Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hang in there It's happening NOW

BanG

Bang- Good post,I was excited until I read that government officials were shipping out family members due to worry about future demonstrations. I hope that the potential chaos brought about by those future demonstrations does not ruin everything they have worked so hard to achieve. Hoping an RV will tone down any demonstrations. I would hate to start from square one again.

Bang- Good post,I was excited until I read that government officials were shipping out family members due to worry about future demonstrations. I hope that the potential chaos brought about by those future demonstrations does not ruin everything they have worked so hard to achieve. Hoping an RV will tone down any demonstrations. I would hate to start from square one again.

You also read that the Par wouldn't meet till next monday, then 2 hours later they say they're meeting tomorrow. Probably 80% of the news that is coming out of there is crap. If it says "By a Source" I don't believe it.

Bang, as usual, excellent work. I am impressed with some of the finds you have made and appreciate it very much. On another note I have to say that I have bashed SteveI several times in the past, and if this turns out to be true and goes down as written, I owe the guy a huge apology. I have no problem admiting when I am wrong and at 3.22 (lol) believe me when I say I would be the wrongest guy on the planet! ohmy.gif

If and I mean a big IF it came in at that, I'd bet you'd have one heck of a big smile on your face giving that apology :D I know I would too. Here's to hoping SteveI's correct.

• Upvote 1

So something that continues to make me wonder...and I'm not sure of who originally said it, or what their knowledge (or correctness of it would be)...but many talk about how when the RV happens, it "won't come out at a rate anywhere near $3+, but will rise later"

What I recall is something about the fact the value can not change more than like 2%-4% at a time? I thought there was also some supposed agreement between Kuwait and Iraq, that the value of the 2 currencies could not be more then $0.50 different in value, against or in relation to the USD?

Can anyone speak to these issues? Is this just all speculation/opinion of those who really don't know?

I also anxiously await the RV, like so many of us. Not only for our financial benefit, but the quality of life for citizens over in Iraq...where it is imperative for their survival. It will happen, when it happens. I am truly convinced, NOBODY really knows when...and those who MIGHT, surely aren't going to be posting it in any forum.

Go RV! (soon!!!)

I did some research on the talk about families being sent out of Iraq and all the other crap the media is pushing down our throats to buy into. I only know two people on the ground in Iraq, My friend is indicating that allot of this crap seems to be smoke and mirrors. I'm not too worried about all the garbage that is being said about families being sent out of Iraq. IMO this is being put out to keep the currency speculators under wraps. I still feel very positive about the coming RV. We may possibly here more good news yet tonight out of Iraq no I do not mean RV rather political. Here is a copy of an E-Mail I received from a friend earlier. All I can conclude from research is there are a LOT of backroom deals going on right now.

The articles are ALL smoke - M and A in full agreement. ALL positions filled - they are ready to announce but waiting on timing and articles are meant to hold down speculation. Media just trying to confuse. MOD, MOI and MOS ALL filled. GOI fully formed. Announcement at anytime now. Today is meant to confuse and buy more time to hold down speculators. Nothing to worry about. Great news coming out today! Just wait for it. All will be in agreement. By this afternoon Intel will be coming in from all areas to confirm. Peeps just need to sit tight and believe. Hope this helps if even just a little.

• Upvote 3

I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THE RATE WILL BE, AND AM EVEN BEGINNING TO DOUBT IF THIS WILL HAPPEN AT ALL.

THAT BEING SAID, I HAVE COME TO REALIZE THAT THOSE WHO STRONGLY SAY, IT WONT COME OUT AT A HIGH RATE, HAVE ABOUT AS MUCH EVIDENCE TO BACK UP THERE BELIEF AS , DONT PROMOTE OTHER SITES.

YET, SCOOTER, WHOM I DO FIND TO BE SOMEWHAT ECONOMICALLY INTELLIGENT HAS SHOWN SOME EVIDENCE THAT IRAQ COULD support A RATE AS HIGH AS 7 TO1.

