Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Called "Clarke Howard Show""

Dinars2blow

If any of you know what happened in Kuwait when they RV'd you'll understand all the "it's a scam" comments. What bank wants its tellers to get in on this and then quit as soon as the RV occurs? That's just what happened when Kuwait RV'd. They instantly lost half of their foreign (and local) workers who quit and returned to their home countries as rich people. When BofA or Wells says it's a scam it's probably to protect them from loosing their staffs. Common sense says that Iraq cannot become the giant in the area when their currency is rated at less than 1% of other local currencies ($0.00085 VS $0.35). At the very least, the IRQ must be on par with the local currencies to be competitive in the oil/gas market. I look for a 35 cent RV and a rapid climb to the $3 range over the next 3-5 years (my guess).

I bought some at a bank on friday for $103 USD per 100,000.

And yes Smee, I feel the same way. A few weeks ago the dealers used the good news to ramp up there prices. Everybody pretty much tied it to supply and demand. Do we really know the dealers were low on supply or just took advantage of increased biz?

What U.S bank is selling Dinar now...Where did you buy? I thought it wasnt being sold in/at u.s banks as of a few months ago. Wasnt it the 5th 3rd bank that was the last real banks out there selling dinar? thx

What U.S bank is selling Dinar now...Where did you buy? I thought it wasnt being sold in/at u.s banks as of a few months ago. Wasnt it the 5th 3rd bank that was the last real banks out there selling dinar? thx

I bought at Whitney bank in FL on Friday. Only selling to customers he said.

Did anyone hear me ask The Clark Howard

Radio Show?

He said was a scam, what info do they have different from most Dinarvet's members?

Or is this what the media has been told to say.

I like to joke an say that it's so that so many people won't run out and buy and effect the rv.

Wishful thinking maybe ....

If anyone heard that radio show please tell me if you heard between the lines too?

Dinars2blow - Hove you ever noticed that when someone does not understand something - they call it a scam? It is the easy "catch-word" to use to describe anything that you don't understand and want to look smart even though you have no knowledge about that which you speak. So - because this is a speculative investment that is difficult to understand and easily quantify - people say it's a scam and it makes them look smart - when in all actuality they are ignorant about the topic altogether! Don't let the naysayers get you down - they will always be there and they will want to pull you down to their level. Once the RV occurs and you have obtained your new found wealth - you can call Clark Howard back and let him know just how you got scammed into becoming a very wealthy person!

God Bless

Brich

The "SCAM" that you guys are blindly looking at, is NOT the dinars themselves that are a scam, but the hoopla surrounding the dinar rv'ing. If this never pans out, who ended up making the money? The people selling the dinar. So if these every weekend rumors keep going, its more money for them for as long as this drags on. That is the scam they are talking about. You very rarely ever hear anything on the news about it good or bad. I find that rather odd. You also hear the US is on the verge of finacial collapse, but nobody ever says the US should be fine based on the amount of Iraqi dinar they hold and the amount of fresh millionaires the rv will bring in. I always read that the US has alll this Iraqi money, but no proof of it being rlated to an rv. The number 1 reason the US is involved with Iraq, is the oil. I hope they are wrong and we know something they dont because I sure would love to have a little financial security.

Anyone who has read my posts will know I am a staunch supporter of the investment and do not believe all the scam talk.

However ... it just hit me that the people selling the dinar are doing so at a horrific markup. That in itself may be the only "significant" money to be made here.

No, I don't believe it. The thought just popped into my head. Yes, I am feeling uncomfortable now, until I get my balance back.

smee2

Smee I have always had that thought in my mind from day one, but I have always been a risk taker when it comes to buying anything. Nothing ventured nothing gained. :D

Someone had mentioned buying dinar from a currency exchange but for people like me, in the country we don't have access to places like that. Knowing what I know now I would still probably buy them them from the same place.

We all need to be aware when listening to these gurus and others involved in dinar that they are all making $$ off of us. I am not saying that is a bad thing, I would do the same but we need to be aware that they not only make a profit off outright selling dinar but selling services seem to be very lucrative as well.

Being a livestock trader I am aware there is usually a middle man, in my case a middle woman :P , but there is nothing wrong with a person providing services to others that they might not have the time or knowledge to get themselves. As long as I know what I am selling is what I claim it to be, then we all profit. I would never sell anything knowing it was going to die the next day, although I know some people that absolutely would. <_<

As long as I am not being purposely misled then I am good with anything that happens with this RV adventure. :)

For some that say if I question this then I should sell, I would say if that were the case then I would be living paycheck to paycheck, afraid to take a risk and afraid to ask questions. I believe anyone who is willing to take risk's of any kind, should ask questions And then question the answers given to them over and over again.

ALWAYS be informed and ready for whatever can happen.

Smee I have always had that thought in my mind from day one, but I have always been a risk taker when it comes to buying anything. Nothing ventured nothing gained. :D

Someone had mentioned buying dinar from a currency exchange but for people like me, in the country we don't have access to places like that. Knowing what I know now I would still probably buy them them from the same place.

We all need to be aware when listening to these gurus and others involved in dinar that they are all making $$ off of us. I am not saying that is a bad thing, I would do the same but we need to be aware that they not only make a profit off outright selling dinar but selling services seem to be very lucrative as well.

Being a livestock trader I am aware there is usually a middle man, in my case a middle woman :P , but there is nothing wrong with a person providing services to others that they might not have the time or knowledge to get themselves. As long as I know what I am selling is what I claim it to be, then we all profit. I would never sell anything knowing it was going to die the next day, although I know some people that absolutely would. <_<

As long as I am not being purposely misled then I am good with anything that happens with this RV adventure.

For some that say if I question this then I should sell, I would say if that were the case then I would be living paycheck to paycheck, afraid to take a risk and afraid to ask questions. I believe anyone who is willing to take risk's of any kind, should ask questions And then question the answers given to them over and over again.

[/quo

It seems that if the guys selling dinars were sure of an RV, why would they sell them instead of just holding them.....

As long as I am not being purposely misled then I am good with anything that happens with this RV adventure. :)