Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DINARS

jaykay

I have a question??The more people that get involved in this investment do the chances of an RV ever happening significantly decrease. Can they just keep selling more and more dinars to investors. Eventually there would be so

many dinars out there how could they possibly pay out..Do they have a limit on how much they can sell. Could anybody answer this for me..This is the one question that always makes me wonder if this is for real. I am all in and it makes wonder how much can they sell until it is worthless to everyone.. Just asking????

• Upvote 1

I have a question??The more people that get involved in this investment do the chances of an RV ever happening significantly decrease. Can they just keep selling more and more dinars to investors. Eventually there would be so

many dinars out there how could they possibly pay out..Do they have a limit on how much they can sell. Could anybody answer this for me..This is the one question that always makes me wonder if this is for real. I am all in and it makes wonder how much can they sell until it is worthless to everyone.. Just asking????

I dont have a link but I read that there is estimated to be about 3-5% of the total dinar out of the country.

• Upvote 2

Well really you would think the more the better cause once the ball start rolling on this the banks in Iraq will make so much money its crazy. When dinar comes in and get deposited into a bank account they can borrow 90% of it out when the person who borrows that 90% deposits that into there account they can borrow 90% of that deposit to someone else and the money will be rolling in in digits not currency.

• Upvote 1

A whole lot of dinars being sold through dealers are recirculated notes through buy backs. The bulk of the currency will be wrapped up in government baskets. You can't really look at this as a pure cash transaction. Mainly electronic and fractional banking systems.

• Upvote 1