Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Currency Auction 2/20/2011

Doc31

Everyone's talking about gold......and silver is just running alone unnoticed.. over $32.00 and its not finished yet.

Smartest guy I've heard today. There's a reason that they're pushing gold on every channel on the tube. Think about it. There's an old saying, If everybody is buying…….who's selling?

• Upvote 1

Picking order out of chaos is actually easier than picking the truth out of quiet waters (especially when you know it's not that quiet). I hope I've done someone some good this morning ... if not ... you'll forgive me please.

Peace

Doc31

And now that the budget has officially passed ....

You do good by us each time you post Doc

Many blessings,

pvS

CBI opens week with $163m sales in auction

2/20/2011 6:13 PM

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) opened the week on Sunday with sales up to $192.961 million, compared to the previous session’s $163.225 million at an exchange rate of 1170 Iraqi dinars per dollar.

"The demand hit $1.469 million in cash, covered at an exchange rate of 1,183 Iraqi dinars per dollar, and $191.429 million in foreign transfers outside the country, covered at an exchange rate of 1,183 Iraqi dinars per dollar," according to a CBI news bulletin received by Aswat al-Iraq news agency.

None of the 18 banks that participated in today’s session offered to sell dollars.

The Central Bank of Iraq runs a daily auction from Sunday to Thursday.

AmR (TP)

http://en.aswataliraq.info/Default1.aspx?page=article_page&id=141086&l=1

CBI opens week with $163m sales in auction

2/20/2011 6:13 PM

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) opened the week on Sunday with sales up to $192.961 million, compared to the previous session’s $163.225 million at an exchange rate of 1170 Iraqi dinars per dollar.

"The demand hit $1.469 million in cash, covered at an exchange rate of 1,183 Iraqi dinars per dollar, and $191.429 million in foreign transfers outside the country, covered at an exchange rate of 1,183 Iraqi dinars per dollar," according to a CBI news bulletin received by Aswat al-Iraq news agency.

None of the 18 banks that participated in today’s session offered to sell dollars.

The Central Bank of Iraq runs a daily auction from Sunday to Thursday.

AmR (TP)

http://en.aswatalira...e&id=141086&l=1

What does this mean if anything,?