Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

* Steve (ENORRSTE) Post: 2/20/11

Cash187

Ladies and gentlemen, this is precisely what makes some people too fanatical. RELIGION!!! Lets just be good to one another. There is not a shred of evidence that anything in these books of religion are true. I'm sorry for offending people of faith. I firmly believe that if you believe in something and have faith in it, follow it. I don't want to get too deep on this subject, but religion, money, and politics are, in short, the reason that the world is in the vulnerable state that it is. God wouldnt let so much negativity occur on his watch, if he were in fact a god. Kids starving, priests touching kids, people killing people over their beliefs. In the original post, steve mentioned that 2000 years ago coded scripture came to be, and that reached back another 2000 years, the world is 4.5 BILLION years old. You can do the math on my point here? I am all about seeing smiling faces, and people pursuing their beliefs, but this whole prophecy stuff has got to go. WE THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD reap what we sew. Lets just be good to each other, work for the betterment of ourselves, our countries, and the earth. I agree that we are in turbulant times, but hell, we have been in turbulant times since the inception of man. Survival of the fittest. Again, it is not my intention at all to offend god fearing folks. I just think that if we could put our faith based beliefs aside, and work for a better tomorrow, our future could be decided by us and not left up to an entity that cannot be proven. Go ahead and hit me with all the -negatives you want. Its only my opinion. Just be cool to each other, and if the shiesta hits the fan here in the states, it'll take more than just prayer to calm the storm. One love. One love. Peace and love. How can you go wrong?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

BECK IS A IDIOT> TO MANY DRUGS AND BOOSE. I FEEL SORRY FOR HIM. HE NEEDS TO GET A GRIP AND GO BACK TO REHAB. I don't know why people still reference that nut case. I do respect the Bible. However I do not think we are at the end of days. I say this because the world can be changed through love and cooperation. We will be spinning through the universe for a long time to come.

GO RRRRVVVV. And lets spread some LOVE and HOPE. It can be done.

You obviously do NOT watch Beck........More baseless comments from idiots that dont have a clue on what Beck talks about and only listen the the lefts lies. Beck even states on almost every show......Dont take his word for it, do your own research. He has been correct on more things than all the media put together...I'm sorry that he telling the truth about what is going on in this country and world is hard for some to grasp, but at least he spills it and tells you to do your own research.

• Upvote 1

Ladies and gentlemen, this is precisely what makes some people too fanatical. RELIGION!!! Lets just be good to one another. There is not a shred of evidence that anything in these books of religion are true. I'm sorry for offending people of faith. I firmly believe that if you believe in something and have faith in it, follow it. I don't want to get too deep on this subject, but religion, money, and politics are, in short, the reason that the world is in the vulnerable state that it is. God wouldnt let so much negativity occur on his watch, if he were in fact a god. Kids starving, priests touching kids, people killing people over their beliefs. In the original post, steve mentioned that 2000 years ago coded scripture came to be, and that reached back another 2000 years, the world is 4.5 BILLION years old. You can do the math on my point here? I am all about seeing smiling faces, and people pursuing their beliefs, but this whole prophecy stuff has got to go. WE THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD reap what we sew. Lets just be good to each other, work for the betterment of ourselves, our countries, and the earth. I agree that we are in turbulant times, but hell, we have been in turbulant times since the inception of man. Survival of the fittest. Again, it is not my intention at all to offend god fearing folks. I just think that if we could put our faith based beliefs aside, and work for a better tomorrow, our future could be decided by us and not left up to an entity that cannot be proven. Go ahead and hit me with all the -negatives you want. Its only my opinion. Just be cool to each other, and if the shiesta hits the fan here in the states, it'll take more than just prayer to calm the storm. One love. One love. Peace and love. How can you go wrong?

I mean no disrespect by any means, bro, and I'm in for this RV like everyone else here...

Let me take a stab at this... Understand that we're not the only ones on the field, that is to say we can't just do God's will without a defense coming agains us. We were all born with free will and the people that does the touching of kids and poverty and everything else that turns your stomach was all created by man in his own free will to do such things. There are also spiritual influences that causes these things. Clearly, you are lacking knowledge of scripture and you're scratching to make an invalid point. 2000+ years ago was Jesus, but there was a time even before Adam called the pre-adamite period. The war between God and the arch angel Lucifer took place WELL before Adam set foot in the garden and this was the era that your 4.5 billion suggests. Let's do the math on that.

