Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

i WAS SHOCKED AFTER I HEAR THIS-(BOA)

I was driving around downtown Tulsa,and i happen to,see Bank Of America,so i decided to go in and talk to them about the dinars(.i have an account with chase and that where chase gets theirs dinars from, BOA).the female bank teller told me that BOA dosent sell,buy, or have they ever associated with the Iraq dinars,she had also said that the Iraq dinars were a affiliated with terrorism and that BOA, will not deal with any country that permote's terrorism or it money,and any one who delt with IRAQ DINARS WAS SUPPORTING TERRORISM. ,i had told her that my bank get them from BOA,and she persist on calling me a liar,so i had left , kinda shocked for what she had said,i knew my bank was 2 blocks away ,,i went in and had a talk with the tellers,and they assured me that they did get there iraq dinars from BOA..some things people would say just to get attention, ...CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

I was driving around downtown Tulsa,and i happen to,see Bank Of America,so i decided to go in and talk to them about the dinars(.i have an account with chase and that where chase gets theirs dinars from, BOA).the female bank teller told me that BOA dosent sell,buy, or have they ever associated with the Iraq dinars,she had also said that the Iraq dinars were a affiliated with terrorism and that BOA, will not deal with any country that permote's terrorism or it money,and any one who delt with IRAQ DINARS WAS SUPPORTING TERRORISM. ,i had told her that my bank get them from BOA,and she persist on calling me a liar,so i had left , kinda shocked for what she had said,i knew my bank was 2 blocks away ,,i went in and had a talk with the tellers,and they assured me that they did get there iraq dinars from BOA..some things people would say just to get attention, ...CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT

yeah she is an idiot......the dollar funded terrorism.... :P

• Upvote 2

you were just talking to a VERY uninformed bank teller

that knew ABSOLUTLEY nothing. Always talk to at least a branch manager.

1st question- do you deal w/ foreign currency? then proceed if they do. If not find out

where the closest branch is that does.

Honestly, was there is useful information from this post? Someone went into a bank (someone who obviously has a problem with words in the English language), of which was not even their bank, was just driving around. Really are you this bored? I know I find myself often just driving around town looking for a bank I could stop at so I can ask them questions about a currency I know they are about 90% uneducated about. The fact that a teller would go this in depth makes no sense either. And Chase does not get their IQD from BOA. I bank with Chase and there are not many branches that even sell it and among the ones that do they send out to a currency exchange.Come on people, if you have nothing logical to share then just leave it. Maybe next time you could hit Walmart and talk to someone at the bank there.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 11

Honestly, was there is useful information from this post? Someone went into a bank (someone who obviously has a problem with words in the English language), of which was not even their bank, was just driving around. Really are you this bored? I know I find myself often just driving around town looking for a bank I could stop at so I can ask them questions about a currency I know they are about 90% uneducated about. The fact that a teller would go this in depth makes no sense either. And Chase does not get their IQD from BOA. I bank with Chase and there are not many branches that even sell it and among the ones that do they send out to a currency exchange.Come on people, if you have nothing logical to share then just leave it. Maybe next time you could hit Walmart and talk to someone at the bank there.

let see FYI,CHASE DID GET THERE DINARS FROM BOA,I KNOW FOR A FACT ,THEY DID HERE,BEFOR THEY QUIT..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If I was able to give you two +1s, I would have. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 4

Dude, before you bash somebody for their poor English you should proofread your own.

• Upvote 9

Dude, before you bash somebody for their poor English you should proofread your own.

Have you not noticed, that most people that come on here with this style of information have critically foul English structure, and are ecstatic over CAPS LOCK? His typo/grammatical mistake is not even comparable to this other guys.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Get us her name... (the teller) That isnt right!

That is funny as I spoke to ALI from DT and he said that BOA was a bank he would be able to wire transfer money too at the time of cash in, SOOOO I went to my local BOA and opened a non-interest bearing international account with them. Mind you I never spoke about the Dinar to them. Strange though.

I suspect a lot of this teller's obvious animosity came from being approached about something she did not know, and then when she tried to bluff and was called on it, she got peed off. Human nature. Defensive posture ... stand your ground right or not and don't flinch, maybe this enemy will go away. hahahahaha

smee2

She was upset, because the local McDonalds, took her off of the drive up window, and she had to seek other employment..

You might want to go back in there and ask her a simple question. Just say maam since the dinar is nearly a worthless currency in order for it to support terrorism they would have to carry it literally by the truckloads. Now saying that and knowing that there are many more currencies that are just as accessible why would any one use a worthless currency to support a war of any kind? Then just turn around and walk away, no need to say anything else :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1