Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I had a Dream last night

Gut Feelings

Has anyone else had dreams about what happens when the RV is made? People were breaking into houses all over the country and shooting people for their dinars!

We had better be wary when the time comes to exchange our dinars...and if you aren't "street smart" then you have cause for concern. Take proper measures to protect yourself and your investment. I would suggest you get a license to carry a firearm and have your BEST friends go with you to cash in.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

Has anyone else had dreams about what happens when the RV is made? People were breaking into houses all over the country and shooting people for their dinars!

We had better be wary when the time comes to exchange our dinars...and if you aren't "street smart" then you have cause for concern. Take proper measures to protect yourself and your investment. I would suggest you get a license to carry a firearm and have your BEST friends go with you to cash in.

What are you smoking.......cool.gif

• Upvote 6

I already have my carry permit, and a lovely PINK Beretta. My hubby will also be getting his permit. Currently our dinar are in a safe that is NOT in our home, and we (my entire family; mom,dad, 2 sisters 2 aunts and uncles) will ALL be going together to cash in as a group and most of us do carry!!!

Be smart! Don't go bragging about what you've received. Take it slow, take a deep breath. Realize what you have been given. Don't go buy alot of things that would have people asking questions about where you found your new found wealth. It's all good, and I am glad to have been a part of this ride!!!

• Upvote 2

Well, I would say theres probably a few of us in here that are Military. So most of us either have guns or at the very least know how to protect our homes. If they wanna come sneaking into my home, theyre going to have an AR-15 and one very angry Marine that doesn't miss to deal with before they get to my money or my kids! Ohhh...and my dogs and alarm. Did I mention all my neighbors are former Marines too? Good luck with that!

Edited by roger01
  • Upvote 3

What are you smoking.......cool.gif

Don't be too smug there Barry....... this might be a little extreme (dreams are kinda that way), but there is Definitely cause for us all to maintain caution..... people out there are desperate and crazy, and do unbelievable things for alot less than what some us these dinar holders might have in their possession. We have had numerous posts about extra precautions if traveling to an established cash-in location, but people also do need to be aware of who may know their status...... and more importantly, who they may tell!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I had a dream several weeks ago in which the dinar showed up. I was trying to pay for a taxi ride to the airport somewhere, nothing was familiar in this dream. Anyway, I paid the driver in cash, all that I had on me, to the penny, and that was the last of my local currency. He expected a tip. I said I was sorry but didn't have any more. Perhaps if I could get his cab on my return trip I could make up for it then as I would have more cash on me. Did he have a business card? Now, in real life I have had the airport taxi and limo drivers give me their card so I can call them for a trip to the airport if they are available. They are licinced to wait at the airport for a fare but have to be able to pick up a fare to get out there. Anyway, in the dream, this fellow gets really violent, and accusatory, like I am trying to cheat him. Fine, I said, if you are going to be that way, and I just want to get to my boarding on time, here, have this, and I gave him a packet of dinar, total value about 2500 dinar. He looked at it and laughed and then started screaming at the top of his lungs for the police. He claimed I tried to pay him in useless paper, phony balogna money, I should be arrested. I tried to tell the policeman I did pay my legal fare in legal tender but didn't have any more for a tip and gave him a speculative currency to hold and it would be worth much more than his tip would be. The driver however denied I had given him any local cash, having stuck it in his turban, yes, I know but that was how it was, and maintained that I was trying to pay my fee in dinar, useless paper. The dream finally and thankfully ended as they were trying to get me into a paddy wagon for the trip to the police station.

I know there is most likely a lot of subconscious and psychological stuff going on here than an expert could decipher ... but to me it was just a nightmare of being unable to convince someone I was telling the truth about somthing. And missing my plane.

hahahahaha

hope this wasn't too boring

smee2

Glock21 Loaded, Numerous Rifles have abundant supply of ammo.......lolol.......That being said we should all be fine by taking a few security measures. DO NOT TELL ANYONE ABOUT YOUR INVESTMENT PAYING OFF, NOT EVEN FAMILY, take care of your own family and do not make any major lifestyle changes, Change home phone number as well as cell numbers, get new credit cards issued what Im saying is use common sense and keep it real.