HE DOES HOWEVER, THINK IT WILL NOT COME OUT NO WHERE NEAR THAT HIGH.

TWO THINGS WE NEED TO REMEMBER WHEN TALKING ABOUT IRAQ.

1ST: ITS IRAQ, THEY CAN SCREW UP ANYTHING. THEY ARE A TRIBAL MENTALITY, AND SOME THINGS LIKE THAT NEVER CHANGE.

2ND: THIS ENTIRE EVENT IS A SCRIPTED PLAN BY WORLD BANKERS, WITH A PURPOSE. AND DONT TELL ME HOW CRAZY THAT SOUNDS, CAUSE TO THINK THAT WHAT HAS HAPPENED IN IRAQ UP TILL NOW WAS SIMPLY RANDOM EVENTS THAT THE WHOLE WORLD IS SO LUCKY TO CAPITALIZE ON, IS PURE IDIOCY.

BUT AS ANY MILITARY MAN WILL TELL YOU, ALL WELL MAID PLANS WILL BE CHANGED ONCE THE BULLETS START TO FLY. HENCE WHY I HAVE SOME TREPIDATION.

I COULD TELL YOU THAT I ASKED GOD WHAT THE RATE WOULD BE AND HE TOLD ME 4+, BUT YOU WOULD SAY THAT I HAVE AS MUCH EVIDENCE TO BACK THAT UP AS DONT PROMOTE OTHER SITES. SOOOO WHAT IS IT GOING TO BE?

WELL, ONE THING SEEMS TO BE COMING TO LIGHT AS WE READ, IF IT DOESN'T CHANGE SOON WE MOST LIKELY CAN FORGET IT FOR QUITE SOME TIME. NO ONE KNOWS WHAT THE RATE WILL BE, IF AND WHEN IT RVs. BUT FOR THE AVERAGE IRAQI CITIZENS SAKE I PRAY THAT SOMEONE WILL FIGURE IT OUT AND DO IT VERY SOON.

I have to type in all caps, in a large font, that is colored purple so that it makes my point seem interesting enough to read!

• Upvote 4

I have to type in all caps, in a large font, that is colored purple so that it makes my point seem interesting enough to read!

DONT HATE THE PLAYA, HATE THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot::D

Emergancy message:Your correct.

It Gets my attention, but becoming desensitized now after telling me your game. I May need to rebuke your words now, since I don't like being played! Mr. Playa! :D

• Upvote 2

DONT HATE THE PLAYA, HATE THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot::D

Honestly, although I see your posts often, this is the first post of yours that I have read. I really find your formatting very offensive. It is screaming out for attention, and I do not need to see or hear it. I just pass you by. Your name alone is enough for me just to move along quietly.

If you have something to say that is important, we are smart enough to pick it out in a standardized format.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

What I recall is something about the fact the value can not change more than like 2%-4% at a time?

I beleive this is a universal rule related to RV's in general. During a two year period ,Set up by either the IMF or the WTO not sure which one. This is why many beleive they must hit the mark right the first time for sustainability

Go RV!!!! :D

Edited by estephan

OMG, IT WAS A JOKE, GIVE ME A BREAK. :D:rolleyes:

LOL I was just kidding. Didnm't you see my smilin face and sourcasm. LOL I take no offense and have no problem wit anybodies format. Big letters, small letters, small caps, large caps. It makes no difference in the grand scheme of things. Mr Playa man! hehehe :rolleyes:

And I do mind and have no problem with the cross. Good to see once in a while.

• Upvote 1

I beleive this is a universal rule related to RV's in general. During a two year period ,Set up by either the IMF or the WTO not sure which one. This is why many beleive they must hit the mark right the first time for sustainability

Go RV!!!! :D

Thanks Estephan! That is what I recalled hearing, which is why I keep wondering about all those changing their predictions on amount. If it were to go as low as some have changed to, it'd be about 60 years before it could even think about $3+ LOL