Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

* Steve (ENORRSTE) Post: 2/20/11

Cash187

Oh Steve... Bible fundies always think the End is near whenever anything unstable happens in the ME. These protests are actually repressed people trying to get rid of dictators and autocratic rulers, many of them set up by Washington or Western powers after WWII to make sure we had influence over their resources (oil). Now that speculators are driving up food prices, and they don't have jobs, they are pissed. That's about it. Revelations it's not.

Steve may be right about Maliki acting soon on the RV to stave off these protestors, however. LET"S HOPE SO!

GO RV!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

To me, the author of this wonderfully written, mostly factual piece as far as content goes is right on. I am not a bilbe scholar, but there is hardly a day goes by that I am not in prayer to our Lord and reading His word.

There is much truth in this writing, wether you want to believe it or not, definitely your choice.

blessings to you all

Bruce

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Everyone, Please watch the bad language in these threads!!

Bad Language is not allowed!!

Please go back and read the rules!!

I have edited the bad language up to this point so please stop!

Thanks

Bump

Bumper,

You edited my post and removed *****, that's fair. I agree with you. I would blame it on late night frustration, but I am am adult. But why did you not edit Mr. Rich's post with the same word? My original ***** statement was a quote from MR.?????????

• Upvote 1

How wonderful it is to read a post that gives all the glory to our LORD and SAVIOUR......I have a personal relationship with Jesus and I've seen him work many times

in my life..It has been a blessing for me to read, this morning, all the post that claim Jesus as Lord.......He continues to show me everyday that He is fulfilling every

prophecy in His Holy Word and I love Him so...He has a plan for each and everyone of us and my prayer today is that He will open all eyes that they may see Him

as our only hope........God bless each of you, wether you are a Christian or not.......Jesus is Lord

thank you for this wonderful post

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I have been reading and studying Bible prophecy for quite a few years now and in my opinion what Steve is saying is true. If you have never studied the Bible then how can you say it is false. When you are saved you know it in your heart. If you don't know that you know that you know then it might be a good idea to start reading the Bible. If you studied it you would know all the prophecies that have already come true and the ones that are happening right now. Ask God for your eyes to be opened.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This guy is to analysis what TerryK is to intel.

• Blaming the current administration is nonsense. The same people blaming Obama for causing the turmoil in the middle east are also giving Bush credit for this new quest for democracy in that region. You can't have it both ways. You can't say "this is a wonderful thing that Bush has done" out of one side of your mouth and "this is all Obama's fault" out of the other and expect to be taken seriously.
  • Wisconsin has nothing to do with what is happening in the middle east. Are you serious? The only common denominator is the time frame. And there are no riots in Wisconsin. Just a protest and a counter-protest. Nothing new there. This is America after all. We have freedom of speech for all viewpoints. This is not the first step toward our own Egypt. I've done the math, and no I don't get it. You're showing me apples and oranges and then you call me ignorant because I say they're not the same. What an arrogant p***k.
  • Maliki didn't steal the election any more than Bush stole the 2000 election in the US. The election was resolved according to their system over a period of 8 months just as ours was resolved according to our system over a period of 5 weeks.
  • I agree that the GET Team site probably holds the record for failed predictions, but the PD site is catching up fast. The "higher standard" that PD and MTT have aspired to includes conference calls with Thing 1 and Thing 2 who tried to convince us that CMKX and global settlements were all a part of the RV, and "confirmations" of people cashing in their dinars in Kuwait and Jordan. One guy even said that a banker in Nebraska was asking $2.72 per dinar. And then there was the "intel" that stores in Iraq had two prices on their products for pre-RV and post-RV. And the rumor about cargo ships waiting for the RV so that they could get paid with dinars at the new rate. And the rumor about military personnel being required to turn in their dinar. And their insistence that the CBI website went down around Christmas in preparation for the RV. All debunked. I'll stick with the lower standards here at DV, thanks.
  • You can be a Christian and have a different view on what's going on and what it means. How can you on the one hand blame Obama for the turmoil and then say it's all unfolding according to God's plan? Maybe Obama is doing God's will. Or maybe Bush was. Or maybe neither one has. Maybe this is the fulfillment of bible prophecy and maybe it isn't. Maybe you're presenting your opinions as facts as you have a tendency to do. (Remember when you told us that the mafia was behind Nixon's election, and that Obama grew up in Chicago?)
  • "Unfortunately, I’ve known all along that I am not wrong." :huh:

I've been resisting the urge to comment for more than a month now, but once again, I feel a desperate need to agree with Mr. Rich. Couldn't have said it any better. ;)

• Upvote 2

You may all rest assured. This will happen and it will happen soon. God has a lot more options than Maliki, or Kadafi, or the King of Jordan, or the Saudi Royals. He will keep squeezing with just exactly the amount of pressure to show the Muslim world, in His time, just how He has managed to allow THEM to pay for our security.

You may now relax and know that everything is under control. Patience, trust, hope, and faith will get you through this. Dance inside, but be calm on the outside. Just KNOW that this is going exactly according to plan

Read more:

Love that statement, above. Glenn Beck has been right-on. Did you know that he is Mormon? The Church of the Latter Day Saints? (Not plugging, just stating.) Facinating read. Thanks. Blessings to all!

