Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BUDGET'S DONE

sonny1

When they were talking about the budget earlier, it was spoken about in terms of trillions of IQD, Why is it now being expressed in billions?

I've always thought when the official budget was ratified it would have to state the numbers in the billions.Great news Sonny.Thanks :)

When they were talking about the budget earlier, it was spoken about in terms of trillions of IQD, Why is it now being expressed in billions?

In the article, doesnt it express it in billions of DOLLARS? therefore it should still be trillions of DINAR right?

not trying to blow anyones bubble here but I was hoping someone could explain to me how these numbers point to a possibility of an RV?

because if it revalued at 3 to 1$ then that would leave them with an approximately 29 billion dinar budget in accordance with the 89 billion DOLLAR budget.

It's so nice to come back from lunch and see great news but we need to wait to make sure it's a finale thing. Iraq works almost backwards and it's crazy. Yes I think when the GOI is seated we will see an RV. Time is running out because more and more people are on the street wanting change for their country. I've been waiting for a long time for this and now I see light at the end. Sonny it's good to see you on again, it's been a while. We are still going to have an RV party in the Tampa Bay area when it goes. -30 and counting for RV!! Sonny do you think the same?

• Upvote 1

In the article, doesnt it express it in billions of DOLLARS? therefore it should still be trillions of DINAR right?

HUH? To my understanding the budget is in billion. So maybe just maybe they are planning RV so that their budget should only be needing 89 billion dinars instead of 89 trillion dinar. For 89 billion dinars at today rate is only $76 million US dollar so I don't think they can afford to set country budget at $76 million. Just my thoughts.