Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka E-Banking Application and Transfer Authorization Form

i spent six yrs in iraq i had acc#with warka bank in balad still have the acc #

gave then 750,000 in dinar too invest for me and i went too them too start up

banking acc with them they couldnt find my acc and others had same problem . i

still have friends there with them and cant get there acc staighten out so

so good luck maybe you will have better luck than idid

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a list of E-mails for Warka that I would like to have in this Pinned thread so it can be accessed easier.

To develop our bank work and to make it easier, faster and direct for our customers, we created E-mail addresses specialized for all our activities in the bank, which allow you to contact directly the specialized person to help you immediately.

All our new e-mail addresses.

1- Chairman of the Board of Directors at this e-mail address:

ceo@warka-bank-iq.com

2- International Affairs and Corresponding Banking Relations, you can contact Mr. Mohammed K. Issa at this e-mail address:

ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com

3- General information, you need to ask about, you can contact at this e-mail address:

info@warka-bank-iq.com

4- Banking customer services, you can contact at this e-mail address:

c.services@warka-bank-iq.com

5- Opening account at any of our branches, you can contact at this e-mail address:

c.accounts@warka-bank-iq.com

6- wire transfers (inside and out side IRAQ), you can contact at this e-mail address:

nasser@warka-bank-iq.com

7- Western Union, you can contact at this e-mail address:

wu@warka-bank-iq.com

8- Information concerning credit cards, you can contact at this e-mail address:

cc@warka-bank-iq.com

9- Documentary Letter of Credit (LC), you can contact Ms.Rawaa Salim at this e-mail address:

dc@warka-bank-iq.com

10- Customer Service of bank Garantees Department, please contact us on this E-mail address:

lg.c.s@warka-bank-iq.com

11- Any information about branches affairs, please contact the following:

Baghdad - Karkh

Manager Name: Jalal Ali Hassoon

Manager Email Address: jalal.h@warka-bank-iq.com

Baghdad - Rusafa

Manager Name: Ban Al-Qazzaz

Manager Email Address: b.alkazaz@warka-bank-iq.com

North

Manager Name: Dilair Muhammad Azeez

Manager Email Address: delaier.a@warka-bank-iq.com

South

Manager Name: Abbas Kamil

Manager Email Address: abass.k@warka-bank-iq.com

West

Manager Name: Mazin Al-Ani

Manger Email Address: mazin.a@warka-bank-iq.com

Mosul

Manager Name: Omar Al-Agha

Manager Email Address: omar.y@warka-bank-iq.com

12- Iraq Stock Exchange, you can contact at this e-mail address:

isx@warka-bank-iq.com

13- Information concerning Bank, you can contact Mr. Firas Al- Tabbal at this e-mail address:

bg.s@warka-bank-iq.com

14- IT Department, you can contact Mr. Mohammed Al-Khalayleh at this e-mail address:

it.m@warka-bank-iq.com

15- E-Banking Department, you can contact Mr. Ashraf M.Amr at this e-mail address:

e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com

16- SWIFT Department, you can contact at this e-mail address:

swift@warka-bank-iq.com

Here is Maynard57's post and link to a downloadable copy.

• Upvote 3

I have tried for two weeks to access Warka's website. Does this even exist, www.warka-bank.com, or is their another "secrete" VIP, members only website?

Yes it does exist. And, have you ever tried using GOOGLE! :unsure: Good Luck and GO RV! :)

Adam im new to this investment in dinar and this site can you please give me some info about warka bank account how to open one and what are the advantages....thanks

I have tried for two weeks to access Warka's website. Does this even exist, www.warka-bank.com, or is their another "secrete" VIP, members only website?

Hi! I have an account with Warka Bank, i've just checked the site now, www.warka-bank.com, it's working. the online log in to my account though didn't work. i used to check it from time to time, and it alwyas worked, except for the last time, which they had a re-confirmation procedure for everyone's password on their request. so, may be it's that procedure again, i'm going to check it tomorrow with them and let you know.

