunday.

On another note I spoke with xxxxx on Sunday and he stated that his aunts and cousins were wanting to participate in the demonstrations coming up but his father will not allow it as he feels it will not be safe for his family to be there, as of Sunday they had not been paid as promised...xxxxx feels things are worse for his family now then when Saddam was in power and doesn't feel that the new government is being honest with the promises being made. His father said they throw crumbs to keep the lies from coming forth. But they see what they hide....not sure what he means by that... I just wish there was something I could say to make xxxxx feel better...but I am at a loss.

Anyway...I wish I had better news from my conversation or partial conversation wth xxxxx..

I leave you in peace and thank you for another day off. DELTA is chomping at the bit to talk to you all tomorrow. LOL. I asked him if he was the one who had a barbeque on the 3rd floor of the CBI today. He said……..no Frankie Frankie!!! I told him the CBI has more fire sales than Kmart. See you tomorrow Family we have a lot to talk about concerning Friday. My Christian love and Aloha.

KTF,

Frank

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Am i the only one that reads these and cant understand his thought process,,,its like reading a google translated Iraqi news article from jamal watermellon friut loop..i think im giving up on old frank26.....Thanks for the post lgraham..no offense intended towards you sir

Edited by tim5400
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Condensed version - Follow the carrot like a good jackarse so that I have a lot of my followers listen to my CC. It makes feel like a VIP / CEO and all those other BS'esrs!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have info share it! Quit PIMPING. IMHO

Msg to Frank26 if stops by. IMHO...........I could not agree with you more, No links for the CNN?!?!?!....Ooops phone call droppedemot-wave.gif .......Not safe to Email, C,mon frak26 give us some hard core info with links..... minus the hot air treatment we will love you long time G.Iemot-worship.gif

Edited by Helicopter Barry
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

I searched all over CNN and found nothing.

In my Opinion, Frak26 is running a false/Fake forum surrounding himself with a God Umbrella to make us feel like he is THE MAN when it comes to "INSIDE INFO" I really dont think he knows any more than my 7th grade daughter.

Notice how all of his posts are missing something and "Tune in later and I,ll tell ya........... I would love for him to be 10000% dead on, as of yet I cant find anything to date.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3