Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MEDIC'S CHAT: DS - 2/20/2011 @ 6:30 am

ronscarpa

MEDIC'S CHAT: DS - 2/20/2011 @ 6:30 am

Post on J4D

Med says to (07:31:05):

GM

HOSERS

A GREAT DAY TODAY

I LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE I HAVE NEVER LIKED THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL I LOVE IT WHEN THEY ARE GETTING KNOCKED ON THEIR ARSS I HATE THE CORRUPT AND THOSE WHO FEEL THEY DESERVE TO BE ENTITLED AND IRAQS ENTITLED ARE FINDING OUT THAT THEY DON'T MEAN SQUAT I SEE THE UN HAS STEPPED UP TO THE PLATE AND WARNED THE GOI THAT ANY VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS WILL BE MET AS AN INTERNATIONAL CRIME AND THEY WILL BE PROSECUTED AS WAR CRIMINALS THE HIGH COMMISSIONER OF THE UN ON HUMAN RIGHTS HAS GIVEN HER STATEMENT MALIKI IS SCRAMBLING TO TRY TO STOP THE FEB 25TH PROTEST WHICH IS WHAT I SAID WAS A VERY BIG DEAL THE ONLY WAY HE WOULD TRY TO STOP IT IS IF HE IS NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO COME UP WITH HIS PROMISES BY THEN I SUGGEST HE FORM HIS GOVT THE BUDGET GET DONE AND FUNDS RELEASED I SUGGEST HE MOVE HIS LAZY ARSS AND CALL SHABIBI TELL HIM WE ARE NOW IN A FREE MARKET ECONOMY AND TO REMOVE THE ZERO'S NOW SO IF THEY ARE MONITORING OUR CHATS AND SITE SINCE MUCH OF WHAT WE TALK ABOUT EVENTUALLY ENDS UP IN IRAQI NEWS BY SOMEONE SUGGESTING IT HE PAY ATTENTION CUZ WE ARE THE LITTLE PEOPLE SAME AS IN IRAQ AND KNOW WHAT WOULD MAKE THEM HAPPY AND BUY THEM TIME IF HE CANNOT DIVERT THE 25TH PROTEST HE HAS A VERY STRONG POSSIBILITY OF LOSING HIS GOVT WITHIN A WEEK I HAVE SEEN ENOUGH OF THESE EVENTS AND UNDERSTAND HISTORY VERY WELL HE DOES NOT AND ARROGANCE MUST BE REPLACED WITH SMART DECISION MAKING TO DIVERT DISASTER FOR HIM RIGHT NOW HE IS ON THE EDGE AND HE CAN EITHER GET SOMEONE TO GRAB AND PULL HIM BACK OR SOMEONE IS GOING TO SHOVE HIM OFF NOW ONE THING IF THEY WERE TO VOTE ELECTRONICALLY THIS MORNING AND THE ONLY REASON THEY DIDN'T WAS CUZ OF THE DELIBERATE POWER SHUTOFF THEN WHY IN THE HECK ARE THEY NOW DELAYED BECAUSE OF THE FINANCE REPORT SHOULDN'T THAT HAVE BEEN DONE YESTERDAY SINCE THEY SAID ALL WAS TAKEN CARE OF YESTERDAY I AM A BIT MYSTIFIED OVER THE LACK OF PREPAREDNESS IT IS LIKE SENDING MEN TO WAR WITH WEAPONS AND THEN SAYING OH WE FORGOT TO GIVE YOU BULLETS

cwwilson says to (07:46:07):

so tomorrow morning we should know if they voted on the budget or not

Med says to (07:46:13):

NO I THINK TONIGHT

cwwilson says to (07:46:18):

or after 1 am lol to me, that is tomorrow lmao

Med says to (07:46:32):

IT IS RIGHT NOW ABOUT 3PM IT WILL BE OUT TONIGHT IN PROBABLY 3 TO 4 HRS I SEE FINALLY NEWS IS HITTING THE U.S. ARTICLE IN LOS ANGELES TIMES

cwwilson says to (07:48:47):

i am begining to wonder if cbi will just do it without the rest in place now

Med says to (07:49:00):

NOW THAT I AM NOT GOING TO DISAGREE WITH BUT THE BUDGET WILL NEED TO BE IN PLACE

MINIMUM

cwwilson says to (07:49:12):

just a gut feeling is all i agree with the budget part they seem to be forging ahead without talking much about what is going on in parlm and such

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

OK, my turn. For months now we have heard Okie, Get Team, MTT and a whole slew of quote Guru's on the topic of the RV. According to sources and Intel it has RV'd every Thursday or Monday since September 2010???? Thank GOD I'm out of the service and these people were not our Intel officers or we would have been DEAD and GONE at least a 100 times. At this point I'm reading forums for amusement purposes as WHEN CBI posts a new rate and Dinar Trade stops selling them I refuse to by into more BS. JMO.

• Upvote 7