Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hitting The Wall...

The Original Spike

I'm a bit nasty today.... Thoughts, perspective and enlightenment are appreciated... Thank you for enduring my rant...

Read more: :):) - i FEEL the same way--- I figure if this war is so great then let the SO-CALLED leaders go and duke it out, Im tired of friends crying over their dead kids .Yup im sour on the idea of war. Tears - ive seen so many there shoudnt be a water shortage if you get my drift. Yes i know you get the bleeding hearts form BOTH COUNTRIES here. We -in Canada -- send our kids in and they come back so screwed up they have their poor heads screwed on backwards- so if it is happening here it is the same there. It sucks-and yes WAR IS HELL. i am tired of it all. Send the so-called heads of states in and while your at it all the banker whoremingers and the elites as well. Lets see haow they all get along. Remeber this -- some day when the NWO comes in the ones at the top will start bumping each other off and I dont care who is in charge then HE will still have to answer to GOD- So your not havin a bad day -It is reality my friend and welcome aboard- I like straight shooters. C,mon over for coffee-Vern :)

• Upvote 4

I guess I'm a patient man as I remain calm and knowing the RV is almost there. You cannot believe all the news coming out of IRAQ. Having been in the ARAB World I know their clocks run MUCH SLOWER THAN OURS, that is to say they will bicker and argue for years sometimes. I think however this is coming to an end soon. Hang Tough all will be OK.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Lot of speculation/opinion posts of people starting topics & complaining, as if they were looking for some comfort...

Just keep reading & learning, is all I can say... Piece together the puzzle.... See what unfolds.

Weirdly enough, it was the last time the Arab Economic Summit was held in 1990 in Baghdad, that the Kuwaiti relations with Iraq started to become heated. The invasion was shortly after..

Now, this time around, lets hope they build their relations instead of push apart.

24th is a day for celebration in Kuwait

sadly, the day after may be a day for protesting in Iraq.

Time to wait & see....

• Upvote 1

One would assume they are part of WTO by the summit. In order to be part of WTO they need a tradeable currency. There are enough people in the GOI to start moving on issues regarding the country, citizens and trade. The last 3 ministries are not dictating moving forward. It is not like 50 hands in the cookie jar can't do the same as 56. I think what really confuses me is did the US not put Malki in charge? Did they put an ad on Craigslist looking for the biggest dip**** to be a leader.

• Upvote 2

WOW!!! Deductive reasoning has been (NO) help on figuring out the path of this investment.... Common sense, (phish..), please... We all know that this thing should have already gone down, no matter how high or how low we think the new currency value should be, months ago. There should also be parades scheduled for the streets, not protest. 25th, protests rumored to be schuduled... Where's the glorious leader, ( In Kuait) and the flying confetti in the background? Can anyone say " Rodney King" on a much grander scale???? If this thing, the RV, does not happen soon, may God help all the innocents that get caught up in the middle of this thing, not to mention another very long wait for our investment to come through, if ever, if this is allowed to continue down this path.

We are now privy to having front row seats for watching the test car speed towars the wall of Iraqs future, lets hope the car has airbags.... We have more of an interest than most, because we have also invested our hard earned money for these seats. I am still hoping for a party, not an exicution, but the lights seem to be dimming and there is that awful, looming... It feels like the calm before the storm, or tornado...

I could be wrong, but they have until the Arab summit... I still have hope, although getting a bit cloudy... The direction this whole political show is pushing itself to be viewed by the world is making our investment look more like a bet than an investment. Lagistics still being in our favor mind you...

No admittence into WTO without a tradable currency!!!! NO ADMITTENCE INTO WTO WITHOUT TRADABLE CURRENCY!!!!! Bunch of posturing idiots.......

Tell ya what, instead of putting our men and women back in to bring about the peace, yet again... lets do an air dop of all the addresses of all the political officials involved in this fiasco and wait a couple of weeks before once again trying to give the Iraqi people a chance to move away from the dark ages and form a democracy...

I'm telling you what, if we don't see the trigger pulled by the Arab summit, then when???? Sorry, I'm a bit nasty today.... Thoughts, perspective and enlightenment are appreciated... Thank you for enduring my rant...

I'm with you all the way Spike. An eloquent post which reflects my own feelings today.

I guess I'm a patient man as I remain calm and knowing the RV is almost there. You cannot believe all the news coming out of IRAQ. Having been in the ARAB World I know their clocks run MUCH SLOWER THAN OURS, that is to say they will bicker and argue for years sometimes. I think however this is coming to an end soon. Hang Tough all will be OK.

Bang, Thanks for another level headed post. I understand Spikes frustration and I appreciate your positive thoughts. Keep them coming :)

• Upvote 4

Thanks, BanG, for helping us keep our heads screwed on straight. Your reminder about how the Arab clock runs is right on. Also, we need to keep clearly in mind that this is definitely NOT just a balance sheet investment! Trying to use simple accounting and ROI methods to logic your way to what the endgame looks like is fruitless. And it's definitely NOT for the faint hearted! Kudos to all you guys and gals who got in way earlier than me, and have hung in there. Your courage is to be admired.

I got in because a friend I trust is in. She has not lost one whit of conviction, just like BanG. There are too many powerful people and organizations that have devoted way too much time to this to allow it to fail. We may not like what we see right now, but the stakes are too high to permit a few small minded Iraqi politicians to mess this up. GO RV!

• Upvote 2

I'm a bit nasty today.... Thoughts, perspective and enlightenment are appreciated... Thank you for enduring my rant...

