Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 CC

lanc3hck

I'm a Christian and I don't have a problem with that. The proper application of profanity and slang is sometimes warranted. One thing I cannot stand is the stereotype that Christians should walk around with their hands clasped in prayer and singing "Kum By Yah". Excuse me my fellow Christians for the following, Jesus wasn't a wuss, he kicked a$$ when he needed to (trashing the money changers) confronting his disciples and more. I have no problem doing what I need to do to get a point across and if that involves the aforementioned language then so be it. I prefer to use intellect but sometimes there just isn't a better substitute for slang.

Thats true.

Love your avatar :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm a christian and I do have a problem with him saying that.

Mods, please close this thread.

i really dislike that they close threads.. to be quite honest. if you dont like it.. then dont read it.. dont comment.. and that way you can stay in your happy place.. and the people that do enjoy it..can be in theirs. to close a thread bc of one person's dislike.. is just silly. Closing threads in general is silly. i thought the purpose of the site was for thousands of people to be able to come together and share ideas.. thoughts.. perspectives. If we close threads because we dont like what they say.. well then that just seems like we have to say certain things that mods accept..and if they dont they close/delete it. And thats not very American to me. just sayin...

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

I don't object to the occassional use of profanity or slang to make a point.

I DO object to misogynistic expressions that are used by people who believe that others are just over-reacting when they object.

What is appropriate about referring to a man who is profiting from a woman's body, and then hitting her when she objects or speaks out? I do not think that falls under the category of descriptive slang.

And though I'm a moderator who could, as requested by one poster, close this thread because of it's objectionable nature, I think my point would be better made by leaving it open. The concept of Freedom of Speech includes the freedom to use phrases that even a person in power may find distasteful.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I'm a christian and I do have a problem with him saying that.

Mods, please close this thread.

what are you a super Christian? did you forget that you once said words like this. only one man walked this earth without sin and that was JESUS.....and last time i checked that was not you. now im not bashing, but as a Christian we are charged by God to uplift not tier down. and i dont think our good brother Frank26 is going to hell for what he said. lighten up, their are other things going on in this world we could be talking about. now lets get this money.....AMEN

• Upvote 3