Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Butterfly effect

Charlie339

I thought the butterfly effect was the feeling I get in my stomach when I think the Dinar is fixing to RV... I thank the Lord every day for people who are smart enough to read understand and then put it in terms that I can understand. I get blessed and all I have to do is pay attention.

I have seen a few comments about the term “Butterfly Effect” here and in the Chat Room, and I thought it might be helpful to explain one meaning of this term:

If we agree that currency exchange values are mathematically best described by the complex, nonlinear rules of Fluid Dynamics, then we are bound by the rule that the smallest error in the determination of initial conditions will amplify due to dynamics (such as interpretation and sentiment, etc.) that arise from subsequent events.

And we are also bound by the rule of Fluid Dynamics which holds that any forecast over some extent of time becomes unreliable. This dependence of prediction on the precision of input values is also a basic tenet of mathematical “Chaos Theory.”

The fundamental ideas of Chaos Theory are captured in what is known as the “Butterfly Effect,” which, roughly stated, holds that a butterfly flapping its wings can set in motion a storm on the other side of the word. Yet with the next flap, nothing of meteorological significance may happen. Hence, Chaos Theory places a limit on the accuracy of mathematical forecasting as the extrapolation range (forecast period) increases.

I will leave it to others to explain the context in which this term specifically guides us relative to the dinar.

Al Gore is calling you!

I have seen a few comments about the term “Butterfly Effect” here and in the Chat Room, and I thought it might be helpful to explain one meaning of this term:

If we agree that currency exchange values are mathematically best described by the complex, nonlinear rules of Fluid Dynamics, then we are bound by the rule that the smallest error in the determination of initial conditions will amplify due to dynamics (such as interpretation and sentiment, etc.) that arise from subsequent events.

And we are also bound by the rule of Fluid Dynamics which holds that any forecast over some extent of time becomes unreliable. This dependence of prediction on the precision of input values is also a basic tenet of mathematical “Chaos Theory.”

The fundamental ideas of Chaos Theory are captured in what is known as the “Butterfly Effect,” which, roughly stated, holds that a butterfly flapping its wings can set in motion a storm on the other side of the word. Yet with the next flap, nothing of meteorological significance may happen. Hence, Chaos Theory places a limit on the accuracy of mathematical forecasting as the extrapolation range (forecast period) increases.

I will leave it to others to explain the context in which this term specifically guides us relative to the dinar.

........huh?

friggin english tanslation please??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Butterfly effect -

a) math theory about Chaos (the antagonist of Maxwell Smart)

B) as applied to dinar - the resulting chaos when some b*****y woman on DS (and PMS) goes off on the peeps for daring to question the intel of the Almighty *****. Easy to shoot folks when they can't shoot back. This is the girl from your HS years that no one paid any attention and/or made fun of... I think that made a movie about her .. Carrie the butterfly

Hello,

One thing that has made the greatest teachers and avatars of the world so great is that they were able to deliver there messages or view points in vehicles of understanding that the Brain surgeon, plotiician or the poor uneducated man/woman could understand, grasp and therfore incorporate into his/her understanding of whatever lesson it is that people are seeking to incorporate in thier lives at that point in time. Now I said that to say that it does no good to throw words around that the common man/woman does not use in thier real/everday lives. I think you have a valid point but just needs to be refined so we all can see your point of view. Now I for one will go research each word I don't understand and do any other research neccessary for me to see the whole picture but, what about the grandmother who is a member who is taking care of the family and doesn't have time to do the in-depth research necessary just to begin to learn how to understand what was said ? Just refine a lil more for us simple folk bud, peace out !!

I love it! Tooooo Funny.