Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Steve I update

Wolverine92

"He also told me that his contact there made friends with an electrician that works in the Green Zone. He asked him about the ATMs. The electrician said there were free standing machines in the Green Zone loaded with money but they are not turned on."

Really???

This stuff is really rich.

I want this to happen as bad as anyone else, but please!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

I want to believe it too, but you have to consider the source. Steve from PD has had more bad intel (or made up stories ) than TK, Okie and Possum. Like I said, I want to believe it but everything this guy has said in the past has been a bust.

And everything that all of the other guru's has been right on point - correct? Give me a break! NO ONE has had the "right intel" - regardless of which site or who has put it out. I have read many posts from both sites and I cannot recall any post from either site working out as originally posted. We ought to be happy that these people are sharing the information that they are or all of us who search the forums for information would be even more lost then we are now. JMHO

Brich

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

"He also told me that his contact there made friends with an electrician that works in the Green Zone. He asked him about the ATMs. The electrician said there were free standing machines in the Green Zone loaded with money but they are not turned on."

Really???

This stuff is really rich.

I want this to happen as bad as anyone else, but please!

Would you really leave "Dead ATM,S"Just sitting around full of currency.??? Not a chance in heal.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I want to believe it too, but you have to consider the source. Steve from PD has had more bad intel (or made up stories ) than TK, Okie and Possum. Like I said, I want to believe it but everything this guy has said in the past has been a bust.

Have you ever been in a war torn country that is trying to rebirth its self? It is a very fluid situation and the intel is changing. It is like a puzzle with many pieces and just when you think your close to having it completed you find the border is larger and there are more pieces.

I have preivious military experience with these people and from my 2 years teaching experience with them, I tell you is is very grinding experience.

I have several years in the intelligence community and during that time I came to discover most information or intel is seldom solid, it changes or needs clarity. Clarity is the key but it is a moving target.

I can't speak for the others but my wife and I have been to dinner with Steve I and his wife. We have had them to our home and I can absoloutly tell you his info is checked out and researched in depth before he releases it. Steve doesn't make up information or intel, I happen to know some of his sources personaly.

That's not to say the intel is always valid but a changing situation in a battle torn country trying to bring democracy and restructure to the people is bound to change.

If you have some information or intel you can share with us, then by all means do so. Otherwise, be thankful someone is trying to be part of the solution and not the problem with understanding our investment and what's taking place.

Peace to you.

Sincerely,

"C"

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

This is Crap because if you have spent any time in Iraq you would know that nothing, I mean Nothing can be left out in the open unguarded with any kind of money in it.

If it has any Value what so ever it can not be left unguarded. 98% of these people have no morals what so ever to them it is not stealing they simplify see it as change of location.

I have personally witnessed 8 to 10 year old girl steal a super single tire from the tire rack of a moving tractor-trailer. These tires have to weight 200 lbs or more with a rim.

So I would say a full grown man or two could figure out how to steal a cash machine. Or 3 or 4 10 yr old girls.

So I tossin the brown flag on this one.

Madman Out

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Oh, by the way; don't under estimate the worker bees, they have great ears and are the least threat and know more than most people think. They love to share because it makes them feel important or of value. ATMs in the Green Zone are not simply siting around in the desert as ripe pickings. "C"

• Upvote 3