Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 CC

lanc3hck

Please use a capital C Mr. Phonic when typing or writing Christian, thanks.

Thank you, I was in a hurry and didn't take time to proof read my post, otherwise I would have seen this mistake. Thanks. :)

what are you a super Christian? did you forget that you once said words like this. only one man walked this earth without sin and that was JESUS.....and last time i checked that was not you. now im not bashing, but as a Christian we are charged by God to uplift not tier down. and i dont think our good brother Frank26 is going to hell for what he said. lighten up, their are other things going on in this world we could be talking about. now lets get this money.....AMEN

Titus 3:2 - To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men.

KJV

Wow, Frank was really gentle and meek. Frank doesn't only profess to be a Christian, but he calls himself, a "Pastor." That holds himself to a higher standard. Here are a few more verses for you. These are just the tip of the iceberg. I'm sorry the Bible condemns what he says and if he's a Christian, then he should be trying to follow the Bible.

1 Peter 3:11 - Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it.

1 Thess 5:22 -Abstain from all appearance of evil.

KJV

Okay, I'm ready, go ahead and stone me. :)

1 Peter 3:17 - For it is better, if the will of God be so, that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing.

KJV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thank you, I was in a hurry and didn't take time to proof read my post, otherwise I would have seen this mistake. Thanks. :)

Titus 3:2 - To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men.

KJV

Wow, Frank was really gentle and meek. Frank doesn't only profess to be a Christian, but he calls himself, a "Pastor." That holds himself to a higher standard. Here are a few more verses for you. These are just the tip of the iceberg. I'm sorry the Bible condemns what he says and if he's a Christian, then he should be trying to follow the Bible.

1 Peter 3:11 - Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it.

1 Thess 5:22 -Abstain from all appearance of evil.

KJV

Okay, I'm ready, go ahead and stone me. :)

1 Peter 3:17 - For it is better, if the will of God be so, that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing.

KJV

I'm a member of KTFM and Frank has never called himself a pastor!! He just called himself a christian just sharing the word of God and exhort everyone to go to there own church for the internet is not a substitue for a church. You need to join KTFM before you judge otherwise people have taken out of context to other sites! If both of you were in heaven and Jesus asked what have you done for me. Frank will said...I have share your word as much via the internet to reach as much people I can even though people may criticize me then he will come to you and said what have you done...you may said I have been judging and criticizing him for I think he's a cult. I'm sure you'll know the rest of the story might happen...

I'm a member of KTFM and Frank has never called himself a pastor!! He just called himself a christian just sharing the word of God and exhort everyone to go to there own church for the internet is not a substitue for a church. You need to join KTFM before you judge otherwise people have taken out of context to other sites! If both of you were in heaven and Jesus asked what have you done for me. Frank will said...I have share your word as much via the internet to reach as much people I can even though people may criticize me then he will come to you and said what have you done...you may said I have been judging and criticizing him for I think he's a cult. I'm sure you'll know the rest of the story might happen...

I apologize for my misunderstanding.

I could say more and debunk the rest of your post, but I won't because this thread is getting ready to turn into a hornet's nest. The moderators already have enough to do without having to deal with this disagreement.

I apologize for my misunderstanding.

I could say more and debunk the rest of your post, but I won't because this thread is getting ready to turn into a hornet's nest. The moderators already have enough to do without having to deal with this disagreement.

I'm not trying to stir the hornet's nest...just trying to say that people have taken out of context like saying that he is the pastor but it does not matter though for people will still criticize him no matter what so my defense for Frank does not matter for it's the fruit of the tree that I'm looking at..not how much you know the word of God but your action and I think it speaks itself. I gotta say..he's got gut to sing a gospel on conference call and start of prayer on every thread by different members of the forum. Most of the time, it was the member that share the words at the beginning of the thread. Every time someone needs prayer...they put a request on it and a lot of people has responded. That is why I said...you have to be there to understand otherwise they'll just said it's a cult.

Frank, who is supposedly a preacher or really religous or something, just said, and i quote,

"Iraq needs to be pimp slapped"

End qoute.

FRANK IS NOT A PREACHER AND SINCE WHERE DOES IT SAY THAT RELIGIOUS PEOPLE CANNOT SAY PIMP-SLAPPED. HAVENT YOU HEARD WORSE FROM ALL THE TV EVANGELISTS. FRANK IS A WELL MEANING AND GOOD GUY AND PROBABLY KNOWS MORE THAN ANYONE ABOUT THE DINAR AND IRAQ IN PARTICULAR. HE IS ALSO VERY GENEROUS IN HELPING SOME OF THE PEOPLE ON HIS SITE WITH FINANCES AND PRAYER.

• Upvote 2