Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CHAT WITH SONNY1 8 PM

SailorDave

Helicopter Barry, I suggested to you in another thread to take a chill pill and I am going to ask you again in this thread!

Sonny1 is a well respected and long time member on this site (also a MOD) and we will not have him bashed in anyway for sharing his info with us.

You just joined on Feb 07, 2011 and if you are wanting to stay on this site I suggest you stop bashing!

Looks like you are receiving a -26 from other members on here should tell you something!!

Next move is yours and I hope you become a productive member on this site instead of just trying to cause trouble!!

Thanks

Bump

WORD! :D

• Upvote 2

Helicopter Barry, I suggested to you in another thread to take a chill pill and I am going to ask you again in this thread!

Sonny1 is a well respected and long time member on this site (also a MOD) and we will not have him bashed in anyway for sharing his info with us.

You just joined on Feb 07, 2011 and if you are wanting to stay on this site I suggest you stop bashing!

Looks like you are receiving a -26 from other members on here should tell you something!!

Next move is yours and I hope you become a productive member on this site instead of just trying to cause trouble!!

Thanks

Bump

I have to agree with Bump seeing as how you are now at -48 should tell you that MANY people know and respect sonny and what he has to say. So b4 you start acting like you know anything about what you are saying. Try doing a bit of research abuot what and who you are speaking of. You might also want to rephrase how you speak of others. Just a bit of advice.

Good luck,

Stramick

• Upvote 2

And who believes sonny1 is not a pumper?

Your mistake was your newbie ignorance

You are correct in being careful in not believing everything you read

But your ignorance comes from not knowing who is who, and who Sonny1 is

Anyone here who knows me will tell you what I think of gurus and BS intel spewed out from 99% of the people who say they are in the know on the dinar sites. They are all, for the most part, completely full of shite and looking for all the attention they can get for themselves.

Sonny1 is NOT one of these people, he is one of undisputable charcter IMHO, and has on many occasions shown that.

Yes, he has been wrong before, but he was the first to admit it.

He does not come out every day, week, month claiming to have the date and rate trying to get everyone excited and get them to buy more dinar as a pumper would do.

Instead, he shares with us what he truely believes is the best intel available at any given time.

Sonny, TY

It is good to see you of all people excited, it gives me hope, even if my hope is still with a little bit of reservation, I know you of all people will understand why.

I will not be one to bash you if this intel turn out to be incorrect, as you and I both know that this kind of information can swing either way in this investment.

• Upvote 4

Hey Copter, Sounds like a crash and burn to me. Sonny1 is one of the very few on a short list that really cares about the peeps on this site. He tries to keep us grounded and will not give information he does not truly believe. He is the only one on the net, that will come back and say I'm sorry if his intel does not come through. Barry, you need to know your facts about the person you bash. Sonny1, hates the dealers making the money, get your facts straight. minus 53.

• Upvote 1

AMEM TO THAT BUMP

Thanks

Bump

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

thanks for all the love, i can assure you that i am not a pumper. i think its very funny that someone thinks i am.... thanks for all the love peeps....

Hey Sonny1 thanks for the Intel and your opinions, THEY ARE APPRECIATED HERE. Take care.

• Upvote 3

thanks for all the love, i can assure you that i am not a pumper. i think its very funny that someone thinks i am.... thanks for all the love peeps....

The people showing you the love and respect that you deserve is a testiment to the caliber of person you are and the fabric of the members on this site! We are a family and you do not mess with family!

• Upvote 1

And who believes sonny1 is not a pumper?

Dude really? Open mouth, insert foot. We can't do anything about your negative rating. You basically called Sonny a pumper, and anyone who's been here for any length of time knows Sonny is definitely no pumper. He's one of the most credible sources of rational thought on this investment. All I can say is if you want a better reputation rating then post positive useful posts.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I knew when I saw the airplane avatar w/ helicopter name that we weren't dealing with the sharpest tool in the shed...seriously, you couldn't find a helicopter and thought we wouldn't notice?

Sorry , I'm usually not mean but it made me laugh. ++ for sonny1 and - - - for the copter dude! :D

• Upvote 1

I knew when I saw the airplane avatar w/ helicopter name that we weren't dealing with the sharpest tool in the shed...seriously, you couldn't find a helicopter and thought we wouldn't notice?

Sorry , I'm usually not mean but it made me laugh. ++ for sonny1 and - - - for the copter dude! :D

I didn't even notice that, puffy. :lol: What does that say about me? :blink:

• Upvote 1