Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DINAR FOR SALE AGAIN

liquidravingdj

how much dinar do you have liquid? you seem to buy a lot?

I just went to the site, and it said it was unavailable?? Sold out already??!

that is wierd i just bought some from them today it went fine... now i just tried and its out again... wierd. 7.5.. i was going to quit at 10. figure after the capitol gain tax hopefully it;ll leave me with at least 5mil. i try to buy it weekly. the place at the mall stopped selling it as well.. that sux i was getting it for about 900 per mil.. hopefully RV soon!! :D

that is wierd i just bought some from them today it went fine... now i just tried and its out again... wierd. 7.5.. i was going to quit at 10. figure after the capitol gain tax hopefully it;ll leave me with at least 5mil. i try to buy it weekly. the place at the mall stopped selling it as well.. that sux i was getting it for about 900 per mil.. hopefully RV soon!! :D

900 per mill, damn ive been getting ripped....

haha. well i wont complain once its rv'ed it wont matter ;)

Nice!!!