But let me ask you, where do you think you and everyone else come from? You think an explosion created life? Since when did an explosion ever do this? I know you didn't say this, but how else did we all come to be with so much intelligence?. Not knowing you at all, I can say that as humans we both function the same BY INTELLIGENT DESIGN, just as the computer you're at has a designer and creator, so do we. We just didn't appear or come from apes or born out of a big bang. I don't mean any disrespect by this post as I don't want to insult anyone, but to put our faith aside is inviting trouble instead of a better tomorrow. So I ask you to please research what I am saying and consider the alternative. Be not deceived, man. God is more real than this RV will ever be in the grand scheme of things. Take a chance on a store being open when you go late, but not on your life... God loves you anyway, man...

I'll go a step further... If anyone reading this doesn't know God or has questions about Him, add me as a friend and I can explain it all... Just don't take a risk you'll never cease to regret.

....you are right God has all of this under control.

End Quote

Ok. Then explain me Slavery and Holocaust just to name a couple of li'l things which affected a few Million People.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I mean no disrespect by any means, bro, and I'm in for this RV like everyone else here...

Let me take a stab at this... Understand that we're not the only ones on the field, that is to say we can't just do God's will without a defense coming agains us. We were all born with free will and the people that does the touching of kids and poverty and everything else that turns your stomach was all created by man in his own free will to do such things. There are also spiritual influences that causes these things. Clearly, you are lacking knowledge of scripture and you're scratching to make an invalid point. 2000+ years ago was Jesus, but there was a time even before Adam called the pre-adamite period. The war between God and the arch angel Lucifer took place WELL before Adam set foot in the garden and this was the era that your 4.5 billion suggests. Let's do the math on that.

But let me ask you, where do you think you and everyone else come from? You think an explosion created life? Since when did an explosion ever do this? I know you didn't say this, but how else did we all come to be with so much intelligence?. Not knowing you at all, I can say that as humans we both function the same BY INTELLIGENT DESIGN, just as the computer you're at has a designer and creator, so do we. We just didn't appear or come from apes or born out of a big bang. I don't mean any disrespect by this post as I don't want to insult anyone, but to put our faith aside is inviting trouble instead of a better tomorrow. So I ask you to please research what I am saying and consider the alternative. Be not deceived, man. God is more real than this RV will ever be in the grand scheme of things. Take a chance on a store being open when you go late, but not on your life... God loves you anyway, man...

I'll go a step further... If anyone reading this doesn't know God or has questions about Him, add me as a friend and I can explain it all... Just don't take a risk you'll never cease to regret.

OUTSTANDING POST!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thank you for not going fanatical on me, but the touching of kids part i should have made clearer. Its these Preachers/priests/ people that have a strong arm in the church that have these kids finally coming forward to tell their story of so and so doing this, or touching that. I'm sorry, but it has happened, and i dont understand that. And folks with other religious beliefs, because they don't believe that jesus is the christ, son of god, I have the asian majority in mind as i type this, what happens to those "non believers". Its just a personal choice not to get involved with religeon/politics. I'm sure we could go back and forth on this religion topic, but is there a shred of evidence pointing to jesus walking the earth, or anything that can, for lack of a better term, 'prove' the existence of a higher power? I understand its faith, but why would god want you to fear him/her if he is all about loving his children. I just dont get it i guess. If you like, please reply directly to me on my profile page. I'll always listen, as none of us know it all. But,hey, this will give us some time to kill while we're waiting on this freekin' RV! Take care and look forward to your read.

• Upvote 1

Thank you for not going fanatical on me, but the touching of kids part i should have made clearer. Its these Preachers/priests/ people that have a strong arm in the church that have these kids finally coming forward to tell their story of so and so doing this, or touching that. I'm sorry, but it has happened, and i dont understand that. And folks with other religious beliefs, because they don't believe that jesus is the christ, son of god, I have the asian majority in mind as i type this, what happens to those "non believers". Its just a personal choice not to get involved with religeon/politics. I'm sure we could go back and forth on this religion topic, but is there a shred of evidence pointing to jesus walking the earth, or anything that can, for lack of a better term, 'prove' the existence of a higher power? I understand its faith, but why would god want you to fear him/her if he is all about loving his children. I just dont get it i guess. If you like, please reply directly to me on my profile page. I'll always listen, as none of us know it all. But,hey, this will give us some time to kill while we're waiting on this freekin' RV! Take care and look forward to your read.

Absolutely, bro... I wish knew it all...lol....especially when this RV ride will be over..ha!

• Upvote 1