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1EfJ3xshJ :):) - i FEEL the same way--- I figure if this war is so great then let the SO-CALLED leaders go and duke it out, Im tired of friends crying over their dead kids .Yup im sour on the idea of war. Tears - ive seen so many there shoudnt be a water shortage if you get my drift. Yes i know you get the bleeding hearts form BOTH COUNTRIES here. We -in Canada -- send our kids in and they come back so screwed up they have their poor heads screwed on backwards- so if it is happening here it is the same there. It sucks-and yes WAR IS HELL. i am tired of it all. Send the so-called heads of states in and while your at it all the banker whoremingers and the elites as well. Lets see haow they all get along. Remeber this -- some day when the NWO comes in the ones at the top will start bumping each other off and I dont care who is in charge then HE will still have to answer to GOD- So your not havin a bad day -It is reality my friend and welcome aboard- I like straight shooters. C,mon over for coffee-Vern :)

Vern, your opinion doesn't make you nasty! It make you Vern! It's all good.

• Upvote 1

Hey Spike, I am with you when it comes to the ongoing frustrations this investment brings! With that being said; I do believe this RV will occur in the very near future. My thought is that there are so many Global outside influances that are at play here; Iraq really isn't as in control as the outside influances. Iraq simply has to prepare and execute the changes. IMO :)

• Upvote 1

BanG, I keep telling myself the same thing. But, when do we stop telling our selves everything is going to be alright "it's just around the corner"? For me, 24 hrs from March 1st has to be it. If not, you better have a lot of patience!

• Upvote 1

BanG, I keep telling myself the same thing. But, when do we stop telling our selves everything is going to be alright "it's just around the corner"? For me, 24 hrs from March 1st has to be it. If not, you better have a lot of patience!

Amen Nitro... I bought my lotto tickets, with better odds, a while back... I (((((DON'T))))) like to lose!!! Therefore I will sit on this thing until A) it hatches, B) becomes a permanent part of my arse, or C) My dinar quite literally turn to dust. I just really don't like seeing people play with matches around gasoline on hot days. Especially when my friends and family ate gathered around to have a Bar-B-Q... Yes, things still look relatively positive on this thing going foward and reason tells (Most) that it has to because of all the variables. I'm not giving up, just a bit angry about (ALL) of my friends and family that have fought and died or came home maimed for the US to just let this thing linger... Yeah, the world is counting on this and need it... And??? I've seen chickens taught to count at fairs, but all I see with that act is a good fried chicken dinner... They better put those Ivy league degrees to work or... oh yeah, they all have escape plans... Makes one wounder...

• Upvote 1

Just a bad day emmet... I read today instead of procrastination, escape plans... among a few other things unrelated. Like I said earlier, sorry for the rant, trying to get positive attitude again. I just don't like to see this thing looking to take to a backsliding direction as opposed to a stagnant place, or small steps foward. We have seen the biggest movement ever in Iraqs history towards being a free nation, granted, but it's about a 50/50 with positive vs very negative on the movement... here's to hoping...

As of current news that is... :)

• Upvote 1

Sometimes this FEELS like a tilt-a-whirl that will stop spinning. Man I feel your pain.

However, I do think this ride is ALMOST over. Really should RV within the next week or so. Thats

strictly MY OPINION

I really hope so. I remember there being speculation that the WTO, UN, backed by the US were going to force an RI/RV... It sure would be in the countries best interest... Not just ours or theirs, but the worlds as it would seem....

• Upvote 1

I believe the only way that any of us, the dinar investors, are going to come out of this experience sane, is to try for balance in our evaluating of information, opinions, rumors, news ... and when the balance is just not achievable, and inevitably we tip over and feel we are falling down a very steep slope, that is the time to let 'er fly''

Take pen in hand, or in this case pull the keyboard up, and open a topic, and share your angst with the rest of us. Man, we have all been there, and will go there again before this is over. This forum is not only a place to educate ourselves, it is also a place to let off steam and rebalance ourselves.

I appreciate that your "rant" is expressed without insulting fellow members, bashing the site operators, or calling names and pointing fingers within the forum. You are directing your frustration in the least harmful way and allowing others to release a little of the pressure at the same time.

Bravo ... and feel free ... we are here for each other, are we not? YES WE ARE!

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1

Well frankly, the whole region is going nuts, no (MAD) here with Iran trying to get thicker in the mix. I watched a documentary today that showed Iran sending children in to clear mind fields and promised their families it was a direct path to (Paradise). They talked about a lot of things that were just sick and showed pictures of stoneings, hangings and how the hung women after rapeing them so they wouldn't make it into (Paradise). They have nuclear programs still going on all over Iran and are waiting to usher in this 12 Imam that is supposed to bring about the destruction of all infidels, i.e., me and you. They discussed EMP weapons and how feasible it would be to shut down Americas powergrid, putting us in the dark ages for years... I don't like the idea of dealing with the USSR or China, but maybe we should broker a deal to take Iran over and split their oil reserves 3 ways, while also implementing some type of compensation for the Iranians that want a democratic change. There are no MAD factors with Iran, they welcome the fact of nuclear annihilation, all would immediately be considered martyrs... You see, our power grid is integrated do to progress, where as China and the USSR remain fragmented because of lack of their advancements. Many of their vehicles don't depend on electronics as much as ours. These are the zealots that are on Iraqs border and they have vowed to bring about the US and Israeli destruction. Scary stuff for folks that look foward to being able to push the (button) just to get things started, not to mention all their terrorist cells across the world, backed by their oil money. We need to see this RI/RV soon... Or we will most probably see kaos on a scale never seen before... oil wells are easier to cap on glass by the way... ;)

MAD= Mutual assured destruction by the way... and 3rd worlders owning them is just ludicrous...

• Upvote 3