Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

are dinars like free cash ?

Rammar

i tried searching for this info <_< from all i did read :unsure: are the dealers investing by buying our dinars then holding em for a year ?

its not like my frend Bob thinks they're giving us free cash is it ?

Edited by Rammar
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

i tried searching for this info <_< from all i did read :unsure: are the dealers investing by buying our dinars then holding em for a year ?

its not like my frend Bob thinks they're giving us free cash is it ?

After all the profit they make on their selling them at up to 40% mark up. Charging for reserves and safe keeping. Buying them back for $350 less than they later sell them yet again for. They can then buy as much personal Dinar as they want.

I'm not aware of the FREE cash program though. :D

Does he deserve negs for making no sense??

shur thang <_< why not if ya want me to luuz (loose) my rep

:shakehead: if ther is a prize then Doctor got it even tho Maximus got close B)

""are the dealers investing by buying our dinars then holding em for a year ?

its not like my frend Bob thinks they're giving us free cash is it ?""

:mellow: i guess the long version is - dinar inc is still giving away free dinars SO i can't complain of any high fees they may charge for cashing in + we're wundering how dealers can profit :huh: it looks like they bought em dirt cheap

to put it short again -like i did when posting this mess - i had to hurry at Library to go home cuz i aint got NO PC

+ jee i need RV to happen so i can soon stay home more w/my future new PC

= my friend/sponser told me of dinar invest on

http://www.dinarinc.com/opportunity-in-iraq

+ ""R2 it iz U it iz U"" i'll read all i can bu i don't hav time to search for it

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I seriously burst out laughing at work.

No it's not free cash. Unless of course buying stocks is free cash, or contributing to an IRA is free cash.

You need to get a PC.

My mother always told me if I dont have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. So I'll leave it at that. Good day, sir. :unsure:

• Upvote 1

All I know is if he had a few less teeth he would be from Arkansas and a few more he would be from Kansas but looks to me like he is from Tennessee laugh.gif he just learned what a keyboard was so lets give him some slack LOLlaugh.gif

So the number of teeth a person has determines what state they are from?? Well then, riddle me this, Batman....I have ALL of my teeth (except for my wisdom teeth which were removed during boot camp) so where, in your opinion, should I be from? Apparently I am misplaced here in Tennessee, and to think....I been nowin wat a keybored is for goin on, aw dang..I lost count.

Just curious where you determined Tennessee in your evaluation of the poster, who simply asked a question. There is no need whatsoever to be cruel.

• Upvote 1

i tried to edit too late to say if nobody else gets it then i'll hav to edit again

hey kmagina - like i said up ther i wuz lack of time

So the number of teeth a person has determines what state they are from?? Well then, riddle me this, Batman....I have ALL of my teeth (except for my wisdom teeth which were removed during boot camp) so where, in your opinion, should I be from? Apparently I am misplaced here in Tennessee, and to think....I been nowin wat a keybored is for goin on, aw dang..I lost count.

Just curious where you determined Tennessee in your evaluation of the poster, who simply asked a question. There is no need whatsoever to be cruel.

he must of had time to see in my posts i said Im near Brentwood

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i tried to edit too late to say if nobody else gets it then i'll hav to edit again

hey kmagina - like i said up ther i wuz lack of time

he must of had time to see in my posts i said Im near Brentwood

Oh, well I didn't see that and thought he was being mean. I appologize if I mis-understood. I'm in Murfreesboro. :)

http://www.dinarinc.com/opportunity-in-iraq

+ ""R2 it iz U it iz U"" i'll read all i can bu i don't hav time to search for it

WOW!!! They're giving away Eight and a half bucks worth of dinar every day. That's better than the lottery.

It's almost as good as the dealers who will sell you $860 worth of IQD for $1220 and give you 4 cents worth for free.