• Upvote 3

Bumper,

You edited my post and removed *****, that's fair. I agree with you. I would blame it on late night frustration, but I am am adult. But why did you not edit Mr. Rich's post with the same word? My original ***** statement was a quote from MR.?????????

To be totally honest with you I didn't read Mr.Rich's post!!

Thanks for pointing that out to me as it is edited out now!! wink.gif

• Upvote 1

To be totally honest with you I didn't read Mr.Rich's post!!

Thanks for pointing that out to me as it is edited out now!! wink.gif

Sorry Bumper. I thought I was cleaning it up. I'll have to remember not to use that word. How about "arrogant git"?

Edited by MrRich
  • Upvote 2

This guy is to analysis what TerryK is to intel.

• Blaming the current administration is nonsense. The same people blaming Obama for causing the turmoil in the middle east are also giving Bush credit for this new quest for democracy in that region. You can't have it both ways. You can't say "this is a wonderful thing that Bush has done" out of one side of your mouth and "this is all Obama's fault" out of the other and expect to be taken seriously.
  • Wisconsin has nothing to do with what is happening in the middle east. Are you serious? The only common denominator is the time frame. And there are no riots in Wisconsin. Just a protest and a counter-protest. Nothing new there. This is America after all. We have freedom of speech for all viewpoints. This is not the first step toward our own Egypt. I've done the math, and no I don't get it. You're showing me apples and oranges and then you call me ignorant because I say they're not the same. What an arrogant p***k.
  • Maliki didn't steal the election any more than Bush stole the 2000 election in the US. The election was resolved according to their system over a period of 8 months just as ours was resolved according to our system over a period of 5 weeks.
  • I agree that the GET Team site probably holds the record for failed predictions, but the PD site is catching up fast. The "higher standard" that PD and MTT have aspired to includes conference calls with Thing 1 and Thing 2 who tried to convince us that CMKX and global settlements were all a part of the RV, and "confirmations" of people cashing in their dinars in Kuwait and Jordan. One guy even said that a banker in Nebraska was asking $2.72 per dinar. And then there was the "intel" that stores in Iraq had two prices on their products for pre-RV and post-RV. And the rumor about cargo ships waiting for the RV so that they could get paid with dinars at the new rate. And the rumor about military personnel being required to turn in their dinar. And their insistence that the CBI website went down around Christmas in preparation for the RV. All debunked. I'll stick with the lower standards here at DV, thanks.
  • You can be a Christian and have a different view on what's going on and what it means. How can you on the one hand blame Obama for the turmoil and then say it's all unfolding according to God's plan? Maybe Obama is doing God's will. Or maybe Bush was. Or maybe neither one has. Maybe this is the fulfillment of bible prophecy and maybe it isn't. Maybe you're presenting your opinions as facts as you have a tendency to do. (Remember when you told us that the mafia was behind Nixon's election, and that Obama grew up in Chicago?)
  • "Unfortunately, I’ve known all along that I am not wrong." :huh:

This.

Thank you Mr. Rich and Amen!

• Upvote 1

Sorry Bumper. I thought I was cleaning it up. I'll have to remember not to use that word. How about "arrogant git"?

Thanks guys. I wasn't trying to knit pick. I have respect for both of you. Arrogant git works for me!

And Bumper, you have to read Mr. Rich's post. They are among some of the best, and they always bring you back to reality and the center.

Now, back to the important stuff. Go RV.

• Upvote 1

Thanks guys. I wasn't trying to knit pick. I have respect for both of you. Arrogant git works for me!

And Bumper, you have to read Mr. Rich's post. They are among some of the best, and they always bring you back to reality and the center.

Now, back to the important stuff. Go RV.

I usually do read ALL of Scooby Doo's post as I have a lot of respect for his views on this crazy investment but for some reason I passed up on reading this one at that time!!

I have read it and I thought it was a good post!! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

NP bro!! You are doing a great job!! Please keep up the good posting!!

• Upvote 1

Just remember they thought Noah was crazy too, building an Ark .. for 120 years they laughed and mocked, until the Ark was built , loaded, and the door shut, and the rains came. Then everyone wanted on board.

You just compared a currency RV to Noah nice lol

What HOGWASH !!!

:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

WHAT A CROCK!!!! Folks,... do not be fooled by imitations, demand the best. Demand the REAL SteveI.

This is not from SteveI!!!! You Mods should know that and get this garbage off the screen.

What diatribe, total garbage!

Sorry to say but notice who is the minority here.

Thanks for posting!! Couldn't agree more, other than, I actually kind of like Glen Beck. He has a conservative perspective on things, rather than the media just throwing crap at us all the time. :blink: jmo though. :D Thanks again and God bless!

• Upvote 3

God has a plan and if you can't understand that, you need a revelation of what's truly going on. All you seem to see is money and not lives and souls that are being and will be lost... Open your eyes, man...

The ones that don't know God are always the ones to say "God has nothing to do with this investment, blah blah blah", but not realizing every good thing comes from Him, even your return on this investment. Most people are still sleeping....smh

Amen!!!!!

• Upvote 3