Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank of Oklahoma is out of the game!!!

tulsatimer

I am a newbie and this is my first post, so let the bashing begin. I am not posting this in rumors because although there is not a link, it is as simple as a phone call to verify. I went to see my contact at BOK in tulsa today and she verified that as of Feb 28th BOK will no longer sell Iraqi Dinar. She also double punched me by saying that if the dinar does rv (her words) the bank will not repurchase the dinar. When asked why, she just said that her boss told her that there were too many dormant accounts due to the dinar investors and they were loosing money by servicing all those unused accounts, but then she also said that her boss said that the bank could not handle to volume if the Iraqi dinar did rv. What is everyones take on this. (can be verifiied by calling any Bank of Oklahoma branch.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am a newbie and this is my first post, so let the bashing begin. I am not posting this in rumors because although there is not a link, it is as simple as a phone call to verify. I went to see my contact at BOK in tulsa today and she verified that as of Feb 28th BOK will no longer sell Iraqi Dinar. She also double punched me by saying that if the dinar does rv (her words) the bank will not repurchase the dinar. When asked why, she just said that her boss told her that there were too many dormant accounts due to the dinar investors and they were loosing money by servicing all those unused accounts, but then she also said that her boss said that the bank could not handle to volume if the Iraqi dinar did rv. What is everyones take on this. (can be verifiied by calling any Bank of Oklahoma branch.

Trust me when this happens they will be more than happy to have your millions...... don't fret about it :D

Ha Ha. Servicing unused accounts?? Never heard of such. With the small sliver of people that own dinars they must have about 100 accounts open total. Sorry.

Yeah that is funny. At my bank I only opened the account with the sole intention on buying IQD, told the manger that and they were totally fine with me only keeping 1.00 in the account to purchase currency. The banks make money off of us buying foreign currencies? Crazy :blink:

I can see a lot of reasons the bank would pick a date and not sell something after that date.

However, when the dinar becomes a tradeable currency, they, along with every other bank, will happily and greedily exchange it. EXCHANGE ... which is not, repeat NOT, REPURCHASING. Banks bon't buy back currency, they exchange it. And once it is exchangeable, which it is not right now, they will buy it back.

It is a matter here of not understanding what the words you are using really mean. Read this again ... and think it over. They will EXCHANGE, they do not BUY BACK.

smee2