Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

(NOT FROM ME) Addition to IVY post...well written, good concept,worth reading

tbush

This is not from me.... use your own judgments as this is in RUMORS for a reason....tbush

If I may just add to this wonderful and encouraging post - I was told by a source who's connected to the VP that Maliki and company have been busy lining their pockets with among other things, dinars. From what this source within the administration has said, they've been accumulating dinars outside Iraq in order to reap the huge return on investment to come from the revaluation of the dinar. The source also said that Maliki and company aren't the only ones lining their pockets but that family members and extended family and of course, a few other members in the Parliament are taking advantage of the situation. I don't have all the details but this source said that before all the troubles began to unfold in the Middle East, that they were in no hurry to revalue their currency, preferring instead to take their time in accumulating a sizable position in the new dinar before seeing this currency revalued and listed onto Forex. This source also said that Biden was saying the RV was not likely until March but that the turmoil in Egypt and elsewhere in the ME could very well "expedite" matters and help to speed the RV process.

It seems only too obvious that Maliki and company have been flooding the news media and rumor mills with a steady flow of misinformation to hide their greed and corruption. Fortunately for investors, Maliki has been under constant pressure by the administration who have worked behind the scenes to get this currency revalued.

And for those who may think the USA is powerless because of all the rumors circulating about an imminent bankruptcy, I suggest a review of the timeline of this process, beginning with the economic sanctions imposed in 1991 by the UN. It was the US that got those sanctions imposed and the US that cancelled the old dinars and replaced with this new IQD. See CPA order 39 (rights of investors) and 43 (new dinar). It was the US, (see Biden and UNSC) that got sanctions removed and the US who's working constantly in the background and behind the scenes to get the RV done. See Deputy Treasury Secretary, Neal S Wolin's visit to Iraq Feb 12-14, 2011 to push Maliki and company, and all involved to get it done and ASAP.

If you still have doubts, consider this excerpt from the State Dept Doc, "The Future of Iraq Project" detailing the plan to cancel the old dinar and issue the new currency (see CPA order 43) and then to revalue this virtually worthless new currency to the rate of exchange enjoyed by the old dinar in the late 1970's when one dinar = $3.39 USD.

“It was beyond the imagination of the Iraqis that the foreign exchange value of the Iraqi dinar of the late seventies (one Iraqi Dinar ID = $3.30 USD) will one day deteriorate by almost 660,000% to reach the current value (1U$D = 2000ID)…Therefore the introduction of a new currency is essential for gathering support of the new regime regardless of the real economic conditions for improving the value of the currency…To sustain the likely positive impact of the new currency, it is essential to re-establish the base purchasing and foreign exchange value of the NIB as it was in the 1970’s." That report was issued in June 2005. At the time it was classified information.

This is a large report and "The Plan" is discreetly buried inside, specifically to hide the obvious fact that you could get incredibly rich investing in this almost worthless currency if this Plan was ever successful in restoring the new currency to the same 1970's rate enjoyed by the old dinar. Of course as with any investment there are never any guarantees, but the US had no trouble getting the UNSC to vote unanimously in favor of removing the sanctions - which at that time was the major obstacle to the RV. So it would appear with that unanimous vote, the US now has some powerful allies who are also working behind the scenes and pressuring Maliki to "cooperate."

There's a lot at stake and this is a very complex process but it does appear that Maliki may have come to his senses. It does appear that something has happened to turn the tide of this game against Maliki. At the very least, he may have underestimated the determination of the US, our allies and his political opponents to get this done or see him run him out of office.

FWIW, I don't post much (though I've been a member since November). And I haven't shared much in the way of "Intel" even though I've been watching this situation since 2005 when an old friend and employee of Halliburton told me a good many of his colleagues at HAL were buying up dinars. And I've been given good information on the dinar, aka "intel" by a number of qualified sources; however, no amount of good intel will bring us the RV. And because the situation is fluid and subject to change the latest intel is also subject to be changed or nullified. And thanks to Maliki's misinformation campaign, it has been difficult at best to know who and/or what to believe about the situation in Iraq. But as Ivy's info appears to confirm, this log jam may be on the verge of breaking. And unless Maliki has a death wish, it looks like he just conceded the match. I'm cautiously optimistic, whatever that's worth. Good luck to all.

--

Ricky Miller

• Upvote 17

Just read this on one of the 'other' sites and definitely an intelligent sounding read. So much makes sense but I'm beginning to realize that you can pick parts out of each 'story', depending on what you want to hear, that will either lift you up or take you down.

The 'numbers' are so varied at this point that I have no other option than to just sit back and let everything play out as it's going to. Tomorrow, two months, two years, who knows at this point. It is what it is(if it ever even is) but to all of you that have ridden this Roller Coaster for years, you all deserve Hazard Pay(in the form of a decent RV, of course). biggrin.gif

• Upvote 4

yes thanks we'll all hope so ive had a couple close friends in wich are investers and day traders for their work both of them called me last night and said that this was going to RV within the next 56 hours... i dont post things like this because i cant prove it but i thought id just add what ive heard to this post. i am very new to this investment made my first purchase only a month ago man if thing hits.... for me it would be like hitting the lotto.. although my own personel wealth would be great i would be just as happy for the people of iraq. that things would finnaly be looking up for them.. so all in all nice post and GO RV!!!!

• Upvote 1

We all know that it will happen when it will happen. But it sure would be nice to have it happen right away. My first daughter just got married this past weekend and my second daughter will be in April.

Go RV.

Keep your hearts on the things above.

Blessings to all

wow i understand that we had two get married the same year

would have been good to have many dinars at that time lol

two narried later-never had any boys

Very good post. I believe this whole thing is about to bust wide open. Iraq needs a currency that can be traded on the world markets, Now! The effect of oil prices going up on all the world economies, the world needs Iraq in the game to fill the vacume that is being created currently by all the political changes we are seeing take place. The time could not be more perfect if it had been planned. Again, thanks for sharing, Go RV