Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

US government takes a break!

observer2

Everything is done for a reason. ONE needs to ask the question why and now? the middle east is coming apart at the seams, manhunts are created to take out leaders of dictatorships and U.S. Gov. takes the week off. Think people or have you all become so spoonfed that you forgot how to reason . Maybe the flouride is really doing the trick. Wake up before its too late!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I firmly believe this is all Smoke and Mirrors, IMO global chaos combined with US economic status serves to advance an agenda. IMF has been calling for a one world currency says it will stabilize the Global Community. My theory is that this has all been in the making for many years and the agenda is moving along nicely, what better time to tell the suffering people of the world that we have a fix for it all. First SDR's then the slow introduction of the currency called the Bancor. JMO

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Just saw on Fox New that the US government is also taking a break the rest of this week in honor of President's day. I can understand one day holiday like the US Post Office and the banks around the country, but the whole week!

What's up with that?

Any answers?

I know they've been having a problem getting our budget passed and it was said earlier that some non-essential personnel may be forced to take a few days off. Maybe this is it, but didn't hear about any closings or taking time off, though.

Gotta figure, it was Fox News. LOL

• Downvote 3

Im confused here, someone please help me out. The goverment is sapose to work for we the people, what ever happen to that saying in the usa. They have it all turned around so we the people work for them. They call all the shots and do as they dam well please.One day we the people are going to wake up and go back to basics and say we the people think you work for us and we will cut your paychecks in half, pay down what we barrowed, and your asses will work tomarrow.Our service men and wemon put there selfs in harms way and get paid pidlings wile thease morons make the big buc ks. Somethings wrong with this picture . Do they get to go out fight, get there asses shot at and say we need a break and go back to camp for a week WTF. Just saying. :angry:

• Upvote 2

Just saw on Fox New that the US government is also taking a break the rest of this week in honor of President's day. I can understand one day holiday like the US Post Office and the banks around the country, but the whole week!

What's up with that?

Any answers?

Do you really think that your govt cares what we think about their daily ignorance. They are the govt, the superhero's of America. They are saving us from our selves.NOT

• Upvote 1

Im confused here, someone please help me out. The goverment is sapose to work for we the people, what ever happen to that saying in the usa. They have it all turned around so we the people work for them. They call all the shots and do as they dam well please.One day we the people are going to wake up and go back to basics and say we the people think you work for us and we will cut your paychecks in half, pay down what we barrowed, and your asses will work tomarrow.Our service men and wemon put there selfs in harms way and get paid pidlings wile thease morons make the big buc ks. Somethings wrong with this picture . Do they get to go out fight, get there asses shot at and say we need a break and go back to camp for a week WTF. Just saying. angry.gif

You have finally awakened, maybe one day we shall overcome. i have one thing to say TERM LIMITS for our congressman, take away their retirement benefits and see how they like that.

• Upvote 1

I know they've been having a problem getting our budget passed and it was said earlier that some non-essential personnel may be forced to take a few days off. Maybe this is it, but didn't hear about any closings or taking time off, though.

Gotta figure, it was Fox News. LOL

I am a federal employee and we have not yet been shut down. My understanding it they are giving until March 4th before that card is played. IMO, The RV is Obama's plan to avoid government shutdown and boost the economy as well as filling in budget shortfalls. He'll just say "Hey guys, look what I found" and it will all look as though he has saved the day.

Again, just MY opinion....

What's up with that?

Any answers?

Yea, they've been taking a break for quite some time now. Since 1913 or so.

Uhm....we are talking about the UNITED STATES GOVT in this particular post....so I hardly think that Pig Pelosi is headed to the streets of San Fran to sip lattes and smoke some medicinal bud with the boys down in the "Haight Ashbury" ;)

Not really sure of this source, but I am a federal employee and we are working this week (Dept of Veterans Affairs). We had Monday off, but that was it.

Just clearing the air. Maybe a certain branch is off, I don't know, but the DVA is working.

You know, its really crazy how our country started, with govt. officials started out with no, or very little financial competition for holding office to represent the people. It's crazy how that has turned from a great honor to safeguarding the peoples best interest to fleecing the people. Oh, and as far as the world currency, just look how well the Euro has done and how many countries still use their own in the EU as well as the Euro... Yeah, that will work out just great...

• Upvote 1