Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV NO TIME SOON

C.H.

Set the rumors aside and face the facts folks the Revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar is no where near the horizon. If one where living here in the Middle East such as myself you would be privy to all the latest up to date news and facts as well as the views of the Arab world. The current environment here is one of a powder keg waiting to go off with the most recent unrest and up risings taking place things are very unstable in the entire region at the moment. Common sense should tell the most prudent investor that with instability such as we are witnessing in the region is, how could one expect his or her investment (Iraqi Dinar) to revalue and remain stable at this particular time? For those of you who do not understand currency and investing let me put it to you bluntly, it is like wishing in one hand and dumping in the other to see which one fills up the fastest. When hope finally falls to despair only then will the most prudent investors in this arena secure their profits.

• Upvote 21
  • Downvote 90

"When hope finally falls to despair only then will the most prudent investors in this arena secure their profits. "

That makes no sense at all...

So everyone gets into despair and then only the prudent investors secure profits???? WHAT? :o

Obviously you have never heard of a short sale.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 18

Well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion... Good or bad, however, good or bad opinion does not define the real situation over there.

People can easily be negative wishing to be wrong..

Or people can easily be positive and hope to be right..

• Upvote 1

What I think he doesn't understand is that it really is not up to Iraq anymore. The dinar is the smallest concern on the minds of investors other than us of course. The rest of the world holds the fate of Iraq in its hands, not the GOI. We're talking about trillions of dollars yes dollars that are invested in the success of a stable democracy of this country. This doesn't even count the 1000s of lives our country, and others have sacrificed to get to this point. So many countries have billions in there own currency invested in building them back up. The REAL investors aren't concerned with dinar as much as they are in getting over there to start constructing a new world.

He obviously is just a skeptic living there, or not , and has only done research on the currency. He knows nothing of the other projects taking place. This will happen because THE WORLD will make it happen!! It is people like this that not only dream, but have no ambition, or vision of a better future. My only suggestion is that you TRULY do a better job with homework before you bring it to school because you just failed investment 101. Thanks for playing, GAME OVER

excellent assessment! ;)

• Upvote 2

I know this isent what everyone wants to hear but he has a point....instability is a major issue with our investment and its part of what determines a countries currencies value....they aren't going to do anything with the revaluation until things are under control....an RV isent going to fix all the problems and right now with all the unrest in the middle east it would be silly to try and accomplish something of this magnitude when they have no ides what's in store for tommmorow....I don't think he is saying its a bad investment...just that things need to settle down and stabilize first

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 10

You guys make it sound like they are just running things based on the day to day whim of the people. There is a plan, always has been and always will be. Maliki and Shab can be replaced but there are far too many countries and agencies that have paid billions to see this through. The UN, WTO, World Bank, China, USA, Europe, Russia all have a significant stake in this. Do you really believe a few thousand demonstrators will upset the plan.....

• Upvote 10

Set the rumors aside and face the facts folks the Revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar is no where near the horizon. If one where living here in the Middle East such as myself you would be privy to all the latest up to date news and facts as well as the views of the Arab world. The current environment here is one of a powder keg waiting to go off with the most recent unrest and up risings taking place things are very unstable in the entire region at the moment. Common sense should tell the most prudent investor that with instability such as we are witnessing in the region is, how could one expect his or her investment (Iraqi Dinar) to revalue and remain stable at this particular time? For those of you who do not understand currency and investing let me put it to you bluntly, it is like wishing in one hand and dumping in the other to see which one fills up the fastest. When hope finally falls to despair only then will the most prudent investors in this arena secure their profits.

you don't have to talk like that cause you have no dinars. have some respect newb

• Upvote 1

You guys make it sound like they are just running things based on the day to day whim of the people. There is a plan, always has been and always will be. Maliki and Shab can be replaced but there are far too many countries and agencies that have paid billions to see this through. The UN, WTO, World Bank, China, USA, Europe, Russia all have a significant stake in this. Do you really believe a few thousand demonstrators will upset the plan.....

A few thousand...probably not....several hundered thousand, chaos....

We have to hope that either something drastic (and I mean DRASTIC) happens in the next 48 hours (RV/RI, Maliki steps down, etc...) or it could realistically be awhile.

Listen, I want this as bad as anyone else in here, reasons aren't important. But I do think perspective IS important. What perspective tells us is that, historically, riots don't win fights against governments, demonstrations maybe, but not riots and violence and death. These will surely tear down the progess made(however little that seems). Action on the part of the government is absolutely paramount right now....my $.02, keep hoping and praying for the best outcome, all around....

Let's see how many negative this guy gets.

"We give negative to anybody who speculates this invesment" and "We give positive to teller rumors"

The Dinar Vets way.

I give him a negative not because his opinion (he might be right), but because he seems like a condescending pric*. you don't have to be a jerkoff to get your point across.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1