I had my account since 2008, i got about 2.5 million IQD interest on my deposit for a year, and actually they were working very good. i got a credit card first, then been changed to a debt card, and i've been using it, but now it's not working for the time being. They are working on their systems and i guess soon it will be operating again.

I wish you all the best of luck with your banking and dinars!

Thank you for this site and all the info on here! keep up the good work!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Adam or any member who can assist.

I read in one of the blogs that dinars can be physically sent or placed into the Warka Account through Citibank. I have received my Warka Bank Account number, and currently processing my authorization data to begin investing in ISX. The problem is that there are no Citibanks in the state were I reside, therefore I will have to go through another banking institution.

This is two-fold; for me to invest in the ISX, I'm trying to send dinars to my Warka Account, how is this process done; what other banks has anyone utilized to physically transfer their dinars to their Warka account ... or am I going about this the wrong way? Your advice please!

Thank you

RPMAC

RP...if what I've heard is correct, Dinars can't come into Iraq from outside, so you would have to fund your account with USD and have them then electronically converted into the equivalent Dinar at Warka bank. I suppose this is yet another artifact of not having an "internationally tradeable" currency.

Adam or any member who can assist.

I read ... that dinars can be physically sent or ... (truncated)

Nope, I believe this was addressed on page 18 of my book RV Intel. Warka will not accept Dinars mailed to them any longer, you must wire USD to your Warka account and then they will convert it to IQD.

• 3 weeks later...

Adam, I sent my Warka email in 3 weeks ago but have not heard anything from them since sending email! What time frame should I expect response from them? I sent all the paperwork from your checklist in the emeail. Sure enjoyed chat last night and sure look forward to hearing chat Friday night- will chat be at 9 CST. My OSI work has been completed and look forward to working with you in future investments after RV. T hank you for all that you do to prepare us for RV!!! Thanks, Larry Ferguson

• 6 months later...

I am a newbie, and brand new to VIP. I have been reading the books Adam wrote, and have been invested for almost a year now. I am confused about the Warka account, do I understand right that the only way to fund the account is with US money and then change it to IQD, I cannot get the physical dinar I have already bought in that account.

Hello, Yes that is right. You can only fund your Warka account by wiring USD to it and then transfering to IQD. There is no way to get any IQD you have in hand to Warka except to cash it in to USD and then wire.

Nope, I believe this was addressed on page 18 of my book RV Intel. Warka will not accept Dinars mailed to them any longer, you must wire USD to your Warka account and then they will convert it to IQD.

Thanks for the post Mr. Montana.

Do you know if once Warka converts your USD to Electronic IQD if Warka offers a service (for a fee) to set aside physical IQD in a safety deposit box so that when the exchange rate changes (and in a worst case scenario that the borders are closed like when Iraq did their previous re denomination) we can be protected as investors?

Just saying IMO Electronic Dinar would not be protected against a lop, just like an ISX stock (1000 USD investment stock would still be a 1000 USD stock post revalue..etc). T

Maybe, I just gave Warka an Idea to make some bones. Ha! :lol:

• Upvote 1

Adam, I sent my Warka email in 3 weeks ago but have not heard anything from them since sending email! What time frame should I expect response from them? I sent all the paperwork from your checklist in the emeail. Sure enjoyed chat last night and sure look forward to hearing chat Friday night- will chat be at 9 CST. My OSI work has been completed and look forward to working with you in future investments after RV. T hank you for all that you do to prepare us for RV!!! Thanks, Larry Ferguson

Warka is closed until the 14th because of the EID Holiday. It took me near two months after repeated emails to open my account and another two months to get online with it. Some people have better success. The ones that seem to get results faster are the ones addressed to Mr. Issa. For some reason, he seems more consciencious about it.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to let you know when I wired my money to Warka I sent a message asking for confirmation when it was placed into my account. When I received the confirmation email I was also told I would be signed up for electronic banking, and my login information would be sent to me shortly. So maybe we are automatically signed up for it when we send the money.