Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I checked my EGO years ago.. just trying to look out for the little man..... Just want all to look at decisions they make that will affect their lives from all angles.

SO here it is.

1. DON'T just get information from one source

2. DON'T spend more than you are willing to LOSE

3. BASHERS DON'T want you to think. THEY WANT you to go on a WHIM buy buy buy. THEY are getting rich off of your ignorance. YOU will see it. DENY DENY DENY and make Counter Accusations.

4. RESEARCH! RESEARCH! RESEARCH!

5. TRUST NO ONE

6. YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS IN THIS investment...

7. HAPPY Hunting, Good Luck, PRAY FOR A MIRACLE. I AM

GO RV..

P.S. Its gonna be a long ride. So, buckle up the ride is just starting

PEACE OUT and GOD SPEED

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 19

Since you said " you have no friends in this invesment" and you also said "research,research" did you research every DV member to see if they had no friends in this invesment? And since you obviously did research you know that you my friend, were talking about pumpers, not bashers. FYI pumpers are people that want you to buy more, bashers are people that slam your threads, just helping your long line of research you did, anything to be of service to my fellow DV member.I agree you checked your ego ,right before you let him step up and start this thread. He's completely healthy and in full control of your life, I know I researched it for you :blink::rolleyes::lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1

No name calling guys!! Lets Play Nice!!

Thank you bumper, good call, seems like the same ones continue to belittle others day in and day out, no matter who post what. The good lord might just make them lost their coming wealth easy and quickly thru their own ignorance to payment for their self centered attitudes.

• Upvote 2

I checked my EGO years ago.. just trying to look out for the little man..... Just want all to look at decisions they make that will affect their lives from all angles.

SO here it is.

3. BASHERS DON'T want you to think. THEY WANT you to go on a WHIM buy buy buy. THEY are getting rich off of your ignorance. YOU will see it. DENY DENY DENY and make Counter Accusations.

5. TRUST NO ONE

GO RV..

PEACE OUT and GOD SPEED

Congratulations dude!! Second day posting and your tallying up the negatives! Stay strong brother. :blink::lol: :lol:

SO here it is.

5. TRUST NO ONE

GO RV..

PEACE OUT and GOD SPEED

I have to strongly disagree with #6. A FRIEND brought me and 2 other FRIENDS into this investment, and I have met some cool people on here that I consider my DINAR FRIENDS!!!

Edited by Kandi77