Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV value prediction trending lower

Inbedded HorseHead

When reading all these widely varied posts predicting RV value, please keep firmly in mind that they are ALL based on what has happened in the past, or how the economic system currently operates. Please also keep firmly in mind that the RV is being orchestrated on a global scale, by global players, to change the future in a very profound way. That won't occur by following the economic models of the past.

Recall the previous post with the link to the Fox Business News interview with Alan Greenspan, the guru of fiat currency, who now advocates a return to an asset-based global financial system. Like so many other events surrounding the IQD, that was no coincidence. Recall also the upgrade of the estimates of Iraqi oil reserves to 550 billion bbls, and shortly thereafter, the revelation of Iraqi gas reserves of trillions of cubic feet. Also, the revelation that Saudi oil reserves may have been over estimated by up to 40%. Again, no coincidence. In an asset-based global financial system, Iraq's oil and gas reserves will be their equivalent of our Fort Knox.

See the pattern here? Iraq is being positioned as a major player, economically and financially, on the world stage, and politically, in the ME. Keeping oil and gas at the forefront of the evolving new economic system is a deliberate strategy being executed by very powerful people.

Bottom line: the pending RV (and yes, it IS pending) will not reflect past economic trends and models. We won't know, and can't predict with accuracy, what it will be by looking at what has happened previously. That's why this is considered a RSIKY investment, but an investment nonetheless. JMO.

• Upvote 3

Why wouldn't Obama extend Presidential Order 13303. Think of all the tax money coming into the IRS. It could be billions.

He did.

BARACK OBAMA

THE WHITE HOUSE,

May 19, 2009.

NOTICE

- – - – - – -

CONTINUATION OF THE NATIONAL EMERGENCY WITH RESPECT TO THE

STABILIZATION OF IRAQ

On May 22, 2003, by Executive Order 13303, the President declared a national emergency protecting the Development Fund for Iraq and certain other property in which Iraq has an interest, pursuant to the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701-1706). The President took this action to deal with the unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States posed by obstacles to the orderly reconstruction of Iraq, the restoration and maintenance of peace and security in the country, and the development of political, administrative, and economic institutions in Iraq.

Read more: http://dinarspeculation.com/2009/05/21/press-release-from-obama-concerning-iraq/#ixzz1EnEqxUzk

Man I think you are all suffering from alzheimers. DID YOU ALL FORGET Shabibi said the only way anything that needs to be done is if the RV comes in at somewhere between 5.00 and 7.00 to start off at. think real hard people you cant build an entire infrastructure of a country that lines its walls in gold on a rate that was good in the seventies being 3.22 the wicked Hussein is gone now a new GOI with wealth we can't understand is coming out to play and you want to talk about pennies? Bull Spit! RI is minimum and that is 3.22 RV is the big enchilada that kicks this country into the big boy club. Chump change won't pay the bills folks. Gonna have to break out the real money.

I read somewhere yesterday that 13303 does not affect the dinar we already hold, just any purchases going forward after May 21st so would not matter if he signed or not. Personally, I don't know but I'd did read that. Maybe some one who knows will clarify.

I was going to address that previous post, but P.O. 13303 if allowed to expire does not prevent you from owning what you already have, IMO. It is worded to allow "investment" in during that period and does not address investors having to turn in or lose their investment, but rather a prohibition of purchasing more without the order in effect.

GOD bless and RI/RV baby!